eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

OSBSL

I use the app for a days presently to assist me with uploading every one of my items from my site to eBay.com, I like the application alot, lets trust I will make a few deals on ebay.

I was shocked by the client care for this application!
I barely did anything other than pursuing the prompts. So exceptionally appreciative I will proceed with this splendid application! If you need start with eBay - help yourself out and pick CEDCommerce!!!

Thank you OSBSL !!

We are always available to assist you. The eBay integration App can easily list your Shopify Store products on eBay marketplace in just few steps.

Thank you!

NutraPro

Great application for Shopify. Great customer service. Save me a lot of time with Ebay integration.

Hello NutraPro,

The eBay integration app provides you with easy access to your listed products on eBay & automate the syncing of orders from eBay to shopify.

Plus Size Womens Store

Thanks to team member Srajan, he was very helpful. He was able to correct my problem and get me on the right track.

January 10, 2020

Thank you Plus Size Womens Store for your review.

Stay connected !!

Widiil Online Shopping

Special thank you to the team. Helping me to set up first upload. This app will save my time for sure. It is free for 50 listings which is perfect to start the cooperation. Thank you and will recommend!

Hello Widiil Online Shopping,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. We developed the app for all kind of sellers. The eBay integration app is also best for beginners. We have given "free credits" so that the sellers can be more familiar with the process of integration.

Dompte ta monture

Support super rapide, très pro +++++
Petit temps d'adaptation (mon niveau novice) mais au final nous sommes bien encadré pour intégrer notre site sur Ebay !

January 10, 2020

Merci d'avoir partagé vos aimables paroles Dompte ta monture.
Restez connecté avec nous de cette façon, nous sommes toujours là pour vous aider infiniment.

Merci!

StoreUpark

I am very pleased with the eBay Marketplace integration app And we'll continue to look for the other apps of CedCommerce
I've just started with eBay marketplace and the app is the bis asset for my business.
They are always ready to help your problems within a few minutes and they will do the required updates if the update is possible from their end.
I'm really happy I found this app and more pleased with the support team of the app.
Well done guys, without doubt, a 5-star review!!

Hello StoreUpark,

We are glad to see your kind words for the eBay integration app. We always try to make the integration very user-friendly and your feedback helps us to improve it definitely. You must find our help section (FAQs, docs & videos) helpful in the app.

Stay connected!

Guand Shop

Die App ist eine gute Schnittstelle zwischen dem Shopify-Shop und dem Ebay Marktplatz. Schon angelegte Produkte können so sehr schnell bei Ebay integriert werden. Ganz besonders muss ich den Support hervorheben. Die Supporter konnten mir sogar in Deutsch weiterhelfen und sind sehr engagiert Probleme zu lösen und den Verkauf voranzutreiben.

Vielen Dank, Guand Shop,

Ohne Zweifel ist das Feedback, das wir erhalten, sehr hilfreich und motiviert uns immer, mehr zu arbeiten und unser System benutzerfreundlich zu gestalten. Wir verstehen die Wichtigkeit jeder Minute des Verkäufers, deshalb arbeiten wir immer daran, die meisten Dinge durch die eBay-Integrations-Apps zu optimieren und zu automatisieren, um den Aufwand zu minimieren und die Vorteile zu maximieren.

Grüße:

Jessie Johnson Boutik

Great APP!

I began using this app to list up my Shopify store listings on eBay. The app effectively transferred my listings on eBay and helped me to manage my orders straight from Shopify Store. On the off chance that you are using this app, you don't need to login to your seller panel again & again, this app will manage everything for you.

Extraordinary Support!

Talking about CedCommerce Support Team, they will be with you on every one step of no means regardless of what time is it. They will assist you with learning the app and continue posting you about the status of your listings. Truth be told, if necessary they will do the necessary things instead of you.

January 10, 2020

Thank you so much Jessie Johnson Boutik for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
Being an integration provider, we always try to reduce human effort and automate the things so that you can get an easy listing of products & automatic syncing of orders from on eBay to Shopify store
We’re here for you anytime.

EZBUY SHOP

very useful app easy setup and great service !!! nice team, very kind and help team . good lock for all!

January 10, 2020

Thank you so much EZBUY SHOP for writing kind words for our services, we are glad to have an honest client like you.

Stay connected with us!

zealguy

It is amazing working with CEDCOMMERCE, these guys helped me in listing my products on eBay, as well as on Google Shopping.
I used the advanced feature of the app to list my products on eBay the app has all the features that make your products listing process far easier exactly that I was looking for a long time.

I learned the app in a very short time as it is so easy to operate. I guess CedCommerce has the best integration app for all the marketplaces.

The support service is remarkable. You will get to know the actual meaning of the immediate response by communicating with them over Skype. They reached me themself and helped me with all the starting setup afterward processes.

CEDCOMMERCE rocks.
Cheers!!
www.zealguy.de

Hey zealguy,

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!