eBay LINK

eBay LINK

by eBay Inc

Increase sales, list Shopify products on eBay Australia

Stoned Hilda

Iv'e been using this app for about a week now for my store www.stonedhilda.com.au So far, its great! You have to be patient and learn how to use this app properly by checking the FAQ's and contacting support if needed. Support was great and so fast! This is a real time saver app. Once you have mastered the basic techniques of using the app, you will love it! Remember ...... this is a FREE app so taking a bit of time to get used to it, is worth it :)))

ICU SEXY

It helped me tremendously! You just have to follow the directions verbatim and import one collection at a time. https://icusexy.com/

Oz Smart Things PTY LTD

Helped me massively, I don't know what people are complaining when it's a free app. Pay $60 per month and then you expect no hassles.

Mgsonline113

love this app thanks to the guys at ebay link my ebay store has 100s of items on there within mins thanks team : )

Oz Gel Toys

really great app ! saved me hours of uploading an editing

Six Figure Streetwear

Love this app thanks so much for this app and its free also the great help from MGS : )

Artbyjennydesignshop

I've been using eBayLINK with my shop, www.shop.artbyjenny.com.au, for a couple of years now and the way it syncs, manages and communicates with my shop and eBay store (ArtbyJenny) is improving all the time.

I'm so grateful for the support team. They are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, accurate, fast, efficient, professional and very clever.

Having an app between my shops saves me loads of time ... I manage my Shopify shop and the app looks after eBay. Anything I can't do or don't understand I ask for help from support. They're fantastic :) Nothing is ever too much trouble!

Comics N Pop

Works and syncs well with Shopify and the support staff have been very accommodating with all my questions and helping me with any questions that I have had.
-Simon