eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

ROF Clothing

So many of problems.
Especially, the product image section, we can't assign multi images to each variants, it's causing when customer choose a color, it shows just one image.
Also, it shows all the images and main image that I uploaded with the assigned images for the variants, It's causing to show a lots of duplicate images on the eBay product page. If we remove the images then the variants images that assigned are gone.

They should fix these problems or make like Amazon or allow to revise the list on eBay.

August 21, 2019

Hi ROF Clothing, thank you for your detailed review. We've taken note of the concerns you've shared and have forwarded them to our engineering team for review.

Please feel free to reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com with any additional questions or concerns.

Bass Essentials and More

This app is useless now. eBay made changes to their API and this app doesn't support the additional required fields so the listing you create in Shopify never get scene by the buyers. eBay is responsible for this app support and didn't even make changes to support their own changes. Our sales are down 80% because of this app. STAY AWAY.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience! I'd like to learn more about the non-supported required fields issue you've run into to see if we can help to resolve the problem. Please feel free to reach out at your convenience to me by emailing sheryl@connecteBaysupport.com

asylumzone

I am so upset about this app. You can create listing using Shopify to push to eBay. Wonderful right? But you cannot update the listing on eBay and must do it on Shopify? Only problem is that the Shopify tool does NOT have all the same features. For example, when I try to update the listing on Shopify for Ebay I get an error that I need to add a manufacturer name; yet that field isn't provided. I can't update on eBay because it tells me to update it Shopify. It's utterly frustrating and now I gotta redo all my listings that I did using Shopify, lose all my history, and spend hours chasing my tale just so I can update quantities on my listings. Avoid this nightmare and just don't use this app. I reached out to the Shopify/eBay team and this was their response:

Hello,

eBay is no longer allowing revisions at the listing level, directly on eBay, when using 3rd party apps that use eBay's new inventory API.

When this error is returned by eBay, you are not able to revise the listing directly on eBay. You are able to revise it from the tool that had been used to publish it to eBay.

If you are no longer using the sales channel with in Shopify the listings would need to be ended and then launched as new in order to edit them from eBay.

*****
Connect eBay Support Team

SO THERE IS NO SUPPORT!!!!! DON'T USE THIS APP. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF WASTED TIME AND HEART ACHE

August 14, 2019

asylumzone I'm sorry you've run into some frustrating issues using the eBay channel in Shopify. I'd like to learn more about the problems you've faced. Please feel free to reach out me directly at any time at Sheryl@connecteBaysupport.com

Kygo Store

There were a lot of problems recently when I wanted to publish products in my ebay store, and I could not find a solution, and the support was too slow to fix problems

August 14, 2019

Hi Kygo! Please contact me directly at sheryl@connecteBaysupport.com or our support team at help@connecteBaysupport.com about the problems you've run into using the channel. We'd be happy to review any issues you've experienced and get those resolved. Thank you

Shakedown T-Shirts

A little clunky at times but if you have patience with the app, it works well. My sales have more than doubled since adding eBay as a marketplace in my Shopify store.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the review!

PlanesChasers

Cool concept, pushing all your orders through from ebay to shopify.
If only it wasn't a steaming pile of garbage.
First off, the app crashes and bgus out constantly. In addition, info doesn't pass well, the sync settings are a joke (you can have pictures sync, but not prices or other vital info?). The only way to edit items is via shopify, literally the app locks you out of being able to edit listings directly on ebay or through any other app. This would be fine if not for the previous BS mentioned. The only way to actually update items is by searching them in the app and "force syncing" them. You can only do 30 at a time (whoever designed it that way should be fired. if i had few enough items that syncing 30 manually at a time was an option, i wouldn't need this app)
Let's not even go into how it removes the "best offer" option from any linked listings.
You'd think that an app made by eBay, for eBay would work WITH eBay. Even after removing the app, all it does is cause issues. I still can't edit my listings because of this trash

August 14, 2019

PlaneChasers, sorry to hear about the problems you've encountered when using the channel. You are correct that once listings are published or linked in the channel, it removed the option to edit directly on eBay. There are some options available on eBay (best offer is one) that are not yet available in the channel. We hope to be able to add those important features soon! If there's any way I can help, please feel free to reach out to me at sheryl@connecteBaysupport.com

h66leathers

I have great sales from eBay this app updates my products very quickly and if it doesn't on occasion I can sync it which is simple and works every time.

I like how easy it is to publish on eBay.

The only problem I have is if I do have an issue no one at Shopify nor eBay seems to know how to fix it so I have to muddle around and find the fix myself and I have other aspects of my business to run. Don't get me started on Amazon it took four months to get listed there for this reason. I have only one sell from Amazon too which makes me think maybe my listings are not working there still.

July 24, 2019

Thanks for the review & feedback! Please feel free to reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time :)

My Oregon Collection

Very buggy. I currently have an 85% on time tracking level on my EBay account because of the failures to upload tracking data from Shopify through the EBay APl, hopefully it doesn't fall below standard because of additional EBay API failures. I have never been late shipping but the interface just doesn't work sometimes. I give it two stars because it kind of functions but it's rudimentary and it's really a Beta version.

The developers of the app are not really engaged with the product, you kind of get the run around when you contact Shopify or the EBay developers. Emails from the EBay channel developers go unanswered. If this is your livelihood I would probably stay away from this online commerce model, like I said it's really buggy with not a lot of support.

August 14, 2019

Please feel free to reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time. If you feel you're not receiving the help that you need, please reach out directly to me at sheryl@connecteBaysupport.com Thank you!

Mercado Express

Too many restrictions on the app. Too slow to process tasks, needs to have more features available to edit listings, bottom line it needs to allow you to have everyone of ebay's features inside of Shopify. You make changes and they do not update on Ebay either, also stuck update so settings can no longer sync

August 14, 2019

Mercado Express are you continuing to experience issues using the eBay channel in Shopify? If so, please reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com and we'd be happy to review any problems with you and see what we can do to assist :)

GotPetSupplies.com

This app works for us just fine. The fact that it brings the orders back into Shopify which allows the order process to be automated for us was the deciding factor for us to sell on eBay again.

August 14, 2019

GotPetSupplies - Thanks for the 5 star! :D Glad you're back to selling on eBay!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31