eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

underladys

Very hands on Reach out to me in minutes I love their service So I can move forward with my business

June 9, 2020

Thank you underladys, for the appreciation.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store & eBay marketplace. The eBay integration app fetch products from Shopify to the app, the product prepare as per the guidance of eBay marketplace, through the app, products can be uploaded selected or all in bulk.

The near real-time syncing get started automatically. When the order placed on eBay marketplace, the eBay integration app sync the order in-app and create them in your Shopify Store.

You can ship the orders from Shopify store, and the app updates the shipping details on eBay marketplace.

Saucy Ladies Intimates

This app has been such an amazing time saver for me. After the initial set up, with some help from the team, the app seamlessly syncs my orders and inventory between Ebay and Shopify. Before I installed Ebay Marketplace Integration I was manually syncing my inventory which was so time consuming and I sometimes miscalculated - not anymore. I also love being able to see my orders from Ebay and Shopify in one place.

Listing new products from my Shopify store to Ebay is an absolute breeze now.

Tech support has been amazing and so quick to respond when I needed help setting up. The guys went out of their way to patiently explain things, answer my questions and made sure I understood the app completely.

Thanks for the great app guys. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone.

Hello Saucy Ladies Intimates,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here.
At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store with the ebay marketplace. The app directly imports products from Shopify to the app first. After preparing the products as per ebay guidelines, you can easily list out your products on ebay via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on ebay through the app.

The app provides the automatic near real-time inventory syncing for Inventory & Price also when any order placed on the ebay marketplace, the integration app automatically create those orders into Shopify store and send the shipping details from Shopify store to ebay marketplace.

When any seller get connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always have an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Life Vitamin Shoppe

Just getting started and they took the time to really help me set it up. More than an hour for sure. Very helpful and patient. Took the time to explain things.

Hello Life Vitamin Shoppe,

Thank you so much for the great review! We're pleased to be able to help you with your business, and we value you as our client. We wish to have a great business relationship with you.

At CedCommerce, we are passionate about customer satisfaction. We are always available here to make you familiar with the app & easy selling on eBay marketplace with docs, videos etc.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients and make them expert so that they can solve their concern in future without anyone's help.

Stay connected with us !!

The Gong Shop

This app is fantastic and the customer service is like nothing I've seen before. I was able to chat with Vishal from within the app in Shopify and he answered all my questions and guided me through the setup. Then he setup my own Whatsapp group where I can contact him any time. After being frustrated time and time again with the Shopify eBay channel I'm so very, very happy to have found CedCommerce and I can't wait to work with them on other marketplace apps.

Thank you The Gong Shop.

We are glad to see your review for eBay integration app. When any seller get connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step & answered on each level.

Also, assist in setting up the account under the guidance, apart from this, the app has FAQs, Help docs, Videos to answered your questions.

We connect with sellers on their preferable contact medium (Whatsapp, Skype, Call, eMail, Tickets etc.)

Feel free to reach out to us. Stay connected with us like this way !!

Lovesout

This app is doing exactly what I want and help me upload product to Ebay. The support team is 24/7 to help me when I have any issues! Thank you so much!

Hello Lovesout,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Through ebay integration app, you can list your Shopify products on ebay within a few minutes.

EBay is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is available to serve you in all possible ways.

Mobile-Joystick.com

vary vary good at helping fix things you dont know how too fix saved me allot of time trying to do it my self

June 10, 2020

Thank you Mobile-Joystick.com

The team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing hard work.

Our primary goal is to provide an automatic process to reduce the manual works of sellers. When seller installs the eBay integration app into their Shopify store then the app before uploading them on ebay marketplace, firstly import those products into the app then after making it as per eBay marketplace' guidelines products can be uploaded in bulk via the app.

After uploading the products, the ebay integration app enables the automatic syncing for inventory & price from Shopify to ebay marketplace also when any order placed on the ebay marketplace the integration app automatically fetch those orders & create them on Shopify store.

Also, Send the shipping details for ebay orders from Shopify to ebay marketplace. It reduces a lot of manual work.

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, docs) for your assistance. Also, assign a personal account manager who always available to assist with 24*7 availability on email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

estambres.com

They made a whatapp group where I was able to talk directly to developers, and they could address any issues I had setting things up. CEDcommerce does the best they can, their customer support is unlike any other.

June 10, 2020

Hello estambres.com,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.

As eBay is a large marketplace so it is having lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on eBay.

We understand the difficulty faced by the sellers to start & manage sales on eBay; therefore, we assure you our availability 24*7 with all the possible ways via skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp or whatever preferred by sellers. To make you comfortable with the eBay marketplace and with integration app, we provide the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, docs) for your assistance.

Look forward to serving for other services.

EcoJoy

easy integrating and great service.
Free plan
helpdesk is so efficient and attentive
thank you very much.

Dear EcoJoy,

The team works very diligently and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

To reduce the manual work, we tried to keep upgrading the process of the app to make it easier, efficient and automate more processes.

To make you comfortable with the eBay marketplace and integration app we provide the 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp etc.

Stay connected!

L'albero dei Balocchi

I think this is the best app to export your products from your website to ebay. So simple to use, easy and fast. I recommend it! 5 stars

Hey L'albero dei Balocchi,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

The eBay integration app connects your shopify store with the eBay marketplace. The app directly imports products from shopify to the app first and after preparing the products as per eBay guidelines, you can easily publish your products on eBay via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on eBay through the app.

The ebay integration app automates your inventory management also whenever you receive an order on ebay marketplace, the integration app fetches & sync it with Shopify Store automatically so that you can easily manage & ship the orders form store.

You don’t need to perform manual action to ship the orders on ebay as the integration app automatically update the shipping details on ebay marketplace

We are happy to see that the fastest process is helping you to save your time.

Stay Connected with us !!

Team CedCommerce.

BuyRadek.store

Diese App ist sehr schnell beim übertragen von Shopify nach eBay, und
beim hochladen oder ändern der Beschreibung. Die App davor war kaum zu benutzen. 50 Artikel kann man Kostenfrei verwalten. Und es ist sehr einfach zu bedienen. Sehr Cool
Bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden.

Lieber BuyRadek.store

Wir sind unglaublich dankbar, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns diese Bewertung zu hinterlassen. Unser Team wird auf jeden Fall gerne Ihre Bewertungen lesen.

Die APP verfügt über Funktionen zum Aktualisieren der Produktinformationen. Wenn Sie nicht dieselben Informationen von Shopify an den Marktplatz senden und bei ebay anders bleiben möchten, können Sie über die App verschiedene TITEL, BESCHREIBUNG, PREIS, LAGER, BARCODES usw. in Bulk verwalten.

Anfangs mag die App für Sie schwierig aussehen, aber wir haben in verschiedenen Abschnitten HILFE-DOCs, VIDEOs und FAQs bereitgestellt, damit Sie mit den Bedingungen und Einstellungen vertraut sind.

Um Sie mit dem eBay-Marktplatz und der Integrations-App vertraut zu machen, bieten wir den KOSTENLOSEN PLAN / die KOSTENLOSEN KREDITE mit der App an, um sie zu testen, bevor Sie das Abonnement auswählen.

Die eBay-Integration konzentriert sich darauf, die manuelle Arbeit zu reduzieren und die Prozesse so weit wie möglich zu automatisieren. eBay ist ein multinationaler E-Commerce-Marktplatz, daher verstehen wir die Schwierigkeiten der Verkäufer, Verkäufe bei eBay zu starten und zu verwalten. Daher versichern wir Ihnen unsere Verfügbarkeit rund um die Uhr mit allen möglichen Möglichkeiten über Skype, Anrufe, E-Mails, WhatsApp oder was auch immer bevorzugt von sellers.eBay.

Sie können uns jederzeit per E-Mail, Skype, Ticket, Online-Live-Chat, WhatsApp usw. erreichen.

In Verbindung bleiben!