eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

LMG Style

Love the customer service. After struggling with the free eBay integration app for about a month and endless calls and emails to eBay with no luck, I've decided to try this app, and I couldn't be happier with it. Totally recommending it!

ALYBARO

Service client, le chat est vraiment génial, très efficace très efficace le Service client, le chat

Redgrays Style

Excellent customer service. Excellent app to connect with Ebay. Syncing the products is easy and fast.

Dynamo.Fitness

They provided the best customer service forever. They replied fast and tried their best to help me!

Parfumist.nl

Very good help, multiple time. nice people... very willing to help. I will certainly do business with them on next website

Slice Engineering

The eBay Marketplace Integration by CED Commerce has been amazing since the first day we installed it. The CED Commerce team is on the ball and has been there every step of the way. We tried using the Shopify Ebay integration, and were unable to connect the two. After reaching out to Shopify support and EBay support and never hearing back from either of them on how to resolve our issue (which only involved connecting our eBay account to the application), we decided to look elsewhere. This was a blessing in disguise. We are so happy with the CED Commerce eBay integration and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to sell on eBay from Shopify. CED Commerce, keep doing great things and providing exceptional customer support!

Pakapalooza

Not only is the app amazing, but the customer support and response time is amazing. A very helpful group of people willing to lend a hand. Thank you.

24/7 Comfort Apparel

I used this app to upload products to ebay.. I had great chat support. They where with me till i was able to upload my products. A+++ app

Uzalia Co

This app is amazing!! Diyva helped me resolve an issue with ebay i had been struggling with for 2 days. Super grateful, awesome support! Also thanks to the whole team for readily being available whenever i need them. I appreciate it

Millican Pecan

Wow! This app is so much nicer than the regular eBay created by eBay. Very easy to set up. We had just a couple of minor issues but the customer service team was EXTREMELY helpful and solved the issues immediately. They were prompt and professional. Probably some of the best customer service I have seen in years. They are also available via Skype and WhatsApp 24/7 which is impressive. They really care about their customers. Hope to be doing business on eBay via this app for years to come.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25