eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

PFGSports

Great app very easy to use, linked ebay products with shopify with the same products, 2 linkage is been made for 2+ hrs, may be late to be updated

HIM-ShIRTS

I like this app generally. will see how it is gonna work. but for now, I like the app. also, it would be great when I can see my store as a customer.

Cell-Center Trading Company

It's pretty good but doesn't show some metrics I would've liked access too but overall it is still a good way to sell products and that is all matters.

Simple Life Trends LLC

I have had more business from ebay than any of my other sales channels. I'm really not good at marketing or generating business!

AdrenalineRush247

Excellent help me to identify things that my customer needs most. Also I like eBay because I can get paid immediately. The world needs Jesus in Business, and people working in for themselves encounter problems in the beginning but through it all we face these challenges head on and put God in front of the wheel and he guides and directs to the point you become financially independent. eBay is the best company I ever worked with. I am very pleased with ebay, ebay all the way,

Flippin Merch Designs

Simplicity at it's finest! Took less than 10 minutes to be up and running. Saves hours of manually posting ads to eBay!

Campsie Books

Worked, which was a slight surprise . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fairly straightforward.

Hype On Sight

When an item goes out of stock on shopify it needs to also go out of stock on ebay. Doing a product map refresh doesn't accomplish this. There needs to be a way to set default descriptions for all products that way bulk importing doesn't take hours. Pictures never seem to upload correctly either. Do better.

May 29, 2020

We appreciate the feedback Hype On Sight. Our team will reach out to you directly to assist with the issues you're experiencing.

Trendy Phasion

app makes it easy to market products on ebay. I really like this app very useful will definetly recommand.

May 27, 2020

Thank you for recommending eBay Trendy Phasion :)

It's Your Online General Store

This has been a pretty good app so far. It has made it easy to sync products between Shopify and Ebay and it has actually helped a lot.

May 27, 2020

Thank you for letting us know that you've found the eBay channel easy to sync products between your Shopify store and eBay It's Your Online General Store :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49