eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

We used this app to list products on eBay and it was perfect and easy to use. The Product Management of the app is perfect at the affordable price, we will definitely be using it for a long time. The App template, profiling and Import/ upload functionality are awesome. Hassle-free integration and the other features are amazing as well !! Awesome
Highly Recommended!!!!

January 10, 2020

Hello Mega Save Wholesale & Retail,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly and you have found wonderful features of the app like bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates etc.

WeSupp GbR

Selling directly on eBay might be easy, but managing everything between your Shopify Store as well on eBay, takes a lot of hard work. To avoid this managing, time-consuming, hectic work I installed the eBay Marketplace Integration App by CedCommerce.
At first, I took some time to understand it but with the help of the Chat System provided in the app it, my all problems were solved. The app took just a few minutes to transfer my whole Shopify Listing to eBay in just a few minutes, and when I asked to make some changes in item, I found it very easy to make any change in the product through the app without changing the original products in Shopify. Means through this app I can differ my listing on eBay and Shopify... WOW!!!! That's the best feature the app has. And I must mention the feature in the app to directly upload the products on eBay of a respective profile through Bulk upload action.
Talking about the support of this app, I don't know who is sitting behind it, but all I can feel that they are professionals, and know-how to assist their clients and provide a solution for each of your confusion. I kept asking questions one by one but the person provided me the exact answers I was looking for with full patience, not only this they shared related documents, links and even recorded videos of the process just for me.
One of the best Integrations available on Shopify in terms of features, accepting the suggestion and client assistance.
#Recommended!!! #MustHave #BestIntegration #Professionalism

Dear WeSupp GbR,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support with the proper docs, videos, links to our clients so that don't face any kind of trouble and can be familiar with the process of the app. We are sure that you will find our all the section helpful to improve your products listings on eBay.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

ClickWants.com

This is a great app. Syncs prices, stocks and orders very well from Ebay marketplace. Great team and great app. Thanks!

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much ClickWants.com for your appreciation !!

mydigitaltechshoponline.com

Great App well designed and good overall does the job required with ebay integration made easy, one of the best ebay apps for your shopify store. Much appreciated guys and great customer service. Thank you!

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much mydigitaltechshoponline.com.

Your words are valuable for us and it will definitely motivate us.

parfum-market

j'ai eu affaire avec Srajan et il m'a donné toutes les informations et conseils nécessaire, très bon service client.

Bonjour parfum-marché

Merci pour votre appréciation. L'équipe est toujours disponible ici pour vous aider.

Merci!
Équipe CedCommerce

TinyTracks

I took some time before giving this review as I wanted to be 100% sure about the app. Although I can't state the upload was that spotless it isn't so abnormal as such other apps.

We've tried this multiple times with different solutions from years and it's rarely perfect however you can fix the listing imperfections pretty effectively and the app itself works extraordinary and at an affordable expense for what you get.

You can't simply launch a site and accept sales. Regularly, you must connect with the support as they are always there to advise you for improving your listings on eBay.

Also, a program makes the procedure so much simple & easier. Maps you Shopify product with eBay requirements with a few simple steps of templates & profile creation.

At last, would surely want to say the cedcommerce eBay app is incredible & their support is marvelous. We are utilizing the eBay app for now. Might do try their other solutions soon.

Hello TinyTrax,

Thank you for giving the valuable time to write this review. We are grateful to hear your kind words for our app and services.

Moto-House MX

I am selling on ebay from my Shopify Store with the assistance of this eBay Marketplace Integration App. I got this app on the Shopify app store and I will suggest this ebay app, to all who are selling on eBay.

This application has all the functionalities that are required for every new seller on ebay, similar to Bulk Upload, custom setting an inventory of the products if you manage your inventory from Shopify. Indeed, even you can set limits on the amount of the stock, and discussing the UI of the App it is userfriendly and straightforward.

It took me only a couple of hours to understand the flow of the app, and afterward, I got the text from the support given on the app. The support team was available 24*7 to oversee everything in only a couple of snaps.

Their help is proficient and neighbourly and will help you persistently and will respond to your each & every inquiry.

I'm extremely fortunate to have this application in my Store.

I can say this confidentially that Cedcommerce has the best integration apps as well as their support team is superb. My experience with Cedcommere ebay app is outstanding, highly recommend this app to all eBay sellers.

Hello Moto-House MX,

SmartVoiceNetwork

This app is amazing, it reduce the hassle to list products on ebay i have a large store required to update 700 items on a daily bases and its done by few clicks within the App.

Customer services is fantastic and very welcoming to help you every day and minute..the tech support actually fix a bug in my account, it was late and weekend, I really don't know how these guys do it.

Now when it comes to features on the App it show you step by step how to create categories, choose pricing, shipping policy you name it, Its fully loaded with features and ready to handle big tasks

Hello SmartVoiceNetwork,

We are glad to see your kind words for our integration app. We always try to make our integration very user-friendly and your feedback helps us to improve it. You must find our help section (FAQs, docs & videos) helpful in the app.

Stay connected!

Tuttotondo-Emporium

I would profoundly suggest this app for listing your products on eBay, I had the best involvement of the team at cedcommerce, they helped me in setting it up rapidly, it was so fortunate that I found this app, as it works incredibly amazing.

Likewise, the app is incredible and works well indeed. on the off chance that you are searching for the top of the line application, at that point, this application is the one.

It will enable you to transfer your Shopify posting and oversee boundless requests. The synchronizing functions admirably and the app is very simple to utilize. Different highlights are extremely useful in making all your work fast and easy. The element I like the most that the app,
1) Give a fair chance to get familiar with the app through their 50 free listings & 10 order syncing.
2) A bit confusing in starting but once you learn the app it's just a game of a few minutes.
3) syncing is amazing in the case of both the products & orders.
4) The template section is fantastic as it allows you to make categories of each of your product categories

I would profoundly suggest this application from cedcommerce to manage your sale on eBay!

Hello Tuttotondo-Emporium,

Glad to see your kind words for us. We understand the basic requirement of the clients. Thank you to explain your points.

The app provides real-time synchronization between Shopify store & Marketplace and we know that this is the very basic need to every seller so we are focused on the real-time syncing feature for our all integration apps.

You definitely find very helpful our Template, profiling section in the app to customize your product listing on eBay.

To understand the features of the app, we have given free credits so that merchants can explore more and can be familiar with the process of the app after then if finds well, can continue with the service.

Stay connected !!

Regards:

DSA Importers

Very new to all this and also to online selling , we setup shopify and then looked to uploading to ebay , i am delighted we found this app , customer service is excellent with direct contact to developers, Divya has been very helpful in guiding us thru and everything seems to be flawless , many thanks and highly recommend, James Dsa Importers

Hello DSA Importers,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution always matters to us. Stay connected with us and always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on eBay marketplace

Regards,