eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

1 review

MODELLEISENBAHNGEBRAUCHT.DE

PERFECT SERVICE! Very quick and easy support via WhatsApp, solving problems in minutes. I love it that i dont have to write tickets over tickets to get a solution. UPDATE APRIL 2021: At the moment i having many problems with the App, some of them i dont really get an explanation by myself or by the support why they happen. Takes many time that i can not concentrate on my business but i still using it and hope that these thing are getting better. When you switch from a lower to a higher year plan you DONT GET A PARTIALLY REFUND for the old plan. I dont know business policys like that from other software or apps so i was really surprised.

October 7, 2020

Thank you MODELLEISENBAHNGEBRAUCHT.DE, for such a great review.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user friendly.

We are committed to our clients. Its clients like you that make our job excellent. We always welcome you to share your concern, requirement with us; we will try to implement it into the app also please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Team CedCommerce!!