eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

My Breeches | Pikeur

Great app. Very helpfull staff are always available to help you via live chat whilst you use the app which is extremely useful!

April 10, 2020

Dear My Breeches | Pikeur,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the “Shopify app store” with other users.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

5Ktoy

This is how they scam you money. After you installed, you will find out it does not work as it advertised! When you tried for hours and want to unsub, the only option is to freeze your sub and you have to pay $12/month. No other option. That is no matter what you lost $12! What liar! Will call shopify and see their response!

April 7, 2020

Hello 5Ktoy,

We are apologizing on your faced issues. It seems that there is some confusion raised while using the app.

The app has a FREE PLAN for the seller to test the app. When we have checked the record, we found that you have not chosen any subscription plan so nothing is charged for the eBay integration app.

In the reported issue, we would like to say that there is no plan available at $12/month. You may cross-check from here:

The app can be installed via your shopify store that is totally free as well there is no charges are applicable for the UNINSTALLATIONS.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issues further with you. Please reach out to us at apps@cedcommerce.com. We will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and helps you to set up your account with eBay marketplaces.

We have the free credits at $0, please use the eBay integration app without paying a single penny.

Will look forward to your reply.

A&N Gear and Equipment

This app is very easy to use and the assistance is great. I asked the questions I needed and was helped immediately

March 28, 2020

Thank you A&N Gear and Equipment for giving the valuable time to write this kind review.

The eBay integration app is useful for new & already selling sellers. We are trying to make it easier to use.

The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

To make you familiar with the eBay marketplace and integration app we provide the 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp etc.

healthyshop4u

I like this app , its esay to use ,

Hey healthyshop4u,

Thank you for connecting with us. As a new seller on eBay marketplace, you face many issues in beginning but once you start selling on eBay then everything runs smoothly.

The eBay Integration app helps you start easily with eBay marketplace.

The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways. When you integrate your Shopify store with the integration app, with only a few steps your products get listed on eBay, the inventory & order management process start automatically.

Always feel free to reach out to us.

Antiviral Strong-Outsiders

This app takes a little bit of effort but once you understand the flow you gonna find it the most suitable app for listing your products on eBay and I believe any software you start with requires your time for knowing all its features.

The best is the help desk of any platform hands down. Lightning-fast with Tech support and chat support. Help is only a click away. Don't have to wait for days for support. Sometimes on chat, they contact you and ask is there anything they can help you with. that's crazy to even think that CedCommerce support is the best and the best platform. Just being honest.

Andrew!!

Hello Antiviral Strong-Outsiders,

Thank you for understanding & for your appreciation. There are lots of settings on eBay so this might be the reason for the complexities.

We appreciate the way you relate the system and your advice to all to spends time to all the features.

Nice to have a client like you with us!

We are aware about the difficulties to sell on online that is why We, CedCommerce team provide you 24*7 in all possible ways.

Always feel free to reach out to us.

RightWingGear.com

Recently downloaded this app to sync inventory to ebay - first time using something like it. Looks awesome, customer support is great!

March 28, 2020

Thank you RightWingGear.com, for giving time to share honest words with us here.

Also thank you for showing your trust. As you are already selling on eBay, no need to be worried, you are at the right place.

We have developed this app for new & old eBay sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The eBay integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need any assistance!

Stay connected!

Mongrel Fishing Tackle

The app that almost sent me broke. Twice over one month I removed their one star feedback as I was promised by the owner that all the issues this caused me would be fixed. Ebay have also had complaints about this so it may pay to even contact them before proceeding. Many hours lost and revenue over a month period. All I got was appologies and promises that never came to fruition. In the end I was told it was because of coronavirus, thats when I finally walked away. Happy to share more detail but enough time spent on this thing.

April 8, 2020

Hello Mongrel Fishing Tackle,

We are apologies for the inconvenience. The app has a set of features & all the necessary functionality for New & already selling Sellers. It was really unfortunate that the app could not fulfill your requirement at this moment immediately. The updates which were possible on an urgent basis, the development team did but to fulfill all the requirements, the team needed more time to implement that.

Without doing proper testing, we could not make any features live. We wish you have a great & more successful business.

But if you need any assistance from our side in future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Y&Yonline

Recently downloaded this app to add inventory to ebay, and I couldn't figure what I was doing. As I was about to give upone of their consultants krishna helped me! would highly recommend using this app! Superb customer service!

Hello Y&Yonline ,

Apologies for the inconvenience that you have faced but we appreciate you for the cooperation.

Thank you for giving us another chance and showing your trust. We are happy to see you with us.

Stay Connected!

MEX Fashion Store

I downloaded this I just started with Ebay and I needed help to figure out things because when I listed my products, I received error messages for some of them. I reached out to them via their chat and someone got back to me and has been assisting me since then. The person even called me on WhatsApp to know what I really wanted to do. This is really awesome. Ebay is not like some of the Apps that I downloaded and only had to deal with robots. I will continue to work with them and I recommend them to anyone who want to try working with them.
Mary.

Hello MEX Fashion Store

Thank you for connecting with us. As a new seller on eBay marketplace, you might face many issues but once your account gets set up with the eBay then everything runs smoothly.

The eBay integration app connect your shopify store with the eBay marketplace. The app directly imports products from shopify to the app first and after preparing the products as per eBay guidelines, you can easily list out your products on eBay via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on eBay through the app.

We know the complexities of eBay so we try to keep updated help docs & videos so make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

As there are lots of things to manage on Online selling so we always try to reduce the human effort and that is why our support team are always available to guide you on every step. You are free to reach out to us anytime.

HairSil

Vishal did an outstanding job. He helped us connect our Shopify site with eBay. Now our entire line is listed on eBay. Outstanding support and follow up.

Thank you HairSil.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store & eBay marketplace. The eBay integration app fetch products from Shopify to the app, the product prepare as per the guidance of eBay marketplace, through the app, products can be uploaded selected or all in bulk.

The near real-time syncing get started automatically. When the order placed on eBay marketplace, the eBay integration app sync the order in-app and create them in your Shopify Store.

You can ship the orders from Shopify store and the app update the shipping details on eBay marketplace.

As eBay is a big marketplace so we are always available to provide 24*7 support. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!