eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

5Ktoy

This is how they scam you money. After you installed, you will find out it does not work as it advertised! When you tried for hours and want to unsub, the only option is to freeze your sub and you have to pay $12/month. No other option. That is no matter what you lost $12! What liar! Will call shopify and see their response!

April 7, 2020

Hello 5Ktoy,

We are apologizing on your faced issues. It seems that there is some confusion raised while using the app.

The app has a FREE PLAN for the seller to test the app. When we have checked the record, we found that you have not chosen any subscription plan so nothing is charged for the eBay integration app.

In the reported issue, we would like to say that there is no plan available at $12/month. You may cross-check from here:

The app can be installed via your shopify store that is totally free as well there is no charges are applicable for the UNINSTALLATIONS.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issues further with you. Please reach out to us at apps@cedcommerce.com. We will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and helps you to set up your account with eBay marketplaces.

We have the free credits at $0, please use the eBay integration app without paying a single penny.

Will look forward to your reply.

Mongrel Fishing Tackle

The app that almost sent me broke. Twice over one month I removed their one star feedback as I was promised by the owner that all the issues this caused me would be fixed. Ebay have also had complaints about this so it may pay to even contact them before proceeding. Many hours lost and revenue over a month period. All I got was appologies and promises that never came to fruition. In the end I was told it was because of coronavirus, thats when I finally walked away. Happy to share more detail but enough time spent on this thing.

AmFed Coin & Bullion

I have no idea whether or not this app works because the documentation is terrible and the non-english speaking customer service can't understand a word I say. After 3 days of repeating myself and being told a two-way inventory sync would take "10-15 days" per product I gave up. I wish I could get my time back. Total waste.

September 18, 2019

Hello AmFed Coin & Bullion,

Thank you for sharing your concern and we are apologies for the trouble that you have faced.

The eBay Integration app definitely provides the two-way inventory syncing between Shopify Store & the eBay marketplace. We would like to request you to reconnect with us so that we can assist you in a better way.

The service that you want our app to yield is flawlessly present. The app follows the below-mentioned process-

"Whenever inventory gets updated to Shopify Store, the app syncs and updates it on eBay marketplace. In the same way, if an order is placed on eBay marketplace, the app fetches that order, creates it on your Shopify store. At the same time, the inventory gets updated for that product(s) on your Shopify Store. "

The inventory syncing takes 10-15 minutes only and not 10-15 days, hereby clearing the air of confusion.

Hope you to stay associated with us!

Thanks.