eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Marnie Vintage | Abbigliamento Vintage Firmato

I love this app and the peaple work in. Professional. Ver very very nice person. I do all in few minutes and all is okay. I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

March 4, 2021

Thank you, Marnie Vintage | Abbigliamento Vintage Firmato, for the appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Sports4Sure

Absolute phenomenal app. Since I downloaded the app it runs as smooth as anything. What makes things even better is the staff who go above and beyond the call of duty to help you. For example I was transferring some products from my Shopify store to eBay and a member of staff was checking to see if everything was OK. They even took over for a short while and made sure all necessary products were transferred correctly. They done all this willingly. That's just goes to show the sort of people/team there is behind this app. WELL WORTH IT.

March 4, 2021

Thank you Sports4Sure for sharing your kind words with us here.

The eBay integration automates your inventory & price syncing from the Shopify store to the eBay marketplace. Through eBay integration app, you can list your Shopify products on ebay marketplace in bulk.

The Template, Profiling sections reduce all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require lots of time, within a few minutes, your products get listed on eBay marketplace and can start earning from eBay marketplace.

When any seller gets connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always has an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Italian Grandma

I have this app for a few days, at first I had some difficulties, but with their assistance and customer care they made my work a lot easier. Thank you very much

March 4, 2021

Thank you Redgrays Italian Grandma.

There are heaps of settings on eBay, so this may be the purpose behind the complexities. Therefore, we have built up this application for new and old eBay sellers who are effectively searching for automated things.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

Team CedCommerce!

shopwithkarolyn

SUPER quick assistance and easily answered my question with visual aids. Thankful that it was so easy to contact them

Hello, shopwithkarolyn,

We are glad to see your review of the eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the eBay marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on eBay.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the eBay marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>eBay marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

Pesbay-Brands

it really is great application. I can easily connect my shopify account to ebay account. Also the technical team is very good and very helpful quickly.

February 20, 2021

Hello Pesbay-Brands,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this amazing review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

Shaks Boutique

I used this app to connect on the ebay marketplace and list all my products. Cedcommerce supported me every step of the way from the initial download, creating profiles and product listings. The customer service I received was impeccable as they supported me throughout the whole process. I 100% Recommend. Thank you for such a great app.

Greetings Shaks Boutique,

The app import all/selected products from Shopify to the eBay integration app then after preparing the listing as per eBay marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on eBay.

Once you list all products on the eBay marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the eBay marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the eBay marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the eBay account also assists you in getting more & more sales on marketplaces.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

The Cork Collection

I used to use other app for shopify ebay integration and after a great experience with cedcommerce on etsy integration I've decided to do the same with cedcommerce ebay integration and I'm really glad I did. Simple interface and very user friendly and also a great support team. Congrats

February 16, 2021

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your products get listed quickly on eBay, and your orders fetch automatically from the eBay marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!

ToughAF

The way we spend our time defines who we are. Being an entrepreneur and owning multiple small businesses this app gives the most valuable commodity in the world. MORE TIME. It does the work for me. The largest credit towards this 5 star is their customer service. Service this good is rare these days in the tech industry. Well done.

February 16, 2021

Thank you, ToughAF, for giving us the valuable time to write this kind review.

The eBay integration app is useful for new & already selling sellers. We are trying to make it easier to use.

Team CedCommerce!!

LFmemories - For Then, For Now, Forever.

Choose this app OVER the official Ebay app, better system, simple yet efficient, does what you need, the customer service is impeccable no faults whatsoever! HIGHLY recommended!!

February 16, 2021

Hello LFmemories - For Then, For Now, Forever.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Our Team will be happy to read your reviews. Please stay connected with us in this way. We are always here to help you, infinitely.

Thanks & Regards.

Top Content | POD Collection | Free Shipping

Great customer support, great app! Still waiting for multiple ebay country option, but even without it's great app to use.

February 8, 2021

Thank you Top Content | POD Collection | Free Shipping, for leaving us such a heart whelming review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks,