eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

case4cellphone.com

The application is extremely extraordinary - It permits to incorporate flawlessly and give a general depiction of it. The best part is the help that plays a significant component.

Likewise, the group proceeds and they make you stride by step in setting up in the E-Bay stage and that is additionally incredible assistance in the event that you are not all that capable in the stage

Dear case4cellphone.com,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support with the proper docs, videos, links to our clients so that don't face any kind of trouble and can be familiar with the process of the app. We are sure that you will find all the section helps to improve your products listings on eBay.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Oking Habib (Men)

This app is awesome and provides almost seamless order integration with Shopify and Ebay. Easy to manage price, inventory, orders, and lots more.

I really liked this app and using esp it’s ease and user friendly features. I would def recommend this app esp to those who are just starting out. It makes the entire process seamless and def worth the purchase.

Amazing app if you want to scale your business. Great customer service and easy setup.

January 10, 2020

Thank you so much Oking Habib (Men) for your appreciation !!

BEAUTY PLEASURE

Great app! Helped me list products on ebay and the product and order sync works very well! The category templates are useful to map all sorts of attrbiutes. Overall a very nice app! Highly recommended!

December 6, 2019

Hello BEAUTY PLEASURE,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us, it's been a great pleasure to work with you.

Stay connected with us like this !!

Thanks !!

Andy's Stop

Excellent app, with the best help.

I utilize this app for managing my products & orders on eBay through Shopify I'm working with eBay from a couple of long years directly from eBay seller Center I never find such a basic accommodating amazing App like this you can do everything without exception bunch them channel them and a whole lot more I'm advising all to use this fabulous application od Ced

Their help is top-class. They react immediately and their reactions are right on the money. 5 stars for a decent app and for a wonderful help.

Their client service is extraordinary. They helped me shared my screen and hole out the why of creating category templates & profiles. Looking forward to using their more apps.

Hello Andy's Stop,

Thank you for giving the valuable time to write this review. We are grateful to hear your kind words for our app and services.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

We used this app to list products on eBay and it was perfect and easy to use. The Product Management of the app is perfect at the affordable price, we will definitely be using it for a long time. The App template, profiling and Import/ upload functionality are awesome. Hassle-free integration and the other features are amazing as well !! Awesome
Highly Recommended!!!!

Hello Mega Save Wholesale & Retail,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly and you have found wonderful features of the app like bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates etc.

WeSupp GbR

Selling directly on eBay might be easy, but managing everything between your Shopify Store as well on eBay, takes a lot of hard work. To avoid this managing, time-consuming, hectic work I installed the eBay Marketplace Integration App by CedCommerce.
At first, I took some time to understand it but with the help of the Chat System provided in the app it, my all problems were solved. The app took just a few minutes to transfer my whole Shopify Listing to eBay in just a few minutes, and when I asked to make some changes in item, I found it very easy to make any change in the product through the app without changing the original products in Shopify. Means through this app I can differ my listing on eBay and Shopify... WOW!!!! That's the best feature the app has. And I must mention the feature in the app to directly upload the products on eBay of a respective profile through Bulk upload action.
Talking about the support of this app, I don't know who is sitting behind it, but all I can feel that they are professionals, and know-how to assist their clients and provide a solution for each of your confusion. I kept asking questions one by one but the person provided me the exact answers I was looking for with full patience, not only this they shared related documents, links and even recorded videos of the process just for me.
One of the best Integrations available on Shopify in terms of features, accepting the suggestion and client assistance.
#Recommended!!! #MustHave #BestIntegration #Professionalism

Dear WeSupp GbR,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support with the proper docs, videos, links to our clients so that don't face any kind of trouble and can be familiar with the process of the app. We are sure that you will find our all the section helpful to improve your products listings on eBay.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

ClickWants.com

This is a great app. Syncs prices, stocks and orders very well from Ebay marketplace. Great team and great app. Thanks!

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much ClickWants.com for your appreciation !!

mydigitaltechshoponline.com

Great App well designed and good overall does the job required with ebay integration made easy, one of the best ebay apps for your shopify store. Much appreciated guys and great customer service. Thank you!

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much mydigitaltechshoponline.com.

Your words are valuable for us and it will definitely motivate us.

parfum-market

j'ai eu affaire avec Srajan et il m'a donné toutes les informations et conseils nécessaire, très bon service client.

November 19, 2019

Bonjour parfum-marché

Merci pour votre appréciation. L'équipe est toujours disponible ici pour vous aider.

Merci!
Équipe CedCommerce

TinyTracks

I took some time before giving this review as I wanted to be 100% sure about the app. Although I can't state the upload was that spotless it isn't so abnormal as such other apps.

We've tried this multiple times with different solutions from years and it's rarely perfect however you can fix the listing imperfections pretty effectively and the app itself works extraordinary and at an affordable expense for what you get.

You can't simply launch a site and accept sales. Regularly, you must connect with the support as they are always there to advise you for improving your listings on eBay.

Also, a program makes the procedure so much simple & easier. Maps you Shopify product with eBay requirements with a few simple steps of templates & profile creation.

At last, would surely want to say the cedcommerce eBay app is incredible & their support is marvelous. We are utilizing the eBay app for now. Might do try their other solutions soon.

November 19, 2019