Rezensionen (1.188)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 24. Mai 2024

Their customer service has been great at help fixing any issues that have came up.

Gametime Vintage
5 monate mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 21. Mai 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input as it helps us improve our services. We are sorry to hear about your experience and want to assure you that your concern has been taken seriously.

Our team is committed to resolving your issue promptly, and we'll reach out shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,
CedCommerce

16. Juni 2024

I had no idea what I was doing and could not get the app to work properly Rishu Agarwal was vary patient and helpful and was alot of help helping me get up and running.

Outlet Market
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
29. April 2024

The best app you can find to integrate shopify and ebay in Australia gives you a free version as well to learn and navigate before you want to decide if you want to go with it or not.

NextGenMart
Australien
3 monate mit der App
1. Juli 2024

Very helpful. Having a little bit of trouble communicating because of the language. But very patient and helpful. Thank you!!

Rodeo Boots
24 tage mit der App
9. Mai 2024

Nice customer service! long time user

Pee-Litical Targets
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
29. April 2024

I have a very large catalog (200 products and 4,000 skus). I finally got eBay linked to Shopify - CedCommerce are the ones that got it done. A bit of a learning curve to use the app but the support is first class. Thank you.

Classy Cufflinks
29 tage mit der App
6. Juli 2024

Good App, does the job

MazSpec
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
13. Mai 2024

I was having problems uploading products to my ebay store. I reached out to the support team and they scheduled a meeting with me. The team walked me through the process and was able to show me what I was doing wrong. I am very happy with this app and the CED Team. Thanks!

Inspire Me Sportswear | Fierce & Feminine Fitness Wear
9 tage mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 15. Mai 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our Ebay application. It's always a pleasure to serve customers like you, and we truly appreciate your support.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering excellent products and customer service.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Best Regards
CedCommerce

25. Juni 2024

Perfect service and customer service

Tee Jay Traders
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
21. April 2024

Vishal Tripathi was an excellent customer service rep. He answered all my questions and provided detailed information on how to integrate my items into eBay. Greatly appreciated his knowledge and time.

The Digital Instruments Store