eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Antiviral Strong-Outsiders

This app takes a little bit of effort but once you understand the flow you gonna find it the most suitable app for listing your products on eBay and I believe any software you start with requires your time for knowing all its features.

The best is the help desk of any platform hands down. Lightning-fast with Tech support and chat support. Help is only a click away. Don't have to wait for days for support. Sometimes on chat, they contact you and ask is there anything they can help you with. that's crazy to even think that CedCommerce support is the best and the best platform. Just being honest.

Andrew!!

Hello Antiviral Strong-Outsiders,

Thank you for understanding & for your appreciation. There are lots of settings on eBay so this might be the reason for the complexities.

We appreciate the way you relate the system and your advice to all to spends time to all the features.

Nice to have a client like you with us!

We are aware about the difficulties to sell on online that is why We, CedCommerce team provide you 24*7 in all possible ways.

Always feel free to reach out to us.

RightWingGear.com

Recently downloaded this app to sync inventory to ebay - first time using something like it. Looks awesome, customer support is great!

March 28, 2020

Thank you RightWingGear.com, for giving time to share honest words with us here.

Also thank you for showing your trust. As you are already selling on eBay, no need to be worried, you are at the right place.

We have developed this app for new & old eBay sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The eBay integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need any assistance!

Stay connected!

Y&Yonline

Recently downloaded this app to add inventory to ebay, and I couldn't figure what I was doing. As I was about to give upone of their consultants krishna helped me! would highly recommend using this app! Superb customer service!

Hello Y&Yonline ,

Apologies for the inconvenience that you have faced but we appreciate you for the cooperation.

Thank you for giving us another chance and showing your trust. We are happy to see you with us.

Stay Connected!

MEX Fashion Store

I downloaded this I just started with Ebay and I needed help to figure out things because when I listed my products, I received error messages for some of them. I reached out to them via their chat and someone got back to me and has been assisting me since then. The person even called me on WhatsApp to know what I really wanted to do. This is really awesome. Ebay is not like some of the Apps that I downloaded and only had to deal with robots. I will continue to work with them and I recommend them to anyone who want to try working with them.
Mary.

Hello MEX Fashion Store

Thank you for connecting with us. As a new seller on eBay marketplace, you might face many issues but once your account gets set up with the eBay then everything runs smoothly.

The eBay integration app connect your shopify store with the eBay marketplace. The app directly imports products from shopify to the app first and after preparing the products as per eBay guidelines, you can easily list out your products on eBay via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on eBay through the app.

We know the complexities of eBay so we try to keep updated help docs & videos so make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

As there are lots of things to manage on Online selling so we always try to reduce the human effort and that is why our support team are always available to guide you on every step. You are free to reach out to us anytime.

HairSil

Vishal did an outstanding job. He helped us connect our Shopify site with eBay. Now our entire line is listed on eBay. Outstanding support and follow up.

Thank you HairSil.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store & eBay marketplace. The eBay integration app fetch products from Shopify to the app, the product prepare as per the guidance of eBay marketplace, through the app, products can be uploaded selected or all in bulk.

The near real-time syncing get started automatically. When the order placed on eBay marketplace, the eBay integration app sync the order in-app and create them in your Shopify Store.

You can ship the orders from Shopify store and the app update the shipping details on eBay marketplace.

As eBay is a big marketplace so we are always available to provide 24*7 support. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Fotostudio Karl

Really useful. Good and fast support. Great tool to sell on ebay. Hope it stays that way.

Hello Fotostudio Karl,

We are glad to see your review for eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace so our developer has created a user-friendly app to an easy start selling on eBay marketplace.

We understand the difficulty faced by the sellers to start & manage sales on eBay, therefore, we assure you our availability 24*7 with all the possible ways via skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp or whatever preferred by sellers.

When you connect with our service, we guide you on how to list your items to get good sales.

Stay connected with us like this way !!

VelvLight

Really cool. Alot better than having to do it on your own manually and the staff is really helpful. I asked a question and they were super attentive and helped me all the way through the process.

March 21, 2020

Thank you VelvLight, for appreciating us here.

The eBay integration app helps you to manage your listing on eBay from Shopify store. Through eBay integration app the inventory, price & order provide the near real-time syncing.

We understand the difficulty faced by sellers while selling online. We are always here to assist you with 24*7 availability.

Stay connected with us!

Celebration Supplies

Great app and great customer service, got contacted straight away when there was an error on my store for some stock reasons.

I made 2 sales already .

Great app!

Hello Celebration Supplies,

Thank you for your appreciation. We wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients and make them expert so that they can solve their concern in future without anyone's help.

Before listing the products on eBay and to prevent loss we check the errors & assist to our dear sellers.

As the eBay integration app directly connect your Shopify Store with eBay.

Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need.

Mobizix, Inc.

Customer support is great and very helpful in using the app especially the live chat while using the app!

March 21, 2020

Thank You Mobizix, Inc. for sharing your kind words.

At CedCommerce, we are passionate about customer satisfaction. We are always available here to make you familiar with the app & easy selling on eBay marketplace with docs, videos etc.

We are available on online Live chat, WhatsApp, emails, Calls, Skype wherever you are comfortable to chat with us.

Stay connected with us !!

Ultimate o-Seller

Great APP!

The app effectively transferred my products from my Shopify Store on eBay and helped me to manage my orders straight from Shopify Store.

You don't need to login to your seller panel again & again, this app will manage everything for you.

Support is Extraordinary!

They will assist you with learning the app and continue posting you about the status of your listings. I am satisfied with the app, totally recommended for all eBay sellers.

March 21, 2020

Thank you Ultimate o-Seller, for the appreciation.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!