eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Best-Bargain.co.uk

This app is great for importing your products to eBay. Vishal is very helpful and he spent a lot of time adding my products when I was unsure of what to do

October 17, 2020

Thank you very much, Best-Bargain.co.uk.

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 with all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Keonnah's

Customer service is EVERYTHING! she went above and beyond! Took a while for me to understand but now I do. very patient with me 5 stars!! thank you!!! The app integration with my store works GREAT!

Greetings Keonnah's,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with the eBay integration app.

Thanks,

masknation

This might be the best app in offering ebay integration with shopify! I never tried other apps because they did an amazing job in helping me out since the beginning, and their customer service is fantastic, they helped in solve all issues I had and my products were easily listed in ebay. Check them out! Thank you!

Hello, masknation,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with our integration and support.

Thanks !!
Team CedCommerce.

Seyhan Store

A very useful app, very helpful from the support, all questions will be answered quickly I would always recommend this app.

Hye Seyhan Store,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Thanks.

ShopWithCharity

This 5 STAR App overwhelmed me to begin with; but their customer support agents are incredible. He patiently walked me through the set-up process and made sure all was correct. 5 STAR customer service -- very patient and very detailed on how to resolve the errors I received when setting up the app with my eBay store. Best Customer Service I have received in years -- Thank you!

Greetings ShopWithCharity,

Thanks,

Shraga-Great Things

This great app helped me. Their customer service is great. They are always available !! very recommended app!

Hello, Shraga-Great Things,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Xgadget

Great app. It could definitely help your store. Great customer service they were very patient and very detailed on my errors when setting up the app.

Dear Xgadget,

Stay connected !!
Team CedCommerce

All Good Things

We were looking for an app to work with Ebay after failing with the other options, Vishal takes great care to make sure everything is perfect. There is never an issue or anything that is too much and the response is quicker than any customer service we have had.

October 17, 2020

Thank you All Good Things, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.

Team Cedcommerce!!

B. Chic Accessories

Great app. The customer service was fast and friendly. Definitely try it out if you're looking to sell on Ebay.

Hello B. Chic Accessories,

Thank you so much for sharing your review, your words mean a lot to us!!

sunbeejoy

I used this app to connect my shop to Ebay and I got wonderful help from help desk,You guys are awesome.

Dear sunbeejoy,