eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Shermo

Text editor inside the app is very bad, no font customization, very basic editing, at the very least put the same editor from eBay
Not synchronized with any of your Ebay templates
Expect a lot of manual data entry
Sometimes product synchronization randomly fail or remains in ''processing'' mode forever
weight and package size are in metrics only

Shop Kilo

We wanted to integrate with eBay to sell vintage clothes online but every time we publish a product the account gets permanently suspended.

June 17, 2021

Sorry to hear about the eBay account issue you're experiencing Shop Kilo. We've reached out to you directly to offer some guidance on next steps for getting this problem resolved.

AMMPOURE

I keep getting this error when i type the vat rate 20 at the time of connecting shopify with ebay - Errors were encountered while saving this record.
Value isn't supported Can you please help ? Many thanks !

June 14, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the issue you've had when using the channel AMMPOURE. We've responded to the support ticket inquiry that was opened with our support team. Please respond back there should there be additional questions or concerns. Thank you.

ChooseWell

On screen 2 of setup, payment and taxes, where I have to enter paypal email and VAT rate I get the error Errors were encountered while saving this record.
Value isn't supported.
All support have to say is "We are not eBay, we are a 3rd party app developer for eBay. Our support is limited to technical issues/questions about using the eBay sales channel within Shopify. We do not have access to eBay seller account details." I would really like to get this working.

June 14, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the issue you've had when using the channel ChooseWell. We've responded to the support ticket inquiry that was opened with our support team. Please respond back there should there be additional questions or concerns. Thank you.

VOLTLIN

I wasted 12 hours tying to implement this app just to be transferred 10 times in 3 different chats. I was directed to an email support, then back to e-bay support because for some reason, when I try to log in and verify my info, I get the same error… Cannot verify my identity, even thought my info matches perfectly on both Shopify and Pinterest. No resolution, just a headache. Update: Ebay says they've contacted me via my most recent conversation. This is unfortunately not true. Waiting on someone from Ebay to actually contact me.

June 4, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the experience you had when attempting to link the eBay account to the channel Voltlin. We've reached back out to you directly through the most recent support inquiry.

PPE Tech

Very poor. I have to manually create orders from eBay in Shopify.. how do we connect it properly? I want my Shopify product titles to be different to eBay. How is this possible?

June 3, 2021

PPE Tech, we've reached out directly to offer some guidance on using link existing for connecting Shopify products to eBay listings. Once that's done, the orders from eBay will automatically be created in Shopify. We've also provided some details on how to customize the information, including titles, for eBay listings. Please feel free to reach out with additional questions by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Two Streets

It seems straightforward but is lacking in detail which others have commented on, but not resolution given here by Shopify, eg: "In order for an eBay item to be eligible for linking to a Shopify product it must...PayPal as the only accepted payment method". So how does this work for eBay sellers who use managing payments? How exactly can you use a custom eBay template that you created instead of the standard ugly eBay listing template? There were a few other issues also mentioned previously. Could be a great app if the issues were addressed.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Two Streets. We've reached out directly to address your questions/concerns.

Card Artist 52

I'm struggling to integrate with my store please help. I downloaded and went thru to password but received a denied message

May 28, 2021

We apologize for the troubles connecting eBay to Shopify. We've reached out to you with assistance Card Artist 52.

32Spokes Online Bike Store

There are some good aspects of this App, I was able to get all my products listed easily with all the information required using the custom Title and Description albeit with a lot of cutting and pasting. The bad aspect and the reason for the poor review is the lack of support for GST in the Australian market combined with the inability of eBay customer support to provide any timeline to when this will be resolved. Tax compliance is a fundamental requirement and should be addressed quickly.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for the feedback 32Spokes Online Bike Store, we've reached out to you directly regarding GST.

Paulie Clothing

I was looking to integrate my online store with this app and after installing and publishing my first product my account was suspended. We sell clothes and our products are sold by multiple sellers on ebay.
After many hours trying to get in touch with a representative no solution was given. Extremely frustrating experience and poor customer support from Ebay.

May 28, 2021

We're sorry to hear about the experience you've had when attempting to sell on eBay. We've reached out directly with assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82