eBay LINK

eBay LINK

$19.95/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.9)
Developer
2.9
Edited November 5, 2018

I selected products not to import and they still imported, got slapped with a massive bill for products i didn’t want listed.

All Things Canine
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 16, 2018

It gets two stars because the staff were helpful and responsive, otherwise it would get one.

It's a clunky, awkward app, it takes absolutely forever to correctly map your products, when it syncs it does it well but more often I found it was unable to sync for one reason or another. Over 400 products in my store, and it quickly found the upper limit after 3 because of individual quantities. Then, after hours of reworking the products so a selected few would show, instead of syncing it simply failed. A quick search on Ebay found that it only recognised one item out of the three it had put on.

I can see what this program wants to do, and I wish it could. It seems to work for some, but fail for others. It failed for me. Hopefully, after some more attempts, I will be able to write a different review.

Stufbebe
Time spent using app: 18 days
February 8, 2018

Painfully slow, laggy and buggy. Trying to map categories took me about 2 hours for 10 products because I kept needing to refresh and try again. Incredibly clunky app

Lace Space