eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

masknation

This might be the best app in offering ebay integration with shopify! I never tried other apps because they did an amazing job in helping me out since the beginning, and their customer service is fantastic, they helped in solve all issues I had and my products were easily listed in ebay. Check them out! Thank you!

Seyhan Store

A very useful app, very helpful from the support, all questions will be answered quickly I would always recommend this app.

ShopWithCharity

This 5 STAR App overwhelmed me to begin with; but their customer support agents are incredible. He patiently walked me through the set-up process and made sure all was correct. 5 STAR customer service -- very patient and very detailed on how to resolve the errors I received when setting up the app with my eBay store. Best Customer Service I have received in years -- Thank you!

Shraga-Great Things

This great app helped me. Their customer service is great. They are always available !! very recommended app!

Xgadget

Great app. It could definitely help your store. Great customer service they were very patient and very detailed on my errors when setting up the app.

All Good Things

We were looking for an app to work with Ebay after failing with the other options, Vishal takes great care to make sure everything is perfect. There is never an issue or anything that is too much and the response is quicker than any customer service we have had.

B. Chic Accessories

Great app. The customer service was fast and friendly. Definitely try it out if you're looking to sell on Ebay.

sunbeejoy

I used this app to connect my shop to Ebay and I got wonderful help from help desk,You guys are awesome.

MiSu Streetwear

The app looked overwhelming to begin with but their customer support is incredible. Always on hand to help walk you through it. They end up helping you with things you didn't even know you needed help with! Would give more stars if possible. Highly recommended.

BeoHarvest

EBay marketplace integration app is awesome. I was trying to do it myself it didn't work. Their customer service team helped me a lot throughout process.
Thanx guys