Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 mai 2024

Nice customer service! long time user

Pee-Litical Targets
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
31 mars 2024

This app is awesome for selling stuff on eBay. The best part? You get live customer service round the clock, which is super helpful. It has tons of features to boost sales, but it might take a bit to figure out. Thankfully, the live support makes it a breeze.

Steven Land Fashion
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

It is a great app to integrate the Shopify store with eBay marketplace across different countries US/CA/UK with help of custom functionality and features for each country based on the requirements. Moreover, the team members and customer support of Ced-Commerce are very prompt to respond over the calls and helps to resolves the issues in timely manner with proper guidance as well as explanations in very patience way. Thankyou!

Pride Of India
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2024

We used this app on 2 Shopify shops and never really had big issues in the past. Since 5-6 Months everything has changed, during our yearly subscription period suddenly things changed and we could no longer use the features we had paid for in advance, after complaining about this the topic was resolved. Besides that since about 4 months we keep having big problems syncing the products. Kept chatting with support and opening tickets. Even on the shopify admin panel it told us that the app had an API problem. The support team that in the past always did a great job suddenly became a big problem. No answers, no solutions, huge problems understanding issues. Ontop of all that a week ago suddenly the orders did not sync automatically anymore, solution was that we should do it by hand. The story ends today, we opened a ticket about 10 -12 days ago, first we kept being told it would take time to resolve the issue, then suddenly there seems to have never been a problem and some support employees did obviously not understand the issue. 48 hours ago the support reached out to us again explaining things that we already knew but not solving the issue that we still had. They then asked us to arrange a meeting to discuss the issue, today 48 hours later we received a new message telling us that as they had not had a feedback they are closing the ticket. We waited 10-12 days and kept being told to wait, they obviously don´t like to wait this long so they closed the ticket after not hearing back in 48 hours. To be honest I was shocked about this way of dealing with serious customer issues. We recommended this app to various other people in the past years - today I must say this was a huge mistake. We cannot recommend using the app anymore. Support is no longer as good as they were in the past. We now paid for 12 months and gave up using the app after 8 months - a huge disappointment.

Black Forest Deals
Allemagne
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2024

I never leave reviews. But this is the 3rd time I've had a product sell on my Shopify store, and the inventory does not properly update in Ebay, and someone buys and unavailable product on ebay effecting my seller rating. There are all sorts of syncing issues with this app. And no one seems to care to fix it.

Gametime Vintage
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Very happy with how easy the app is to use. makes listing on ebay very easy. and support is great.

Kruelty Body Jewelry
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2024

Great support and assistance with this app. Very happy and would recommend

Ellie & Bea Outlet
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
CedCommerce a répondu 16 mai 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our app. It's always a pleasure to serve customers like you, and we truly appreciate your support.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering excellent products and customer service.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Best Regards,

28 février 2024

Great platform for managing product inventory across several websites and Apps. User friendly with a great interface. The support team helped me navigate the App and solve technical issues I was struggling with. I recommend this service for anyone using multiple platforms for their inventory management. 5 Stars.

AJ Sports
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
2 mai 2024

Be aware of this scammers. I asked for a costomosed service. After they checked my ebay account they qouted me and persuaded me to pay one time bill plus a full year subscribtion. after my payment they did nothing at all and not answering me promptley as they said the service you looking for is depend on ebay witch they said nothing about it in the begining. i payed about $300 for absolutely nothing. waisting my time. be aware

Top Discount
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
CedCommerce a répondu 7 mai 2024

Dear Customer,

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your recent experience with our application, Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we're truly disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations.

Please know that we take your concerns very seriously, and we are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further and learn more about what went wrong.

Our team is committed to resolving issues promptly, and we'll reach out to you shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,

5 mai 2024

The functionality is OK but they are really let down by poor customer service, I have twice sent the same support request, both times I got an automated reply that there would be a response in 24 hours. However in both cases nothing received.

Blue Crocus Textiles
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
CedCommerce a répondu 13 mai 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input as it helps us improve our services. We're sorry to hear about your experience and want to assure you that your concerns are being taken seriously.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,