eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

starumbrellas.com

I had a little trouble with setting up but most of my issues were from the eBay side and the customer service team were absolutely fantastic at solving all of my issues.

February 3, 2020

Hello starumbrellas.com,

It was really unfortunate that you have got the issue from the eBay marketplace side. But we appreciate you because you have handled it very patiently and always coordinate with the team.

it's been a great pleasure to work with you. Stay connected with us in this way.

SlipStream Lubricants Limited

The service for the support team is amazing! The app connects really easily to my ebay store, the app is programmed really well.

February 3, 2020

Hello SlipStream Lubricants Limited,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

Hope you have liked wonderful features of the app such as bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates etc.

Stay connected with us.

Rather Be Riding

The Ebay Integration through this app is nice and simple and if you run in to any troubles the live chat staff are always super helpful.
This product has helped my store tap into a channel I was otherwise missing!

January 16, 2020

Hello Rather Be Riding,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app very well.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you.

Thanks!

Ruby & Daisy

Customer support are super helpful when learning how to list and link eBay account.

They have made listing on eBay really simple.

January 16, 2020

Hello Ruby & Daisy,

Thank you for giving the valuable time to write this review. We are grateful to hear your kind words for our app and services.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Thanks!

T-Nutrition

Great app, convenient and fast customer service. The developers are friendly and happy to answer any question asked.

January 10, 2020

Thank you T-Nutrition for your positive review.

Please feel free to contact us. We are always here to assist you

Wreckbike.no

Best Ebay integration app with Shopify available so far. Service is absolutely fast and great.

Hello Wreckbike.no,

Thank you for your review. We are grateful to hear your positive words for eBay integration app .

Stay connected with us !!

Nanciagenteel

I have been working with CedCommerc for a few weeks and my experience so far has been very pleasant and enjoyable. We have tried with many other applications to list our products on eBay, but Cedcommerce eBay Integration is a solution that has worked very well for me because it allows me to list my products on eBay with minimal effort. Overall I would say this app is one of the best to list your products on eBay.

The help I have received from the ced support team has been remarkable. They helped me throughout the process of putting my products into production on eBay. The app was worth every dollar that the service cost me.

Hello Nanciagenteel,

Thank you for finding eBay integration app as the best solution for your business. We wish to have a long relationship with you. Our support team always available here to assist you. Always feel free to raise your query

Two Wheels Hero

Best app in the market. Great service and support from them team! Thank you.

January 10, 2020

Thank you Two Wheels Hero for the appreciation. We are happy to have a client like you.

Stay connected!

home garden & pets

Τhe service team is great and with lots of patience they deserve a lot of honors and congratulations.
Τhank you.

Hello home garden & pets,

At CedCommerce, We are always here to provide you with all the possible assistance.

Always feel free to contact us.

Direct4x4

This has helped us bring orders through from eBay. Support is good, always ready to sort out any problems

January 10, 2020

The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrate your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your products get listed easily on eBay and your orders fetch automatically from eBay marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!