Integration for eBay

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mongrel Fishing Tackle

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app that almost sent me broke. Twice over one month I removed their one star feedback as I was promised by the owner that all the issues this caused me would be fixed. Ebay have also had complaints about this so it may pay to even contact them before proceeding. Many hours lost and revenue over a month period. All I got was appologies and promises that never came to fruition. In the end I was told it was because of coronavirus, thats when I finally walked away. Happy to share more detail but enough time spent on this thing. Now 3/8/2022 Came across these guys again - nothing has changed poor service

April 8, 2020

Hello Mongrel Fishing Tackle,

We are apologies for the inconvenience. The app has a set of features & all the necessary functionality for New & already selling Sellers. It was really unfortunate that the app could not fulfill your requirement at this moment immediately. The updates which were possible on an urgent basis, the development team did but to fulfill all the requirements, the team needed more time to implement that.

Without doing proper testing, we could not make any features live. We wish you have a great & more successful business.

But if you need any assistance from our side in future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Team CedCommerce

AmFed Coin & Bullion

I have no idea whether or not this app works because the documentation is terrible and the non-english speaking customer service can't understand a word I say. After 3 days of repeating myself and being told a two-way inventory sync would take "10-15 days" per product I gave up. I wish I could get my time back. Total waste.

September 18, 2019

Hello AmFed Coin & Bullion,

Thank you for sharing your concern and we are apologies for the trouble that you have faced.

The eBay Integration app definitely provides the two-way inventory syncing between Shopify Store & the eBay marketplace. We would like to request you to reconnect with us so that we can assist you in a better way.

The service that you want our app to yield is flawlessly present. The app follows the below-mentioned process-

"Whenever inventory gets updated to Shopify Store, the app syncs and updates it on eBay marketplace. In the same way, if an order is placed on eBay marketplace, the app fetches that order, creates it on your Shopify store. At the same time, the inventory gets updated for that product(s) on your Shopify Store. "

The inventory syncing takes 10-15 minutes only and not 10-15 days, hereby clearing the air of confusion.

Hope you to stay associated with us!

Thanks.