Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 janvier 2024

Very useful easy to use perfect app!

Buygoldtop
Hongrie
18 avril 2024

I needed help on the app and got great customer Support. Quick and helpful.

CozyCurves
Suisse
Environ 16 heures d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

I jumped on a quick call with Rishu from CedCommerce, and they were able to resolve my integration issues quickly and easily, allowing my products to be integrated from my Shopify store to Ebay. Great service!

Manifest Modernity
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 9 mai 2024

Der Kundensupport ist hilfsbereit und unheimlich schnell. Hat ein Problem im Chat innerhalb von Minuten behoben. Die App selbst funktioniert tadellos (Wir verwenden sie mit Shopify). Haben jetzt auf Bronze upgegradet. Sehr empfehlenswert!

inselvolt
Allemagne
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 mars 2024

ACHTUNG ABZOCKE!!!!! Ich habe die App für 24 Stunden und damit ich die "volle" Potentiale der App erschöpfen könnte, das Abo für 12 Monate abgeschlossen. Ohne Abo hat man Zugriff auf nur wenige Funktionalitäten. Ich habe nach 24 Stunden die App und Abo gekündigt, CED behält aber das Geld für das volle Jahr!! sie weigern sich das Geld zurück zu erstatten! Ein Jahr für Knapp 24 Stunde!! Leute ich warne, das ist eine Abzocke, finger Weg von dieser App!!!

GYMIX
Allemagne
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 11 mars 2024

Edit: We have now used this app for a few months. I wish that we had never changed from our previous one. The syncing is very slow which causes us to sell a product in the store that may have already been purchased on eBay. We have had issues, where an item that was left with no stock was still showing in stock on eBay, despite having sold it on eBay previously. So, we oversold again. When I asked if there was any way to sync the sale on Ebay so we see it on Shopify sooner, I was told that maybe that could happen but we'd have to pay for it??

I would warn others that they coerce you to leave a five star review. They will not stop asking you for it until you do it, hence all the five star reviews.

Original review: We have only used this app for a short time, but the customer service has been excellent. Every question I have asked they have answered with in minutes and have been very very helpful.

Original original review: I deleted my first one because when I said that I could not leave a review for an app I just downloaded, they badgered me to increase the rating to five stars.

Hi-Voltage Records
CedCommerce a répondu 7 mai 2024

Dear Customer,

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your recent experience with our application, Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we're truly disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations.

Please know that we take your concerns very seriously, and we are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further and learn more about what went wrong.

Our team is committed to resolving issues promptly, and we'll reach out to you shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,
CedCommerce

15 janvier 2024

Best customer support ever! Thank you so much

Patricious
Émirats arabes unis
8 avril 2024

Very easy to use, representative was also very helpful!

Adore Clothing Co
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

Just started using CedCommerce but so far so good!

Barfire's Picks
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 décembre 2023

Fantastic app which saves alot of time. Can get a little confusing but the chat is always answered straight away and issues dealt with. Would highly recommend.

Pallet Trucks Direct Limited