eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Skootdog.com

Perfect, I wish Walmart was as good as eBay is. This integration is very easy to use, user-friendly, just perfect. Thank you!

October 30, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Skootdog.com :)

EdenBranch-Your Garden Paradise

I was unable to connect my Shopify with eBay after I click the connect button it linked me to the eBay login page, after login and putting every information for my company it said something is not right. overall experience is not good to compare to the amazon app

October 26, 2020

We've reached out to you directly in order to assist with this issue EdenBranch-Your Garden Paradise

Myztified Giftz

This app has really helped me save time by the way it syncs with my shopify inventory and can crosspost to ebay with minimal effort. Exactly what I was after.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the review Myztified Giftz!

Othniel Nix Nac Variety Store

It's my first time uploading products from Shopify to sell on this site. So, I am excited and looking forward to seeing how proactive this site is with selling.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Othniel Nix Nac Variety Store!

Natural Soap & Fragrance Factory Inc.

trabajamos fuerte para brindarle unservicio de calidad a nuestroa clientes. les hacemos el envio dos dias despues de su compra.

October 23, 2020

Gracias por la revisión de 5 estrellas Natural Soap & Fragrance Factory Inc. :)

Skyland Equipment Ltd

You cannot edit in ebay - I have products stuck in publishing - you cannot increase the price by a percent in bulk...this really needs the price bulk in percentage as we need to uplift prices for ebay from our main store for every product - oh and support does not reply...

October 22, 2020

Sorry to hear about the issues you've run into Skyland Equipment Ltd. It looks like our team responded to the support tickets regarding stuck in publishing, you should be good to go. :)

Moe Express

It is good somehow but I’m not able to add a payment method other than PayPal, already sent an email to support and still waiting for the reply.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for the feedback Moe Express

Hotel Sheets Direct

Cost me a lot of money. I have FBA integration with SHopify. Sometimes when you mark as fulfilled on eBay, for some reason the app sends a fulfillment request to Amazon. So I send the customer 2 items. I always have to double check that Amazon didn't send an item that I manually fulfilled.

October 19, 2020

Hotel Sheets Direct - Sorry to hear about the troubles you've run into and we might suggest reaching out to Shopify support regarding this problem. The eBay channel has no direct connection to send orders to Amazon for fulfillment and it sounds like that may be happening from another Shopify app integration.

Kaltronics

At first I thought I would save time with the integration options but products do not transfer as seamlessly as one would hope. You can't edit the listings in eBay, and the edit options through the eBay/Shopify app are not user friendly. I have used this app for almost a month, giving it a chance, but take my advice and save yourself the time and just list them directly through eBay.

October 19, 2020

We've reached out directly to offer some help Kaltronics.

The Back Alley Army Store

Surprisingly bad considering Ebay is a tech giant. The integration with Shopify is sloppy. An Ebay order will also flag as a Shopify sale and will need to be fulfilled from both platforms. If you export all of your products, they will only be editable from within Shopify and if you want to add branding etc to any of your Ebay images,it will mean deleting the whole product and starting again. It REALLY is bad. You'll save yourself SO much headache in the long run just by adding the products one by one within Ebay itself. Highly inefficient

October 19, 2020

Sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing. The information should automatically update between Shopify and eBay for fulfillment and it is possible to have separate eBay listing images vs the images that appear in Shopify. We've reached out to you directly to offer some assistance The Back Alley Army Store :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70