eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Chorost & Co.

Easy to use, convenient, and great customer service. I will say it doesn't update as quickly as we'd like it to so we usually have to wait a day to see our item post on Ebay. Other than that great!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Chorost & Co.!

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Liking this App. We took our time linking our products to our current live products on Ebay after using another App then wasting weeks correcting that one. We have had a couple of queries but their customer service has been prompt. We have found this App saves us lots of time and is easy to use. Our only request would be that you have to do price changes within each product so therefore unable to bulk upload, maybe a one for the future.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for the review & feedback DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd!

Arms of Andes

I'm having many big problems with Ebay unfortunately. 1) Ebay isn't showing my brand's name in the "brand" section in the products
2) Some men's products are mixed in female categories, so they are not appearing in the correct category. 3) if you click on the seller on ebay, it only shows a few products that are outdated. 4) it won't let mark messages read I'm not sure what to do at this point, but I had to cancel orders because it was showing outdated prices as well.

February 24, 2021

Sorry to hear about the problems you're running into. We've reached out directly to address the issues you've described Arms of Andes.

Miscellaneous1 Global

I use this a lot to help my store My store is very important to me nd I love the shopify that lets me link all my items

February 23, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Miscellaneous1 Global :)

Raw Menswear

Cant get this app to work, ive linked it to my store but when i try and publish an item to ebay, an error message occurs .. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account.. Dont get it i have over 250 listings on ebay and obviously have an paypal account.. Please Help!

February 22, 2021

Sorry to hear about the error you're running into when attempting to publish to eBay Raw Menswear. We've reached out to you directly to offer some assistance.

It's Juliet

Just downloaded and published a few products a few hours ago. But when I go into my seller's dashboard on ebay, it says there are no products and it wants me to 'start selling'. can someone help?

February 19, 2021

Thanks for the review It's Juliet! It can take a bit of time for the new listings to appear on your seller dashboard directly on eBay. Please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time with questions or concerns.

The Video Game Company

Good App. Have had some problems, but they are quick to fix them. The integration allows me to more than double my sales

February 18, 2021

We've reached out directly in the support ticket The Video Game Company. If you have additional questions or concerns, please let us know by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Furnitica

App doesn't work. When I press the button "I understand" under policy acceptance before publishing items, nothing happened, app gets stuck.

February 16, 2021

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Furnitica. We've reached out directly to you to offer assistance.

Fun Toys 4 Adults

Worked once. Refuses to connect "Too many redirects" or "Unauthorized". Uninstalled, reinstalled, but won't connect.

February 5, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the issue you've run into Fun Toys 4 Adults. We've reached out to offer some assistance.

Batela Giftware

Be very very careful with this app. In setting it up for the firsttime it encourages you to Review and Publish all Products. Sounds great, and very simple... BUT, it also publishes out of stock lines, AND items that have been Archived by default.
That madness cost me over £500 in listing fees.
Whats worse, if it could be worse, is I then deleted all items, and reloaded just the Active in stock items... and got charged listing fees all over again on these items.
A horrendously expensive experience!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Batela Giftware. We've reached out to you directly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78