eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

T-Nutrition

Great app, convenient and fast customer service. The developers are friendly and happy to answer any question asked.

January 10, 2020

Thank you T-Nutrition for your positive review.

Please feel free to contact us. We are always here to assist you

Wreckbike.no

Best Ebay integration app with Shopify available so far. Service is absolutely fast and great.

Hello Wreckbike.no,

Thank you for your review. We are grateful to hear your positive words for eBay integration app.

Stay connected with us !!

Two Wheels Hero

Best app in the market. Great service and support from them team! Thank you.

January 10, 2020

Thank you Two Wheels Hero for the appreciation. We are happy to have a client like you.

Stay connected!

home garden & pets

Τhe service team is great and with lots of patience they deserve a lot of honors and congratulations.
Τhank you.

Hello home garden & pets,

At CedCommerce, We are always here to provide you with all the possible assistance.

Always feel free to contact us.

Direct4x4

This has helped us bring orders through from eBay. Support is good, always ready to sort out any problems

January 10, 2020

The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrate your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your products get listed easily on eBay and your orders fetch automatically from eBay marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!

LiliKdo

Excellente application qui fait le job sans grande difficulté grâce à l'assistance live par chat, il faut juste bien configurer son compte ebay (paiement automatique notamment) avant d'uploader ses produits ;)

January 10, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour votre appréciation LiliKdo. Nous sommes toujours disponibles pour vous aider.

Rester connecté!

Dress4Alll

Great app, best staff support, very fast response solutions. I am still a new user, but I'm sure everything will work out with the support of the site staff. I will definitely recommend it to everyone. thanks

Hello Dress4Alll,

We wish that the eBay integration app fits for your business very well in all the situation. Whenever you will be needed any kind of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Vorratu, Inc

Vorratu, Inc. has been using CedCommerce for several integration apps. With a large variety of products that require uploading and constant updating. This app does everything you need to keep your products current between ebay and the store with little work, e.g. you update price on your store, the app syncs automatically. Same with other features pertaining to your product. The customer support does a great job assisting.

Recommendation: contact them for their yearly subscription, bypassing the monthly plan. This is where you will find the best experience. You will need skype as the customer service uses this to communicate.

Please know, you might run into some frustration at first trying to figure out how to use this app with your store.

Also, you will need to spend money on ebay to have a store set up, if you plan on uploading 1,000 products monthly. Ebay gives 50 free listings monthly, though they offer a monthly subscription that allows 1,000 listings monthly. If you are a large store, do this, if not, just stay free and upload a maximum of 50 and you will not have to pay anything. You will be paying $0.35 per listing at the time of this review for every listing you go over your free amount. This is why the monthly subscription is needed as you will otherwise pay upwards of $350 for 1,000 monthly to ebay.

Please only think of this app as a communications tool between ebay and your store.

As you work with the app you will find some other things that can only be understood as you work with it. Once you get past the learning curve, you will find the apps features to be well worth it.

If you want some cool tea products. Check us out! www.vorratu.com

January 10, 2020

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a wonderful client like you.

Stay connected with us !

OSBSL

I use the app for a days presently to assist me with uploading every one of my items from my site to eBay.com, I like the application alot, lets trust I will make a few deals on ebay.

I was shocked by the client care for this application!
I barely did anything other than pursuing the prompts. So exceptionally appreciative I will proceed with this splendid application! If you need start with eBay - help yourself out and pick CEDCommerce!!!

Thank you OSBSL !!

We are always available to assist you. The eBay integration App can easily list your Shopify Store products on eBay marketplace in just few steps.

Thank you!

NutraPro

Great application for Shopify. Great customer service. Save me a lot of time with Ebay integration.

Hello NutraPro,

The eBay integration app provides you with easy access to your listed products on eBay & automate the syncing of orders from eBay to shopify.