CedCommerce eBay Integration , 1 135 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
26. desember 2023

It's straightforward and efficient, making it easy to manage listings, orders, and inventory all in one place. The real-time updates are a big plus, keeping everything current without a fuss. Bulk listing capabilities are a time-saver, especially for businesses with lots of products.

The app also shines in customer support. Quick responses and helpful chat assistants mean you're not left hanging if you run into issues. Overall, it's a user-friendly tool that simplifies online selling across platforms, making it a smart pick for anyone using Shopify and eBay together.

Home Art Gallery - the Frame Store
12 måneder bruker appen
27. januar 2024

Excellent app! It does everything it promises and makes integration with eBay super easy and fully automated. On top of that you get a online support which looks like available all the time and help you resolving any issues or user errors.

FlightSimBuilder
4 måneder bruker appen
4. januar 2024

App works great. As with anything else, you have to customize all the settings on the app and set up your account. It takes a bit of time, but they instructions are very simple. Their support is also great, always available and willing to help.
But once all the settings are in, it's super easy and works perfect. The orders that come in through ebay automatically sync into shopify.

Comphies
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
27. januar 2024

Worst app to connect with your eBay shop. Had this app for one year and many problems with it. It had always issues while synchronizing the inventory which caused the problem that I sold items on ebay which weren't available anymore.

Also this app is not able to upload products from your shopify shop to ebay, you always have to put the products on eBay by yourself and then connect them to the products in your shopify shop.

The app is also very expensive.

They couldn't refund my money after I deleted the app now I have to pay 199USD for a year we're I will not use this app.

2 weeks ago I found the app "eBay Integration & Sync - DPL" which is much more user friendly and also has the option to upload directly for shopify. It's much cheaper and is constantly being upgraded.

Retrohahn
Tyskland
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
30. desember 2023

Fantastic app which saves alot of time. Can get a little confusing but the chat is always answered straight away and issues dealt with. Would highly recommend.

Pallet Trucks Direct Limited
Storbritannia
5 måneder bruker appen
28. november 2023

24/7 live support, very fast integration real-time or near real-time, easy configuration, and fast onboarding, and go live in less than 2 hours. What else can you ask for?

I have been using CedCommerce for my Walmart account and my great experience with CedCommerce for Walmart made me take the best decision for my business to migrate my eBay to CedCommerce.

Highly recommended for any size of business.

Exotic Pro
7 måneder bruker appen
2. februar 2024

CedCommerce eBay integration app has very smooth integration and I have no problem listing products on eBay their template and profile features are awesome and save us hours while creating every new product. their customer support just awesome and resolved my all issues very promptly.

ParmarAndCo
India
4 dager bruker appen
Redigert 19. januar 2024

We have only used this app for a short time, but the customer service has been excellent. Every question I have asked they have answered with in minutes and have been very very helpful.

Hi-Voltage Records
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
5. november 2023

As someone taking over this integration from the person who left the company, I had no idea what I was doing, but the customer chat has been so helpful in helping me when I have questions I can't find the answer to. They answer very quickly and help me change the settings, or help me understand how things work.

freedompartsoutlet.com
10 måneder bruker appen
11. november 2023

App is a little tricky to get setup but Customer Support is quickly available to walk you through all the steps and answer any questions you may have. So far the app has been worth it. Made syncing my Shopify and eBay listings a breeze.

Hit Collectibles