eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Aurora Generators

Like many stores, we use US$ however we are in Canada. This app will not let you use it with eBay.ca because of the different currency. That's really sucks as this once great program, is not totally unusable.

TopLine Fashion Lounge

Becarefull when are using Ebay. Ebay Miss use your Personal information. Ebay access my personal information using reconds with getting my permission. The Worse Worse Worse Customer Services Ever.

THIS WAS THE BUSINESS ACCOUNT SILL ASKING ABOUT MY PERSONAL INFO.

NEVER GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. EBAY ASK WHERE LIVE, WHAT YOU DRIVE, WHAT IS YOUR HEIGHT AND MANY OTHER PERSONAL QUESTION. I WORK IN COMPANY MY SELF BUT THE QUESTION SHE WAS ASKING IT SOUND LIKE I WILL BE SCAM LATER ON.

Threads Of Texas

Been trying to set this up but keep getting for over 2 days

"Failed to publish offers for group: A user error has occurred. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this email address so that buyers can pay you"

I've done everything to figure this out including calling support but no one ever called me back or contacted me. I'm sure this is set up correct with paypal "i think" but don't know for sure because there is no way to get help.

I'll update this review if I ever can use it. As for now it's a big waste of time.

UPDATE:
Support did email me and I was able to get items listed. Seems to be working good so I'm happy now and hope I can post more items

Buck Ridge Soap

Been using this for about 6 months and working just fine for me. It has had a couple hiccups but for the most part no issues and have gotten quite a few orders I wouldn't have otherwise.

Fleur-De-Lys Antiques

App is broken.
Handling time is not a field and eBay requires a handling time.
Cannot import over 750 listings.
App does not work.

Inspiration Online

Does not work at all for me. Ebay has a policy of not allowing "require immediate payment" to be checked when making a listing for sellers before they reach certain requirements. This app does not allow for this option to be unchecked. Therefor, unless you already have sales on Ebay the app is useless.
1 star for this from me

knitsye

I am very pleased with Shopify And we'll continue to look for referrals because every small business owner needs to have Shopify.

Fazoom

This app works as intended for the most part.

My biggest complaint is that for some reason we cannot set Best Offer to any listing. This alone gets my rating bumped down from a 4 to a 3.

Other issues...

Sometimes it takes multiple attempts to get a listing to get published on eBay.

The listings page needs to add columns letting you know when an item was added to eBay, when it's ending/renewing, and how many views and watchers there have been. You know, the typical eBay columns. And you need to be able to sort by them.

It would also be nice to be able to add the send offers feature too. As well as setting promoted listings.

Finally, why can't we make auction listings? Is this a limitation of using inventory control?

The good...

If you just want to push your Shopify inventory to eBay easily and to keep track of all orders in Shopify, this app is AMAZING. It does that pretty well and is a time saver. Adding the few features I mention above would actually push my review to a 5. Until then, it is what it is. A 3.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your honest review Fazoom. Some of the issues you've mentioned are limitations, such as auctions & best offer. If you continue to experience problems publishing, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com :)

Tiny Survival

Bad Reviews WHAT!??? This app is Unbelievable! We are phasing in marketing and sales channels for our newest brand (TinySurvival.com / a sub-brand of Ultimate Survival Tips)... And wanted to launch on EBay this week. Oh my gosh!!! In less that an HOUR this app enabled me to VERY easily and cleanly publish 9 new products (many with variants) to our Ebay store. It sounds like others have had integration issues. NOT us. So far... great app. Clean installation. Products look great and step by step installation was simple. And did I mention this app is FREE as the wind!? I will update here if we experience any problems. So far, so good. Thanks you all!

October 30, 2019

Tiny Survival! Thanks much for taking the time to leave us a comment on how quick & easy it was to install the channel and publish your products to eBay.

FITNESS AND FASHION

i cant publish anything on ebay , i have gone through all steps every thing is done but every time publish it comes back with diferent errors. i dont know why it is that hard . i have used ebay from its own ebay plate form no issue but from shopify not at all.

October 30, 2019

Hi Fitness & Fashion. It looks like you very recently had some contact with our support team at help@connecteBaysupport.com and that the issue was in regard to reaching an eBay listing limit. If you require any additional assistance with this, please let us know :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34