Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 mars 2024

This app is awesome for selling stuff on eBay. The best part? You get live customer service round the clock, which is super helpful. It has tons of features to boost sales, but it might take a bit to figure out. Thankfully, the live support makes it a breeze.

Steven Land Fashion
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

It is a great app to integrate the Shopify store with eBay marketplace across different countries US/CA/UK with help of custom functionality and features for each country based on the requirements. Moreover, the team members and customer support of Ced-Commerce are very prompt to respond over the calls and helps to resolves the issues in timely manner with proper guidance as well as explanations in very patience way. Thankyou!

Pride Of India
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

Great platform for managing product inventory across several websites and Apps. User friendly with a great interface. The support team helped me navigate the App and solve technical issues I was struggling with. I recommend this service for anyone using multiple platforms for their inventory management. 5 Stars.

AJ Sports
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
22 mai 2024

I was having an issue with images defaulting to one main image covering all variants in ebay - a CedCommerce team member jumped on a call with me and had the issue sorted super quickly and efficiently showing me the setting I needed to ensure was selected in the templates. Brilliant service!

Magic Mountain
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 24 mai 2024

Their customer service has been great at help fixing any issues that have came up.

Gametime Vintage
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
CedCommerce a répondu 21 mai 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input as it helps us improve our services. We are sorry to hear about your experience and want to assure you that your concern has been taken seriously.

Our team is committed to resolving your issue promptly, and we'll reach out shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,
CedCommerce

9 mai 2024

Nice customer service! long time user

Pee-Litical Targets
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

I have a very large catalog (200 products and 4,000 skus). I finally got eBay linked to Shopify - CedCommerce are the ones that got it done. A bit of a learning curve to use the app but the support is first class. Thank you.

Classy Cufflinks
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

The best app you can find to integrate shopify and ebay in Australia gives you a free version as well to learn and navigate before you want to decide if you want to go with it or not.

NextGenMart
Australie
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

Installed and was able to upload products from shopify store to ebay quickly and importantly, automatically - once I got my head round profiles and templates etc. I had one issue when a product upload came back with an error - the chat support from Vishal was excellent and he solved the issue and had the product on ebay within minutes.

All Plastic Free
Royaume-Uni
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Very happy with how easy the app is to use. makes listing on ebay very easy. and support is great.

Kruelty Body Jewelry