Rezensionen (1.186)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
30. Mai 2024

I have been CedCommerce Customer for many years and have used both ebay and Amazon integration apps on our previous opencart platform. After moving to shopify platform, the Cedcommerce support guys helped in installing and migrating our products from opencart to Shoopify. They also linked our existing products on ebay with the shopify ebay app. Abhijeet has been helpful in uploading products and explaining how to create profiles and templates and once I got my head round profiles and templates etc. I had no issue uploading products on ebay.
In my view you won't get better apps and customer service , i am so thankful to Abhijeet

uzisports
Vereinigtes Königreich
5 monate mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing such golden words as this will work as a motivation for our entire team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

25. Mai 2024

Was using the Ebay app, however it was discontinued. switch to ced commerce 18 months ago. Overall small teething issues, but able to get resolved. All products are on ebay and happy overall.

Phonnic Repairs & Accessories
Australien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

27. Juni 2024

Great product to run our ebay store from our shopify store and fast customer service.

SBD Online
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
21. Juni 2024

If you're considering the Shopify to eBay sales channel manager by CedCommerce, I strongly advise you to look elsewhere. This integration tool has been nothing short of a nightmare, riddled with persistent issues that make it more of a hindrance than a help.

The primary function of any sales channel manager is to seamlessly sync inventory between platforms. Unfortunately, this manager fails spectacularly in this regard. Inventory discrepancies are a daily occurrence, leading to overselling on eBay and constant headaches. Items listed on Shopify often don't appear on eBay, or worse, remain listed on eBay even after being sold out on Shopify.

The only thing consistent about this manager is the constant need for support. Unfortunately, the support from CedCommerce, while generally responsive, does not make up for the sheer number of problems you’ll face. You’ll spend countless hours in chat or on calls trying to resolve issues that should have been ironed out before release.

CaptCan Comics Inc
Kanada
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 15. Juli 2024

Dear Customer,

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your recent experience with our application, Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we're truly disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations.

Please know that we take your concerns very seriously, and we are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further and learn more about what went wrong.

Our team is committed to resolving issues promptly, and we'll reach out to you shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

19. Juni 2024

vishal tripathi was a real specialist and an amazing guy. He helped a lot with the right things for my Shopify Ebay Ced Commerse integrations, unlike others who don't know what they are saying. Thanks again.

Volcanic Cult
4 monate mit der App
22. Mai 2024

I was having an issue with images defaulting to one main image covering all variants in ebay - a CedCommerce team member jumped on a call with me and had the issue sorted super quickly and efficiently showing me the setting I needed to ensure was selected in the templates. Brilliant service!

Magic Mountain
Vereinigtes Königreich
2 monate mit der App
2. Juni 2024

Works very well for us. We were using the standard Shopify Connect before, but this lack functionality

Neo Shop
Dänemark
7 monate mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 11. Juni 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input as it helps us improve our services. We are sorry to hear about your experience and want to assure you that your concern has been taken seriously.

Our team is committed to resolving your issue promptly, and we'll reach out shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

2. Juni 2024

Cedcommerce support was extremely helpful. The platform works well for our use case. Thank you

Motohut
Kanada
7 monate mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 11. Juni 2024

Bearbeitet am 24. Mai 2024

I have recently downloaded this app. I have asked for help to run through and set up eBay Integration. I have now had the assistance needed and it is working great. Thank you vishal for your great assistance. Without your help, I would still be lost. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Great app and looks very promising.

Jamjo Online
Australien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
8. Mai 2024

It is a great app to integrate the Shopify store with eBay marketplace across different countries US/CA/UK with help of custom functionality and features for each country based on the requirements. Moreover, the team members and customer support of Ced-Commerce are very prompt to respond over the calls and helps to resolves the issues in timely manner with proper guidance as well as explanations in very patience way. Thankyou!

Pride Of India