CedCommerce eBay Integration , 1 134 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
16. november 2023

Overall I have been very happy with the intergration. A few steps are a bit confusing, but it has worked well. And customer service has been great! Fast and helpful.

Silver Spoon Antiques
5 måneder bruker appen
28. november 2023

Had some issues with my product inventory being synched properly with my Shopify store, but the help chats are very good, as long as you're up late in the US (when it's working hours overseas.)

All Things Quilty
2 måneder bruker appen
19. november 2023

Was having issues with operating the app but the help center team was very responsive and attentive to the concerns I had and helped me through.

Happy Place
12 dager bruker appen
23. juni 2023

The app is a little complicated, but the services make up for it. Their help is fast and efficient; they provide friendly and patient treatment, clarifying doubts and providing additional (important) information.

MotusPR
4 måneder bruker appen
Redigert 27. juli 2023

turned out as not the best for our company - but helpdesk and service was satisfying. Thank you very much.

vollausstatter
Tyskland
7 måneder bruker appen
18. mai 2023

I found the app itself super difficult to setup but the customer service/chat provided on this app is great is so helpful and solved all my problems.

XDemo Golf Clubs
6 måneder bruker appen
19. mai 2023

The app is not super intuitive but the customer service team is very helpful in solving set up problems and answering questions. After the learning curve I expect it will be fairly easy.

Patio Nova
7 måneder bruker appen
11. juli 2023

I was running into some troubles starting with this app and was a bit lost! But as soon as I asked for some guidance the CedCommerce team was quick to help almost instantly. Great app and super nice team!

Cheers,
Simon

NINE-W | MUGEN 無限 POWER AUSTRALIA
23 dager bruker appen
Redigert 18. mars 2023

The app is good to use only if you know how to use it, always ask for support and they will do it for you. All. you need is the free plan which is perfect. Everything is synced. Features are also very good because everything is auto

3DPrinting4U
3 dager bruker appen
Redigert 12. juli 2020

I used this app to transfer all my products from shopify to ebay to get a wider range of traffic. The chat support was helpful but a bit slow to respond and very persistent about me leaving a review which was uncomfortable. The interface is a bit wonky, doesn't translate 100% with shopify attributes but sure saved me a lot of time in the grand scheme of things. Transfered all my photos and descriptions perfectly.

*update, the developer of this app is continuing to harass me to now change my review, has found me on all my personal IG account and whatsapp, officially creeped out.

Backtalk PDX
Over 3 år bruker appen
CedCommerce svarte 2. juli 2020

There are lots of actions to be performed while sending the products for listings on eBay so it may take time to understand but once you become familiar with the setting, it works faster than your expectations.

The Development team is continuously working on the panel to make it more user friendly also trying to automate all the processes.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store with the ebay marketplace. The App directly imports products from Shopify to the App first. After preparing the products as per ebay guidelines, you can easily list out your products on ebay via bulk upload action through the App. You can also upload only selected items on ebay through the App.

As the App has bulk actions, Templates & Profiling sections so within a few minutes you can optimize your products listing, you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement into the App.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the ebay account also assist you in getting more & more sales on marketplaces.

Team CedCommerce