eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Y&Yonline

Recently downloaded this app to add inventory to ebay, and I couldn't figure what I was doing. As I was about to give upone of their consultants krishna helped me! would highly recommend using this app! Superb customer service!

Hello Y&Yonline ,

Apologies for the inconvenience that you have faced but we appreciate you for the cooperation.

Thank you for giving us another chance and showing your trust. We are happy to see you with us.

Stay Connected!

MEX Fashion Store

I downloaded this I just started with Ebay and I needed help to figure out things because when I listed my products, I received error messages for some of them. I reached out to them via their chat and someone got back to me and has been assisting me since then. The person even called me on WhatsApp to know what I really wanted to do. This is really awesome. Ebay is not like some of the Apps that I downloaded and only had to deal with robots. I will continue to work with them and I recommend them to anyone who want to try working with them.
Mary.

Hello MEX Fashion Store

Thank you for connecting with us. As a new seller on eBay marketplace, you might face many issues but once your account gets set up with the eBay then everything runs smoothly.

The eBay integration app connect your shopify store with the eBay marketplace. The app directly imports products from shopify to the app first and after preparing the products as per eBay guidelines, you can easily list out your products on eBay via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on eBay through the app.

We know the complexities of eBay so we try to keep updated help docs & videos so make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

As there are lots of things to manage on Online selling so we always try to reduce the human effort and that is why our support team are always available to guide you on every step. You are free to reach out to us anytime.

HairSil

Vishal did an outstanding job. He helped us connect our Shopify site with eBay. Now our entire line is listed on eBay. Outstanding support and follow up.

Thank you HairSil.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store & eBay marketplace. The eBay integration app fetch products from Shopify to the app, the product prepare as per the guidance of eBay marketplace, through the app, products can be uploaded selected or all in bulk.

The near real-time syncing get started automatically. When the order placed on eBay marketplace, the eBay integration app sync the order in-app and create them in your Shopify Store.

You can ship the orders from Shopify store and the app update the shipping details on eBay marketplace.

As eBay is a big marketplace so we are always available to provide 24*7 support. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Fotostudio Karl

Really useful. Good and fast support. Great tool to sell on ebay. Hope it stays that way.

Hello Fotostudio Karl,

We are glad to see your review for eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace so our developer has created a user-friendly app to an easy start selling on eBay marketplace.

We understand the difficulty faced by the sellers to start & manage sales on eBay, therefore, we assure you our availability 24*7 with all the possible ways via skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp or whatever preferred by sellers.

When you connect with our service, we guide you on how to list your items to get good sales.

Stay connected with us like this way !!

VelvLight

Really cool. Alot better than having to do it on your own manually and the staff is really helpful. I asked a question and they were super attentive and helped me all the way through the process.

March 21, 2020

Thank you VelvLight, for appreciating us here.

The eBay integration app helps you to manage your listing on eBay from Shopify store. Through eBay integration app the inventory, price & order provide the near real-time syncing.

We understand the difficulty faced by sellers while selling online. We are always here to assist you with 24*7 availability.

Stay connected with us!

Celebration Supplies

Great app and great customer service, got contacted straight away when there was an error on my store for some stock reasons.

I made 2 sales already .

Great app!

Hello Celebration Supplies,

Thank you for your appreciation. We wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients and make them expert so that they can solve their concern in future without anyone's help.

Before listing the products on eBay and to prevent loss we check the errors & assist to our dear sellers.

As the eBay integration app directly connect your Shopify Store with eBay.

Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need.

Mobizix, Inc.

Customer support is great and very helpful in using the app especially the live chat while using the app!

March 21, 2020

Thank You Mobizix, Inc. for sharing your kind words.

At CedCommerce, we are passionate about customer satisfaction. We are always available here to make you familiar with the app & easy selling on eBay marketplace with docs, videos etc.

We are available on online Live chat, WhatsApp, emails, Calls, Skype wherever you are comfortable to chat with us.

Stay connected with us !!

PickAProduct

It is a great app! Easy to use. Support is very good. Your sales will increase. I recommend. Thank you!

Hello PickAProduct,

Stay connected with us like this way !!

La Reina Roja 37

Intenté con tantas aplicaciones diversas para externalizar los productos de Shopify a mi tienda eBay y no todas fueron excepciones, pero la aplicación de integración de eBay ced es una de las mejores aplicaciones para administrar sus listados de Shopify en eBay.

Es muy fácil de entender y con solo un par de cambios, sus productos aparecerán en eBay, la plantilla y la función de creación de perfiles hacen que sea fácil publicar listados en grandes cantidades que me ahorran mucho tiempo y vitalidad.

Seguramente recomiendo esta aplicación y el soporte conectado conmigo y son personas excepcionalmente educadas, acogedoras y educadas para ayudarlo con todas sus preocupaciones, la gran aplicación que he encontrado.

¡Muy recomendado!

March 13, 2020

Gracias a La Reina Roja 37 por la gran apreciación, nos complace saber que la integración de Ebay lo ayudó a configurar su negocio correctamente en el mercado de eBay. Muestra que nuestro trabajo duro está en el camino correcto.

También nos complace ver que le gustó y encontrar muy útil la función: la sección de plantilla y perfil.

Nuestro equipo ha desarrollado estas características para reducir el trabajo manual y los esfuerzos humanos y ahorrar tiempo. Estas características son realmente útiles para administrar y personalizar los productos a granel en eBay.

A través de estas características, puede agregar información adicional, actualizar los detalles del producto, como precio, inventario, título, descripción, etc. Además, la aplicación le permite mantener información diferente en eBay sin cambiarlos solo en Shopify.

En la aplicación, hemos proporcionado la sección de ayuda (preguntas frecuentes, documento de ayuda, videos) para comprender las funciones. Además, nos apasiona brindar servicios satisfactorios a nuestros clientes, por lo que siempre le damos la bienvenida para que no dude en comunicarse con nosotros siempre que lo necesite.

Ozimall

The best ebay addon you can have, they using listing template, every easy to do listing in bulk. also their tech support team is really good.

March 13, 2020

Hello Ozimall,

Thank you for giving the valuable time to write this review. We are happy to see that you find the template section very helpful.

The reason of developing the template section is to reduce the time & effort. The template section helps you to update the bulk products.

Through the templates you can easily update/customize the Price, Inventory, Title, Description & can add the additional attributes/information to your products in bulk products. If you want to keep different product information as per ebay guidelines, you are allowed to do so through the app only. You do not need to change the information in your Shopify store.

After installing the app, our support team is always here to assist you 24*7 also team provide you the manual doc, videos so that you can learn the app & become familiar with the app.

We are happy to see you with us. Stay connected with us in the same way.