Avis (59)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 juillet 2024

Very impressed with their customer service. Not only did they hop on chat right away but then offered a meeting via Google Meet to share screens to help me overcome an obstacle with set up. It was quick and easy to fix and then they offered me a credit for a few months that i had the application installed but did not use it. I would consider that above and beyond. Pluse now that its working for me its very impressive, fast and efficient way to add my shopify catalog to Ebay. I'm a fan.

Little Flower Soap Co
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 juillet 2024

We've had a really excellent experience with DPL. The tools are efficient, easily adapted, and when we hit a wall, the agents were knowledgeable and solved our issues. We rely on eBay for a good portion of our business and the DPL app enables Shopify and eBay to work together.

We're really happy with the service.

Amatoria Fine Art Books
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 mai 2024

Very helpful app that we chose from many other options in the market.
We are satisfied as it is doing everything we want in terms of integration with our Ebay store. You can also get instant live assistance anytime you want. Thanks!

Maymin Japan
Japon
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 juillet 2024

We are a small business with plenty of various items. Majority of the time we spent recently on uploading products on different accounts (EBAY, Shopify) we had to double handling the work.
This app reduced the time of uploading the products drastically. We are still new to it although it seems we will stay longer with this product.
Additionally customer service was really supportive as initially we struggled to set up connection - which ultimately was due to us incorrectly setting up the account.
so far we recommend

Stuff4You
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

Since Shopify pulled the plug on ebay intergration the first app I tried was useless, wasn't syncing properly 3 months later if at all. I have been using this app now for a few days and was realtively simple to set up the intergration - I did have a little grief getting the 15 existing listings to sync so decided just to end those on ebay starting a clean slate putting the products from shopify to ebay. So far so good, orders come through quickly. The only thing I know they are looking at is VAT sync, for me I sell both 20% and Zero rated and I do sell internationally so i did have to edit the vat rate in ebay after the upload - easy to do in bulk editor but I have been told its in hand. Overall a great app and great chat support

M4 Minimoto
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 juillet 2024

Ronex was very helpful and got me my answer super quick, many thanks

ECM London
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 juin 2024

Not Easy to Navigate alone
Though Kusum Called me and Walked me through the Process

Gods Inspiration Cafe
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 juillet 2024

This app is fantastic! I was really impressed by the support and assistance provided, as well as how the app functions. I particularly appreciated learning about the single source of truth within the application’s functionality.

Oneway77JC
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

Top of the line customer service, personal seamless help with setting up and very reasonable all around 10 stars if I could

Rowdy & Archie Pet Shop
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2024

I'm so happy to have found a very polite and, patient customer service, and was so patient with me, while guiding me to the integrate areas of this app. Love the app and it does make it easier to use. Want to thank you so much for providing this service and the help needed, by your agent. ..Can't thank you enough.

EndlessBounds.store