eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Welcome Organics

This app has so many issues. Emails from third party never get through to the customer. I have emailed on 11th August about being unable to publish items and still no response. Error messages at times which there is no explanation for. Am evaluating whether it is worth the hassle?!

August 13, 2020

Sorry to hear you've run into some issues using the channel Welcome Organics. If there are any outstanding problems, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Max CC

Can't send item to ebay. I have this error : "Failed to publish offer: A user error has occurred. Invalid < ShippingPackage >."

I sent email for support but no answer...

August 13, 2020

We've reached out to you directly Max CC and should have a solution in place for this issue regarding eBay CA today.

Edrumcenter

It makes it far easier to keep up with inventory for external sites. The major issue I found though, is before we had synced listings to shopify from ebay, we had a listing that on our website has free shipping but we set it up with shipping on ebay. when it synced to the website, it removed the shipping from our ebay listing. We didnt notice this and it led to us having 2 of a product selling and not having the $60 shipping, each, added. Costing us $120. But otherwise, a good experience.

The Bargain Shop Australia

Won't respond to my messages. I currently can't list any new products on ebay.
Failed to publish offer: A user error has occurred. Invalid

August 12, 2020

We've reached out to you directly and we will have a fix in place for this error later today.

J&R Bicycles, Inc.

Doesn't work. So many issues that I lost track. Created demonstration videos to 'prove' the issues, because the developers refused to acknowledge that what I was explaining was even possible. Then when I proved the problems to exist, they blew it off and blamed Shopify. Shopify then proved that the problems were on the app side of things - and then the people from the app company disappeared. Now we're going on 3 weeks without any meaningful feedback. Do yourself a favor and do not use this app.

UPDATE: Was not contacted. Don't expect to be contacted. These developers have given up. They have a paid app that does similar things and they are resigned to focus entirely on that venture while leaving the rest of us out of luck.

We'll review this issue J&R Bicycles, Inc. and reach out to you directly

Apparelee

i added the app but i can't use it. keep getting an error message

"There was a problem with your request, please try again.
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified."

i contacted ebay 2 weeks ago and no one has gotten back to me. There is a reason why the app has a low rating. stay away.

August 12, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Apparelee, also please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time.

Dusty Rose Essentials

last two days I have not been able to do anything with the app so I disconnected it, hoping that then reconnecting it that it would then work. No I can not even get it to link at all it rejects the link every time.

August 12, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Dusty Rose Essentials, also please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time.

Bisy Clothing

This is my error Failed to publish offer: A user error has occurred. Invalid postage package

I have emailed 3 times the email you told me to and no reply. You also said you would reach out. this review page is literally my only communication channel with you guys

August 12, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Bisy Clothing, also please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time.

Lebensberatung mit Stephanie und Andreas GbR

since a week i cant connect to ebay. i changed my ebay name and since that i cant connect. acsess_denied is the error. when i deinstalled the app an re installed i get this message: There was a problem with your request, please try again.

August 10, 2020

Lebensberatung mit Stephanie und Andreas GbR, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com and we'd be happy to review this for you.

Hoodies Galore

This app helps me make extra sales through eBay. I think it would be better if I had inventory add automation on mobile.

August 10, 2020

Thanks for the review Hoodies Galore :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59