eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Snug Bub USA

Loved the customer service and help. It was a bit confusing it but Vishal helped with the installation and uploading of the products. Very easy to use so far.

ZSENKNIVES

The process is simple and fast. Encountered slight issue but was immediately rectified and assisted by their friendly staffs. Highly recommended!

Smart Shipping Supply

Amazing app! I had some initial issues with set up, but their customer service was AMAZING! They helped me every step of the way to help me upload my products to eBay! Highly recommend this app :)

Carole Martin

App works well - very important to check the configuration app settings to ensure you have selected which attributes you want to sync between eBay and shopify. If you are listed in several selling channels and want to have channel specific titles and descriptions un-check title and description that way you can differentiate listings in both channels. App takes a little time to get used to but it saves quite a bit of time.

July 17, 2020

Thank you, Carole Martin, We are glad to see your review for eBay integration app.

The ebay integration app lists your Shopify products on the ebay marketplace. As sellers manage online selling through a central location but sometimes they need to update the Title, Description, Price, Inventory, etc. as per marketplace's guidelines; that is why our development team has given this management in our integration apps.

With this management, without managing the listings from Shopify, you can manage & update the product's information from the App. You need to off the syncing of the particular field from the configuration section of the App that will disable the syncing from Shopify to the App and then, after from the App, update the products' information. After making the changes, you can upload the products on ebay.

There are many actions to be performed while sending the products for listings on eBay, so it may take time to understand, but once you become familiar with the setting, it works faster than your expectations.
The Development team is continuously working on the panel to make it more user-friendly and trying to automate all the processes.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and implement it into the App.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the ebay account and helps you get more & more sales on marketplaces.

SaniSprite

Excellent support! Divya was extremely helpful in fixing my initial setup problems and now everything is running very smoothly. What a great app! It really makes life much easier and allows me to sell just as automatically as I do in my Shopify store. Thanks!

July 11, 2020

Thanks, SaniSprite for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

The ebay integration automates your inventory & price syncing from Shopify store to the eBay marketplace. Through ebay integration app, you can list your Shopify products on ebay marketplace in bulk.
We know the complexities of the big marketplaces. Still, we keep trying to provide you with maximum optimized & automatic features so that you don't need to spend hours on setting up your business on eBay marketplace.

The Template, Profiling sections reduce all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require your lots of time, within a few minutes, your products get listed on eBay marketplace and can start earning from eBay marketplace.

When any seller get connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always have an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Amialeurope.com

Five Star for the best App ever. Thanks a lot for your help you guys are amazing. Thanks a lot again!

July 11, 2020

Thank you, Amialeurope.com, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them expert so that they can solve their concern in future without anyone's help.

M-Memory

This app for Ebay Intergration is excellent and customer service are very help full any time day or night.

July 11, 2020

Thank you M-Memory, Your contribution always matters to us.
As eBay is a large marketplace, so it is having lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on ebay.

To make you comfortable with the eBay marketplace and integration app, we provide the 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp etc.

Always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on eBay marketplace.

Team CedCommerce.

Urban Stores

excellent support, thank you ... your software helped improve our startup. support is very efficient and friendly

July 11, 2020

Thank you, Urban Stores, We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As a new seller on ebay marketplace, you face many issues in the beginning, but once your account gets set up with the ebay, then everything runs smoothly.
Your products get listed on ebay easily. The sales get started if you have listed items as per ebay guidelines.
The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Always feel free to reach out to us.

CYBOUTIQUES

I just wanted to tell you that for all my experience with apps , you guys are amazing ❤️. Thank you a lot I understood the procedure. I will be honest that I will start with free plan, but for sure if eBay will give me results, I transfer stock as max as possible. Especially, I know that someone always will help me!

Hello CYBOUTIQUES,

We are glad to see your review for eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to an easy start selling on eBay marketplace.

When any client connects with us, we always try to give our best to assist the client in starting their selling journey successfully on marketplaces.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with eBay marketplace as we know that inventory gets updated in Shopify store every time so we aggressively look for the real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>eBay marketplace.

The process behind the real-time syncing is easy, you just need to connect your Shopify store & eBay account with the integration app, and at the time you connect the real-time syncing process automatically started for inventory and for the eBay orders( the app create the ebay orders in your Shopify when it places on ebay marketplace).

To test the app, we offer the FREE plan with the app so that you can before choosing the subscription plan; you can check the app properly. Also, for the small business & the established business, we have several pricing plans. Based on your products' catalogue & order syncing, we have differentiated the plans. We offer monthly & yearly plan. You are free to choose the subscription plans accordingly.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

Raceway Hats

Easy app to use, great customer service. They helped me set up my store, sync products, and let me know what I needed to do.

Hello, Raceway Hats,

We understand the difficulty faced by the sellers to start & manage sales on eBay; therefore, we assure you our availability 24*7 with all the possible ways via skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp or whatever preferred by sellers.

When you connect with our service, we guide you on how to list your items to get good sales.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store & eBay marketplace. The eBay integration app fetch products from Shopify to the app, the product prepare as per the guidance of eBay marketplace, through the app, products can be uploaded selected or all in bulk.

The near real-time syncing get started automatically. When the order placed on eBay marketplace, the eBay integration app sync the order in-app and create them in your Shopify Store.

You can ship the orders from Shopify store, and the app updates the shipping details on eBay marketplace.

Stay connected with us like this way !!