eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

PB Ricambi

Ottima applicazione, ragazzi molto disponibili e veloci. Inviano screenshot dei passaggi da fare per far capire meglio come muoversi all'interno, consigliata!!

January 29, 2021

Sono molto grato a te, PB Ricambi, per averci lasciato una recensione così magnifica. Siamo felici che abbiate adorato le nostre amministrazioni,

Facciamo uno sforzo notevole per soddisfare desideri come i tuoi e siamo lieti di sentire che abbiamo colto l'impronta per te.

Team Cedcommerce !!

Bella Blossom Bar

I was adding products manually till i came across this app and with the wonderful help of the man behind chat he screenshot and sent me images of what i needed to do step by step and within 3 mins i had published 18 products compared to 1 manually in like 8 minutes!! Absolute time saver, simple to use and great helpers. Fantastic for the newbie!! 10/10

January 29, 2021

Hello Bella Blossom Bar,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this great review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

BeFashion.it

Ottima app, fa esattamente ciò che dice. Tutti i prodotti del mio store vengono sincronizzati perfettamente su eBay e lo stesso per gli ordini provenienti da eBay, a patto, ovviamente, di saper effettuare bene la configurazione. Per ogni problema il servizio assistenza è sempre efficientissimo e si prodiga ad aiutarti e a risolvere tutti i problemi in pochissimo tempo! Sono soddisfattissimo di questa app! TOP!

Saluti BeFashion.it,

Le tue parole significano molto per noi. Grazie per il tuo apprezzamento.

Spero di avere un ottimo rapporto d'affari con te.

Cerchiamo sempre di fornire un supporto tempestivo ai nostri clienti e cerchiamo di renderli esperti in modo che possano risolvere le loro preoccupazioni in futuro senza l'aiuto di nessuno.

Team CedCommerce !!

thesportline.shop

very help full staff helping a lot enjoying app so far thank you so much help .amazing . ebay integration team *****<3

January 25, 2021

Thank you thesportline.shop, for giving us the valuable time to write this kind review.

The eBay integration app is useful for new & already selling sellers. We are trying to make it easier to use.

houseshop.com.au

These guys are amazing! I have struggled for a very long time to sync my store's products (hundreds of products) onto my eBay store. I have read lots of nice reviews and decided to give it a chance. Initially non of the products synced (my fault); however the team was very approachable and helpful, and we had 2 WhatsApp calls, and they have helped me to fix the issues very easily. Thanks heaps guys!!!

Greetings houseshop.com.au,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the community.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Marnie Concept Store

Spectacular app, perfect functionality for my shop and AMAZING customer service, super recommended!!!! Super

January 25, 2021

Much obliged to you, Marnie Concept Store, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administrations,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

carrerose

le service d'assistance est parfait 20/20 tres bonne application et ils sont tous disponible a nous aider

Salutations carrerose,

Nous sommes heureux qu'un client comme vous soit associé à nous et ait commencé votre parcours professionnel avec l'application d'intégration eBay.

Merci,
Équipe CedCommerce !!

UV Labs

Support was really good and helped me set up. Works really great once you understand how to set up everything

Hello UV Labs,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this amazing review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Much appreciated and Regards.

Dogs Life

Great app and great service setting it all up im very grateful . it would have taken me along time to set it up on my own.

January 14, 2021

Thank you Dogs Life, for giving us the valuable time to write this kind review.

Van-Haltestelle

Perfect service! Thank you!! ich würde mich noch freuen wenn es die App in komplett Deutsch geben würde.

January 14, 2021

Much obliged to you, Van-Haltestelle, for leaving us such a magnificent survey. We are happy that you adored our administrations,

Team Cedcommerce!!