eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

RevAir

We added this integration and love it! It completely connects our listing with our store. GREAT app!

Lovingstuffstore

I am a Shopify and I been using this Chanel to sell for more the two month and is great some issues but fast to fix mean with ítem location but I am a beginner and it is a great how easy is to use Thank You eBay .....

Battlbox.com

Have been using the app for 6 weeks now and love it!!! Makes listing on eBay super easy! In fact, I am still shocked at how simple it was to get everything listed! The team is great to work with and have been very responsive with any questions we have had.

Sic Tranist Gloriaa

What they don't tell you before downloading this sales channel is that eBay will automatically renew your listings without your consent because there is no auto/manual option when adding a listing through Shopify. We were charged repeatedly for listings eBay auto-renewed without our consent before realizing the activity on our account. Trying to get the charges reversed has been like pulling teeth through eBay's customer service. This app is a scam.

Amazingology

I have received a few orders through EBay and each customer has received acknowledgement and product very timely and have been happy with product. Happy customers = happy me.

M15SALES.COM

Great app but you definitely need supports help to better understand it. Has some glitches and takes some time to get used to but overall has helped us post our items a lot faster. Luckily the support is great!

DIF TECH

I used to use Inkfrog for syncing to eBay. Switching to Connect eBay has been the best move I've made in quite a while. It's not perfect, but given how awkward buggy the eBay platform is, I'm sure the developers have a steep hill to climb on the back end. Still, item and order syncing has been very accurate, quick enough, and a HUGE time saver for me.

ThreeSixty Mercantile

Okay but very glitchy. Sometimes listing photos don't show up, sometimes takes forever to publish.

The Buttress Pillow

Great, customer service is on point! and they helped me with an issue uploading photos. Thank you very much.

Swimsuit Galore

This app works one day AND NOT THE NEXT!!! really I am just about to delete this app total headache. you want my review well here it is. Do not bother to try this app save yourself the headache and daysssss with everything failing to post on Ebay.

June 5, 2019

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing when using the channel. Please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com and we'd be happy to help resolve any posting errors with you. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30