eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

EZBUY SHOP

very useful app easy setup and great service !!! nice team, very kind and help team . good lock for all!

January 10, 2020

Thank you so much EZBUY SHOP for writing kind words for our services, we are glad to have an honest client like you.

Stay connected with us!

zealguy

It is amazing working with CEDCOMMERCE, these guys helped me in listing my products on eBay, as well as on Google Shopping.
I used the advanced feature of the app to list my products on eBay the app has all the features that make your products listing process far easier exactly that I was looking for a long time.

I learned the app in a very short time as it is so easy to operate. I guess CedCommerce has the best integration app for all the marketplaces.

The support service is remarkable. You will get to know the actual meaning of the immediate response by communicating with them over Skype. They reached me themself and helped me with all the starting setup afterward processes.

CEDCOMMERCE rocks.
Cheers!!
www.zealguy.de

Hey zealguy,

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

leazy Schnürsenkel

Works great and fantastic customer support. Easy to install and the customer support guides you in case if they are some errors. Thanks again!

Dear leazy Schnürsenkel,

It is a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Stay connected!

GN Ltd

So far so good! Simple and easy to use - exactly what we have been looking for to pull our eBay orders in amongst our Website ones and provide us with an intergrated database. Very happy

Would like to add excellent customer service - Srajan was very helpful!

Hello GN Ltd,

We appreciate your kind words for the eBay integration App. Wish you have a great business ahead.

Thanks for Motivating our team!

Earthangels

Absolutely amazing customer service! It does not even compare to the many other companies I have used, I have finally found a company I will definitely be staying with. Would highly recommend!

Dear Earthangels,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with eBay integration app. We are happy to see your trust for us.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

FirstPshop

Likewise, with any new application, I had a couple of set up inquiries and their help answers rapidly - that is great.

I mostly use this app for eBay to list the items from my Shopify store. Client assistance is brilliant they answer in just a couple of minutes and the application, when you are familiar with the app spares you so much time, absolutely five stars!

I just began utilizing the app to list chosen items on eBay. I discovered it flawless and their 24/7 help was there to help promptly, exceptionally connived.

I'm really happy that I found this app for managing my products on eBay.
As I'm quite new with the online market space they are always ready to help me with all my concerns.

App view is so compatible and the features are remarkable uploading products, managing orders, syncing and every part that an integration app should have it all those features.

Highly Recommended.....!!!

Thank you FirstPshop !!

We are grateful to have your words. Your words matter us a lot. Always feel free to reach out to us.

Team CedCommerce !!

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

We used this app to list products on eBay and it was perfect and easy to use. The Product Management of the app is perfect at the affordable price, we will definitely be using it for a long time. The App template, profiling and Import/ upload functionality are awesome. Hassle-free integration and the other features are amazing as well !! Awesome
Highly Recommended!!!!

Hello Mega Save Wholesale & Retail,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly and you have found wonderful features of the app like bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates etc.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Thanks!

WeSupp GbR

Selling directly on eBay might be easy, but managing everything between your Shopify Store as well on eBay, takes a lot of hard work. To avoid this managing, time-consuming, hectic work I installed the eBay Marketplace Integration App by CedCommerce.
At first, I took some time to understand it but with the help of the Chat System provided in the app it, my all problems were solved. The app took just a few minutes to transfer my whole Shopify Listing to eBay in just a few minutes, and when I asked to make some changes in item, I found it very easy to make any change in the product through the app without changing the original products in Shopify. Means through this app I can differ my listing on eBay and Shopify... WOW!!!! That's the best feature the app has. And I must mention the feature in the app to directly upload the products on eBay of a respective profile through Bulk upload action.
Talking about the support of this app, I don't know who is sitting behind it, but all I can feel that they are professionals, and know-how to assist their clients and provide a solution for each of your confusion. I kept asking questions one by one but the person provided me the exact answers I was looking for with full patience, not only this they shared related documents, links and even recorded videos of the process just for me.
One of the best Integrations available on Shopify in terms of features, accepting the suggestion and client assistance.
#Recommended!!! #MustHave #BestIntegration #Professionalism

Dear WeSupp GbR,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support with the proper docs, videos, links to our clients so that don't face any kind of trouble and can be familiar with the process of the app. We are sure that you will find our all the section helpful to improve your products listings on eBay.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

ClickWants.com

This is a great app. Syncs prices, stocks and orders very well from Ebay marketplace. Great team and great app. Thanks!

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much ClickWants.com for your appreciation !!

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Thanks!

mydigitaltechshoponline.com

Great App well designed and good overall does the job required with ebay integration made easy, one of the best ebay apps for your shopify store. Much appreciated guys and great customer service. Thank you!

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much mydigitaltechshoponline.com.

Your words are valuable for us and it will definitely motivate us.