eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Guand Shop

Die App ist eine gute Schnittstelle zwischen dem Shopify-Shop und dem Ebay Marktplatz. Schon angelegte Produkte können so sehr schnell bei Ebay integriert werden. Ganz besonders muss ich den Support hervorheben. Die Supporter konnten mir sogar in Deutsch weiterhelfen und sind sehr engagiert Probleme zu lösen und den Verkauf voranzutreiben.

Vielen Dank, Guand Shop,

Ohne Zweifel ist das Feedback, das wir erhalten, sehr hilfreich und motiviert uns immer, mehr zu arbeiten und unser System benutzerfreundlich zu gestalten. Wir verstehen die Wichtigkeit jeder Minute des Verkäufers, deshalb arbeiten wir immer daran, die meisten Dinge durch die eBay-Integrations-Apps zu optimieren und zu automatisieren, um den Aufwand zu minimieren und die Vorteile zu maximieren.

Grüße:

Jessie Johnson Boutik

Great APP!

I began using this app to list up my Shopify store listings on eBay. The app effectively transferred my listings on eBay and helped me to manage my orders straight from Shopify Store. On the off chance that you are using this app, you don't need to login to your seller panel again & again, this app will manage everything for you.

Extraordinary Support!

Talking about CedCommerce Support Team, they will be with you on every one step of no means regardless of what time is it. They will assist you with learning the app and continue posting you about the status of your listings. Truth be told, if necessary they will do the necessary things instead of you.

January 10, 2020

Thank you so much Jessie Johnson Boutik for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
Being an integration provider, we always try to reduce human effort and automate the things so that you can get an easy listing of products & automatic syncing of orders from on eBay to Shopify store
We’re here for you anytime.

EZBUY SHOP

very useful app easy setup and great service !!! nice team, very kind and help team . good lock for all!

January 10, 2020

Thank you so much EZBUY SHOP for writing kind words for our services, we are glad to have an honest client like you.

Stay connected with us!

zealguy

It is amazing working with CEDCOMMERCE, these guys helped me in listing my products on eBay, as well as on Google Shopping.
I used the advanced feature of the app to list my products on eBay the app has all the features that make your products listing process far easier exactly that I was looking for a long time.

I learned the app in a very short time as it is so easy to operate. I guess CedCommerce has the best integration app for all the marketplaces.

The support service is remarkable. You will get to know the actual meaning of the immediate response by communicating with them over Skype. They reached me themself and helped me with all the starting setup afterward processes.

CEDCOMMERCE rocks.
Cheers!!
www.zealguy.de

Hey zealguy,

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

leazy Schnürsenkel

Works great and fantastic customer support. Easy to install and the customer support guides you in case if they are some errors. Thanks again!

Dear leazy Schnürsenkel,

It is a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Stay connected!

GN Ltd

So far so good! Simple and easy to use - exactly what we have been looking for to pull our eBay orders in amongst our Website ones and provide us with an intergrated database. Very happy

Would like to add excellent customer service - Srajan was very helpful!

Hello GN Ltd,

We appreciate your kind words for the eBay integration App. Wish you have a great business ahead.

Thanks for Motivating our team!

Earthangels

Absolutely amazing customer service! It does not even compare to the many other companies I have used, I have finally found a company I will definitely be staying with. Would highly recommend!

Dear Earthangels,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with eBay integration app. We are happy to see your trust for us.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

andystopbuy

As a seller who doesn't have a lot of cash to spend this is an ultimate amongst other money related commitments I have made in quite a while. Presently I can keep my exceptional stock refreshed my both channels like Shopify & eBay. There was a bit of expectation to learn and adapt however nothing has prevented me from running my shops. I totally admire this app and suggest it for any innovative who sells and monitors exceptional items on eBay just with huge retail stock. Very automatic and fast. Client care has consistently been snappy and sincere. Attempt it! It merits the time, cost and exertion!

Hello andystopbuy,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.
We’re here for you anytime.

mybookstop

This ebay integration is very helpful and has a much better layout and performance than other apps i have used for ebay. The support is also good. There are many features included that make your business management easy and reduces complexity of different tasks. Overall a well designed app. Thanks you ced team.

Dear mybookstop,

It is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you very much for your positive comments and good vibes. You have always taken the time to learn about the application.
We are glad you are happy and we look forward to your next visit.

CedCommerce team

FirstPshop

Likewise, with any new application, I had a couple of set up inquiries and their help answers rapidly - that is great.

I mostly use this app for eBay to list the items from my Shopify store. Client assistance is brilliant they answer in just a couple of minutes and the application, when you are familiar with the app spares you so much time, absolutely five stars!

I just began utilizing the app to list chosen items on eBay. I discovered it flawless and their 24/7 help was there to help promptly, exceptionally connived.

I'm really happy that I found this app for managing my products on eBay.
As I'm quite new with the online market space they are always ready to help me with all my concerns.

App view is so compatible and the features are remarkable uploading products, managing orders, syncing and every part that an integration app should have it all those features.

Highly Recommended.....!!!

Thank you FirstPshop !!

We are grateful to have your words. Your words matter us a lot. Always feel free to reach out to us.

Team CedCommerce !!