eBay LINK

eBay LINK

by eBay Inc

Increase sales, list Shopify products on eBay Australia

iKnow Furniture

This app is so bad. Always a problem and when contacting eBay Link at late have not had a reply in over a month. They pretty much do not care about there product.

July 14, 2019

We are very sorry to hear that you have not heard back from our support team. The last request for help that we received from you was on Fri, 3 May 2019 at 10:37 AM about Delivery Times which we responded to. We have not received anything from you since.

How are you trying to contact us? We would love to assist as we do care about our product.

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

The app is free YES
But nowhere obvious does it mention the fees associated with listing products.
This is disgusting and borderline fraud.
This app should be removed or at least transparent costs published in a clear and visible place.

Sonesses

Its a waste of valuable time. Syncing does not work and I ended up wasting so many hours trying to get it going to no avail. ebayLINK promises lots delivers nothing of value. Its a shame it could have been a winner app.

Kingswarehouse

absolute rubbish. App is not free. You will get whacked a big bill when you start importing products. Uninstalled the app now i get spammed daily. Support no help.

Blissful Maternity

UNABLE TO STOP THEIR EMAILS. I keep getting emails from this app to reconnect it to my ebay account (which I'm no longer using). I emailed them back saying I have already uninstalled the app so PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME. But guess what, no response from their support. Their emails have no unsubscribe option either.

Yolocollectible

Same here
Unable to install :(

Pennys Treasured Jewels

This app is not worth the work. I does not show what it will cost to have your items put up on ebay and then ebay sends a bill for over $700. Not cool man. fix it now.

Dilrose

I tried installing. OOPS!!!! Though some reviews said the same I tried. Oops?
Is this app meant only for stores registered in Australia???

Dog Education Centre

App wasn't working. Wouldn't install products efficiently and was clunky

Tooth Brush Heads

I'm getting an error too.
"System error
It seems you have found an error
If you have previously installed eBay LINK, try uninstall and then install again. If the problem persists, please contact eBay LINK support."

Previous 1