eBay

eBay

by eBay Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

SeaMerchants

I trust it. I believe this app has something to offer my online business.
Bill Seabrook SeaMerchants

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review SeaMerchants :)

Attractive Metal Designs

We use this app for quite months and running fine but when reconnect we had issue so contact support and they fixed it and other issues 5 star for customer support

September 16, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Attractive Metal Designs!

KWS-Tools.Shop

Leider funktioniert die APP nicht, ich habe sie mehrfach entkoppelt und wieder gekoppelt, um den Fehler wegzubekommen, no chance. Das Problem tritt bereits nach dem Einloggen in das Ebay Konto auf. Bei dem Fenster, wo Paypalkonto und Mehrwertsteuer eingetragen werden muss. Ich zahle unter anderem 29$ dafür um mein Ebay Konto mit Shopify Synchronisieren zu können und jetzt kann ich das Konto nicht einmal richtig einrichten. Sehr Schade. Bin für jede Hilfestellung Dankbar und würde bei Erfolg die Bewertung auch anpassen.

September 14, 2021

Es tut mir sehr leid zu hören, dass Sie auf KWS-Tools.Shop gestoßen sind. Wir haben Sie per E-Mail kontaktiert, um Ihnen Hilfe anzubieten.

Marianne Jones

This app is great but I have noticed that orders are not syncing to my Shopify anymore. I don't know who I should contact so I thought the developer here would be able to help me out.

September 7, 2021

Thanks for the review Marianne Jones. We've reached out in email to help with the order sync issue you're experiencing. :)

Duke's Card Shop

App was great when it worked but now most of the time I have to force the page to close because it takes forever to open the product page up. If I didn't have to open up each product to add best offer it would be ok for my needs. Only way I found around it is to list in both Shopify and Ebay then link the products together.

September 3, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Duke's Card Shop. We've reached out directly to offer assistance.

FreedomRize

It is easy to use ebay. Great support, able to contact and speak with a live agent if needed. I have been a seller for a couple of years

August 31, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify FreedomRize!

BAYONIX

Völliger Schrott!!! Verlangt die Einrichtung eines Verkäuferkontos obwohl die Verbindung bereits besteht. Absoulut unbrauchbar!

August 30, 2021

Danke für das Feedback BAYONIX. Wir haben Sie in der letzten Support-Ticket-Anfrage mit weiteren Details und Empfehlungen kontaktiert.

Evolution Lures

A money waste of time Don't install it!
Shortly after installing this and doing my first sync, the app cancelled all of my products on ebay. To make it worse, the products were not retrievable either, so I couldnt even open the product details and republish the listings. I then proceeded to spend several days trying to synchronize my shopify store with ebay. It sort of worked with the products as I was adding them but it behaves very buggy. It even completely removed a product from my store but left it on ebay. Finally I've been adding variations of my products and not only are they not auto publishing to ebay, a force sync and manual sync just throws a vague error about the sync not working. To make the whole thing feel like one big joke being played on me, the error has a link to ebay saying "contact help, we want to hear from you". The link just takes you to a generic ebay search form, which is completely unhelpful because the error message is so vague. Now it's been 4 days and i went from many ebay sales a day to 0 in the last 4 days.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for the feedback Evolution Lures. We've reached out to you in the recent support ticket inquiry with additional details and recommendations.

Flutterby Happy Treasures

The initial synch of products to ebay was good, although I have 6 items with errors on that i cannot seem to clear. Worryingly however, I have fab new stock that hasnt synched and cannot seem to force the items over to ebay? That means my products arent selling? I've gone through the help, googled it, cannot work out how as shopify thinks they are synched so they arent showing on the ebay part of my store? I am considering uninstalling as cannot seem to overcome this issue

August 26, 2021

Thanks for reaching out Flutterby Happy Treasures. We've reached out directly in email to offer assistance with importing new products as well as any listing errors.

To bring new Shopify products into the eBay channel. In the navigation menu within Shopify, select eBay, then Publish, then towards the center of the page, select refresh. Once that completes, you should see the new products in Listings.

AAAA Automotive Parts

This app is broken. It is supposed to not attempt to sync items that are archived or not available to the eBay channel. Unfortunately the developer turned that off, so now it forces you to sync items you have zero on hand, archived items and items that are not available to eBay to eBay. So when you add a product, you may have to wade through pages and pages of zero on hand items to find the item you want to add. The user interface for adding the eBay fields is also terrible. You cant tab from field to field, you have to grab the mouse, click into the field, then select a pull down. Imagine doing that for (our business) auto parts. Guess how makes there were in any given date range? It'd be much easier if you could just tab to the field, type "Mercedes" and move on to the model instead of having to click the make field then scroll down to Mercedes and click it. Requests for improvements are either ignored or referred to the online support bulletins, last updated years ago. Find an alternative if you can.

August 17, 2021