eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

HD Manchester

amazing app the app team are very helpful employee! recommend a lot. i would recommend this to family and friends . Customization of inventory very useful and special feature that saved me so mch time

Planting Liberty Seeds

OMG the customer service is amazing! Really helped a newbie like me! I appreciate their help and it’s a great app! Thank you!

Fantastic Fitness Shop

Very User Friendly. Makes it very easy to sell on ebay. you just add you product then upload them all in 1 click. Couldn't be easier

Ruixin Pro Sharp

This app is pretty great. A little bit on the instructions but it takes you from one page to another automatically. This helps you navigate your setup easier. There is a lot things to fill out but that comes with anything you're setting for a product.

Extremely happy with the support. I followed the instructions but I probably messed it up somewhere. I contacted support, Vishal responded. He was very kind and knowledgable. He was able to help me out and get my product on Ebay within 15 min. He was incredible. He deserves recognition. Thank you soooo much for your swift support Vishal.

Jae

Planet Verte

i love the app very good i do recommend but i love assistance better they will help you solve any issue . i hope i will sell smoothly that too.

Carma’s Boutique LLC

I had some trouble in the beginning. I reached out to customer service and was given the absolute best treatment. I definitely recommend this app. You will make tons of money if you follow directions. I am happy and will stay with this app and upgrade indefinitely. This is where it is at, you have no idea. Download and join now. Make sure you pick a plan and make sure your store is connected and you are off to the races. Remember guys there is lots of money to be made, don't give up!!!

Fresh4Office

I talked to Sjaran (Business analyst) He helped me with all the steps and made sure I knew how to work with the site. This is very helpfull, i recomend this service!

Wigwam trading

I was skeptical of this app working at first so I downloaded it. I was having major problems so I contacted the online help. The online lady was amazing and extremely helpful and within a few minutes my stock was being uploaded to Ebay. I cant rave enough about this app now and for the online assistance. Best app by far

Ademmall

I have only signed up for this app but so far I am getting tremendous assistance from the customer service - it's awesome. I would recommend this app to anyone who is interested in eCommerce anyday.

Best-Bargain.co.uk

This app is great for importing your products to eBay. Vishal is very helpful and he spent a lot of time adding my products when I was unsure of what to do

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22