Recensioni (1.190)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 22 marzo 2024

Was a good product, ever since an update, now the size and colour item specifics and other ebay attributes no longer sync, therefore you have to now manually add those in, which defeats the purpose of having and paying for this, also, you cannot even manually add these because you have to do it direct through ebay and because the listings are published through ced commerce, it wont allow you to. Still waiting to hear back from the team after contacting weeks ago about this issue, now on my 4th attempt to talk to them to get them to help. no luck as of yet

Bisy Clothing
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
CedCommerce ha risposto 13 gennaio 2023

Hey, Bisy Clothing, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Thank you for your lovely feedback, Team is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them and also we always try to provide instant support to our clients through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer., and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help. We are very much happy to hear such appreciation from you.

Best Regards,
Team Cedcommerce.!

Data modifica: 21 novembre 2023

I cancelled my yearly subscription with the majority of months left and have yet to receive a refund. My advice is do not opt for the yearly subscription.

MPM Hobbies
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
CedCommerce ha risposto 12 agosto 2022

Thank you MPM Hobbies, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services.

The team here at CedCommerce always strives to deliver the best by going above and beyond.

Thanks & Regards.
Team Cedcommerce!!

5 dicembre 2022

AFTER ONE YEAR WITH ALL THE CED COMMERCE APPS- it took over a month working with this people to get the apps to run properly, since then i must say as SHOPIFY EXPERTS, there has not been a single week where we need to contact support to fix something, we are moving out of this apps, if you dont have time left to waste following up every little thing keep away from this company or any of their apps, we BIULD STORES FOR CUSTOMERS and somehow every time we have an issue the app is always perfect and it is always us the ones we don't know, the apps simply does not work as intended, the sync process is really bad, automation, don't work so you have to do everything manually, i don't see the point to spend literary thousands of dollars with this company.BEWARE!!!

BUYBARBER.COM
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 14 ottobre 2020

Started pretty good. Ended very poorly. Had to scrap all the effort invested and use the leading competitor's service, which is where I should've started to begin with. I hope these guys can get it together.

Celebrity Owned
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
CedCommerce ha risposto 2 novembre 2020

Hello, Celebrity Owned,

We are apologizing on your confronted issues. We have provided you with the maximum customization according to your necessities and constantly attempted to improve your experience. Yet, for fulfilling all the further requirements, the team is already working for execution & testing part of your mentioned requirements cause without the best possible testing; we were unable to make any element live.

We are open to the suggestions & requirements mentioned by our sellers and always try our best to fulfil them all as soon as possible.

For the most part, reviews of CedCommerce are overwhelmingly & positive both in terms of customer support and app utilization, so it is surprising and disappointing for us to hear neither met your expectations.

Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need assistance from our side in future, kindly don't spare a moment to connect with us.

Team CedCommerce!!

Data modifica: 25 novembre 2023

Kassieren immer weiter die Gebühre, obwohl die App bereits gekündigt und über Shopify deinstalliert ist. Emails werden nicht mehr beantwortet !
Vorsicht!!!!!!

Mein Shop
Germania
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
CedCommerce ha risposto 1 giugno 2023

Hallo Mein Shop,

Vielen Dank für Ihre positive Bewertung! Es ist fantastisch zu hören, dass Sie eine tolle Erfahrung mit der App gemacht haben und dass es Ihnen Spaß macht, damit zu arbeiten, sobald Sie den Prozess verstanden haben. Um ihre Vorteile zu maximieren, ist es wichtig zu verstehen, wie man eine App effektiv nutzt, und es ist großartig, dass Sie es verstehen konnten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Team Cedcommerce.

20 maggio 2023

expensive app doubled work uninstalled got an email from the developer insisting we reinstall never again

Earth Fire Wind Water
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 luglio 2023

Horrible app and support. Extremely convoluted with the way everything is set up. Does not fulfill items in Shopify if you happen to use Pirate Ship or eBay to complete the shipping. You have to set up templates for each and every category and it does not have every category if you sell specific items

Detail Arena
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 marzo 2023

It's quite labour-intensive to create multiple templates for each item. Previously on the old eBay app, you could select the item then fill in the required fields eBay needs on top of what Shopify has. With this app, you would have to review the item, then open another tab to create the product template and create the shipping template, then check that the templates were applied to the product. Several times that I had a support issue related to pricing or inventory not being synced, and it would take several weeks to resolve. The worst feature is the title matching between eBay and Shopify which doesn't work, and defaults to SKU matching no matter how many times I mention that I enabled title matching, support kept saying it was using SKU matching. One of my price syncing issue was found by support as being caused by a "pending offer" on eBay, but that offer was already declined long ago, then they gave up and told me to update the price manually on eBay. One month later, one of their representatives sent me an request to use their "site optimization" services because they found my site running slow. This last part frustrated me because they failed repeatedly to provide me with core functionality needed from their eBay app, and tried to upsell on other services.

G Electronics
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 ottobre 2020

Notice how all of the reviews state they got great support after a problem etc...
These uneducated people just sweet talk for your money. App doesn't work. Wish I read reviews before I used it and listened to them.

Amazingcoutour
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
CedCommerce ha risposto 20 gennaio 2021

Hello Amazingcoutour.

It appears that there is some confusion raised while using the application.

At the point when we checked the record, we found that you have only installed the app but didn't proceed with the app set up.

The app connects through your Shopify store with eBay once you complete the initial set up of the app. Until that point, there is no link between your Shopify store to eBay through our app.

We would incredibly like the occasion to talk about the issues further with you. Kindly connect with us at apps@cedcommerce.com. We will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and set up your account with eBay marketplaces.

I will look forward to your response.

Data modifica: 3 agosto 2022

The app that almost sent me broke. Twice over one month I removed their one star feedback as I was promised by the owner that all the issues this caused me would be fixed. Ebay have also had complaints about this so it may pay to even contact them before proceeding. Many hours lost and revenue over a month period. All I got was appologies and promises that never came to fruition. In the end I was told it was because of coronavirus, thats when I finally walked away. Happy to share more detail but enough time spent on this thing. Now 3/8/2022 Came across these guys again - nothing has changed poor service

Mongrel Fishing Tackle
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
CedCommerce ha risposto 8 aprile 2020

Hello Mongrel Fishing Tackle,

We are apologies for the inconvenience. The app has a set of features & all the necessary functionality for New & already selling Sellers. It was really unfortunate that the app could not fulfill your requirement at this moment immediately. The updates which were possible on an urgent basis, the development team did but to fulfill all the requirements, the team needed more time to implement that.

Without doing proper testing, we could not make any features live. We wish you have a great & more successful business.

But if you need any assistance from our side in future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Team CedCommerce