eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Dripful Mindset

This app is amazing, Actually allowed me to upload my product on ebay and im excited to begin my journey using this app. They have amazing customer service and really kind people working with them. Join Now!

October 13, 2020

Thank you Dripful Mindset, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.

Enchanted4u

It was a lovely experience connecting with the help desk. The work of the whole team was exceptional. Thanks the Team. All the team members made extra effort to make my issues vanish.
Special thanks to Abhijeet, For his extra effort.

October 13, 2020

Much obliged to you, Enchanted4u, for leaving us such a magnificent survey. We are happy that you adored our administrations,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

U'neek Boutique

The customer service that I had was amazing, very helpful and the app was awesome. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Hello U'neek Boutique,

Thank you so much for sharing your review, your words mean a lot to us!!

Team Cedcommerce.

Invicta Sunglasses

Very functional, and absolutely easy the integration for the app. Additional the customer service is nice! Super recommended

October 13, 2020

Hello Invicta Sunglasses, We are unfathomably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

HD Manchester

amazing app the app team are very helpful employee! recommend a lot. i would recommend this to family and friends . Customization of inventory very useful and special feature that saved me so mch time

Much obliged to you HD Manchester,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centers around automation.

The eBay integration app is also best for beginners. We have given "free credits" so that the sellers can be more familiar with the process of integration.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Remain Connected!

Planting Liberty Seeds

OMG the customer service is amazing! Really helped a newbie like me! I appreciate their help and it’s a great app! Thank you!

Greetings Planting Liberty Seeds,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with the eBay integration app.

Thanks,

Fantastic Fitness Shop

Very User Friendly. Makes it very easy to sell on ebay. you just add you product then upload them all in 1 click. Couldn't be easier

October 13, 2020

The team works very diligently and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

eBay is a large marketplace so it is having lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on eBay.

Stay connected!

Ruixin Pro Sharp

This app is pretty great. A little bit on the instructions but it takes you from one page to another automatically. This helps you navigate your setup easier. There is a lot things to fill out but that comes with anything you're setting for a product.

Extremely happy with the support. I followed the instructions but I probably messed it up somewhere. I contacted support, Vishal responded. He was very kind and knowledgable. He was able to help me out and get my product on Ebay within 15 min. He was incredible. He deserves recognition. Thank you soooo much for your swift support Vishal.

Jae

Hye Ruixin Pro Sharp,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the Shopify platform. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We understand the difficulty faced by the sellers to start & manage sales on eBay. Therefore, we assure you of our availability 24*7 with all the possible ways via skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever preferred by sellers.

We are looking forward to serving for other services.

Planet Verte

i love the app very good i do recommend but i love assistance better they will help you solve any issue . i hope i will sell smoothly that too.

Greetings Planet Verte,

Thanks,

Carma’s Boutique LLC

I had some trouble in the beginning. I reached out to customer service and was given the absolute best treatment. I definitely recommend this app. You will make tons of money if you follow directions. I am happy and will stay with this app and upgrade indefinitely. This is where it is at, you have no idea. Download and join now. Make sure you pick a plan and make sure your store is connected and you are off to the races. Remember guys there is lots of money to be made, don't give up!!!

Greetings Carma’s Boutique LLC,

Your words mean a lot to us. Thank you for your appreciation.

Hoping to have a great business relationship with you.
We always try to provide prompt support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.