eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Necomy

The application is working correctly. The tech support job is just great. I contacted technical support several times. I solved all the issues in a few minutes. I hope the app will continue to develop. It will have new features and capabilities. Thank you!

Store Wolf

EVERY TIME I TRY TO USE IT THERE IS ANOTHER SHOWSTOPPING ISSUE. IT USUALLY REQUIRES A WHOLE BACK AND FORTH WITH SUPPORT JUST TO GET IT TO PREFORM AS ITS SUPPOSED TO. EVEN WHEN IT WORKS IT IS VERY SLOW.

Anaya's Canvas

I was a bit skeptical with this app, seeing that I have been having issues launching my new store. After some initial issues I was ready to give up, but the excellent customer service changed my mind. Thank you for your patience and walking me through some of issues. If I could give 10 stars I would.
Keep up the good work

June 7, 2021

Hello Anaya's Canvas,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Our Team will be happy to read your reviews. Please stay connected with us in this way. We are always here to help you, infinitely.

Thanks & Regards.

Team CedCommerce!!

SmartSurvivals

I just started to use the app for a couple of days ago, and I am very satisfied with it. It is easy to use, and you get full support for using it. I could not believe how practical and easy it was to upload my shopify Items to Ebay using the app. Plus I even was given an appointment with an assistant so as to show me how to use it. I highly recommend it.

May 25, 2021

Hello SmartSurvivals,

We are glad to see your review of the eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the eBay marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on eBay.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the eBay marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>eBay marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

Jeffrey Arden Fashions

I am using this app to push my shopify items over to my ebay store. I am NOT tech savvy but I used the Live Chat option tonight and they are being so helpful as to go above duties to set up a demo meeting on my calendar so that I may meet with a team and get a better understanding. Excellent service so far. Thank you very much.

Dear Jeffrey Arden Fashions,

The Team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As eBay is a big marketplace and for beginners, it is essential to have the proper information. When you get connected with us, being an integration provider, it is our responsibility to assist you with all the possible ways.

The app import all/selected products from Shopify to the eBay integration app then after preparing the listing as per eBay marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on eBay.

Once you list all products on the eBay marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the eBay marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the eBay marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time,

The Template, Profiling sections reduce all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require lots of time, within a few minutes, your products get listed on eBay marketplace and can start earning from eBay marketplace.

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app.

Stay connected !!

Japan FE WCCF Card Game Shop

This support staff will kindly respond to my troubles and guide me to a solution. I can use this app with confidence as it can solve any problem.

May 18, 2021

Thank you Japan FE WCCF Card Game Shop for referring our app to others. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We always available to assist you and if required, we do the customization for your listings. Through videos, FAQs, help docs we guide you so that you don't need to depend upon us and you can work independently.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement into the app.

Stay Connected!

Urban Fashion Store

excellent good service I'm satisfice thank you so much Neha for be friendly that important thank you !!!

Hello, Urban Fashion Store,

Please stay connected with us !!

Super E-cig Ltd

I have been selling on eBay for many years now and have used a couple of different apps but I seem to have issues with them. I started using this app over a month ago and it works great! it works in the background and I don't even know it there. I have been on the chat feature to the support team on several occasions but not for an issue but advice and they are always very helpful and polite, nothing is too much trouble and there is no 1-2 day for support as its instant!!! Thanks, CedCommerce!

Hello Super E-cig Ltd,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

The eBay integration app integrates the Shopify Store with the eBay marketplace. When the app gets installed in the Shopify store, then the Shopify products get imported into the app first then after through Profiling concept (available in-app) after applying a set of rules (eBay Business Policies, categories, ) on particular products, they can be uploaded either by bulk-action or by selection.
Bulk Actions helps you to reduce manual work & save your time.

We are always open for discussions on Suggestions, requirements, concerns, always feel free to reach out to us!! We assign you a dedicated account manager who always available to assist you with all your queries!

Stay connected with us !!

thebellasllc

One of best customer support till now i have experience with shopify apps
Apps is very good to ebay integration 100% recommended

May 18, 2021

Much obliged to you, thebellasllc, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Team CedCommerce!!

Tradition Nature

Meilleure appli de synchronisation de flux vers Ebay. Nous avons utilisé depuis 5 ans beaucoup de solution, très connues, mais là tout est déjà pensé ! Le systeme de création de profils est très intelligent. Et le service chat vous répond en quelques secondes. Vraiment incroyable. Bravo et merci surtout.

May 18, 2021

Chère Tradition Nature, merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre opinion prestigieuse avec les autres. Chez CedCommerce, nous sommes passionnés par la satisfaction client.

Nous sommes heureux de voir que nos solutions facilitent votre entreprise.

eBay est un grand marché. Il dispose de nombreux paramètres, termes et conditions tels que les politiques commerciales (expédition, paiement et retour) afin que le vendeur puisse bénéficier de la vente sur eBay.

Comme l'application comporte des actions en masse, des modèles et des sections de profilage, vous pouvez donc optimiser votre liste de produits en quelques minutes, vous n'avez pas besoin de tout mettre à jour depuis votre boutique Shopify. La synchronisation en temps quasi réel de l'inventaire et des commandes économise votre travail manuel et votre temps.

L'application est simple à utiliser. Les sections d'aide sont disponibles afin que vous puissiez vous familiariser avec les différents termes techniques et les utiliser correctement dans les listes de produits.
Pour vous rendre plus à l'aise avec le marché eBay et l'application d'intégration, nous fournissons une assistance instantanée 24h / 24, 7j / 7.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Live Chat en ligne, WhatsApp, etc.

Rester connecté!