Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 janvier 2024

Worst app to connect with your eBay shop. Had this app for one year and many problems with it. It had always issues while synchronizing the inventory which caused the problem that I sold items on ebay which weren't available anymore.

Also this app is not able to upload products from your shopify shop to ebay, you always have to put the products on eBay by yourself and then connect them to the products in your shopify shop.

The app is also very expensive.

They couldn't refund my money after I deleted the app now I have to pay 199USD for a year we're I will not use this app.

2 weeks ago I found the app "eBay Integration & Sync - DPL" which is much more user friendly and also has the option to upload directly for shopify. It's much cheaper and is constantly being upgraded.

Retrohahn
Allemagne
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 14 mars 2024

I had a terrible experience with Ebay Integration and this company ! I made a sell using this app that never showed on Ebay. I thought the buyer had bought two items- one on EBay and one on Shopify. The order in Shopify showed paid by the cedcommerce app. I sent both items out. Later I found out that the customer did not order the item showing on Shopify and no payment had been received. I tried to use the chat feature to get help and they said I would receive an email from someone. The first email had a link that took me to a general help page with subjects that did not cover the issue. Then someone from the company started emailing me about the issue, insisting it was EBay’s fault. After very many hours and many, many emails going back and forth with this company I found out their app had pulled in the wrong item to Shopify because their app had assigned the same sku number to all my listings. For days the company argued with me that it was not their fault. There was a HUGE language barrier and it was so frustrating dealing with them. Finally when they admitted their mistake they offered my 3 months free to use of their app if I changed my review. So I just changed my review to this. Seriously you have got to be kidding. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE MONEY OVER BOGUS SELLS and get a big headache dealing with them

Carolina Sundance
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 janvier 2024

Excellent app! It does everything it promises and makes integration with eBay super easy and fully automated. On top of that you get a online support which looks like available all the time and help you resolving any issues or user errors.

FlightSimBuilder
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

Installed and was able to upload products from shopify store to ebay quickly and importantly, automatically - once I got my head round profiles and templates etc. I had one issue when a product upload came back with an error - the chat support from Vishal was excellent and he solved the issue and had the product on ebay within minutes.

All Plastic Free
Royaume-Uni
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 janvier 2024

Fantastic app! Great support team who are very quick to reply and assist.

Onestoppokeshop
Australie
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 février 2024

I use the app to synchronize my products and orders from ebay. Thus far, everything works well. I had some problems at first regarding the set-up and some other issues on my part, but the customer support always answered very quickly and always managed to help.

fictionary world
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2024

My service was great! I appreciated the step by step process.

Waky Pet Clothing and Accessories
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
17 mars 2024

Wish I could get my money back, It is so complicated to use. Marketplace Connect does what I want it to do. It is so much more user friendly.

Try This-N-That
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 février 2024

CedCommerce eBay integration app has very smooth integration and I have no problem listing products on eBay their template and profile features are awesome and save us hours while creating every new product. their customer support just awesome and resolved my all issues very promptly.

ParmarAndCo
Inde
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 janvier 2024

Super fast and professional customer support. I am very satisfied with this app, it is easy to use and if something should not work you get help quickly on Sunday in 3min. super great work, thank you very much

Plurux.de