eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

MusilMusic

eBay is very easy to use with Shopify. I would caution that drop shipping issues from suppliers has been a problem. I have had to refund a lot of orders due to long waits. If you are shipping your own product, I highly recommend but not so much for drop shipping when you have to depend on other suppliers. Lesson learned.

iTakTech

Be very careful before using this app In theory, the app which purports to be developed by eBay (it is not), should work well. I installed it originally to sync all of my listings from Shopify and eBay. This worked fine but there are some pretty big issues with it.

Firstly, it does not support custom eBay templates which means that all of your previous listing templates will go to waste, and will not load properly if you incorporated CSS elements in them. Secondly, once you link the items, you will no longer be able to amend the templates using 3rd party software and also directly on eBay due to eBay's API rules. Thirdly, even after you disconnect the items and your store, or unlink your products, your product will be marked as an inventory-managed product and you will not be able to further amend the item on eBay or otherwise. In fact, if you reconnect your store, you will have to link the items again. I have had to forcefully end all my listings to re-list all my items due to this as all of my templates have not worked.

The App generally is very glitchy with syncing. I had an issue of changing my user name and with all of the items not syncing and items not being able to link anymore. The glitches cause a lot of frustration. In principle, there's a lot of good that can be done with the app by using Shopify to manage all of your listings. However, the glitches and inability to sync and also the non-reversibility caused by linking your items will cause you an insurmountable amount of headache and lost sales.

That being said, their customer support is generally responsive. However, their development team is not and is somewhat disappointing that they are not able to address immediate issues which seems to have persisted for some time with the app.

If the app syncs well, it can do wonders.

At the moment, it does not. I caution everyone before using this app and echo the same sentiment as the other 1 star reviews. I give it 2 stars for the support and general idea. However, it has caused me to re-list all of my long standing listings which has caused a great loss in sales.

MIRAMAR PAINT CENTER

This ebay application for shopify has generated an increase in our online sales. It exposes us to a greater number of consumers

The Smith Stop

I love this app and I highly recommend it! I have over 1900 items listed on ebay with this app I did it using "one click" and its done.
When I had any difficulties, the customer service worked quickly with me as well!
When I make changes in either app, they both update immediately.
When I add new product, updating is not difficult either.
It can save you many hours of time which is priceless!!

The Gadget Stuff Store

This is a great app I highly recommend it! Especially if you have 10 or over 100 items to list on ebay with this app you can do it using "one click" and its done. No more long dreadful hours spent listing different Titles, Descriptions and uploading pictures one by one. This app takes care of all of that instantly!

After the items are listed, you can review your items on ebay and if you want to make changes simply log into your shopify account and make any updates you desire click save and they will automatically update on your ebay listing as well.

This app is a dream come true and it can save you many hours of time which is priceless!!

snappygizmos.com

I use this app to help me with dropshipping. I am new with this app so I don't see anything that can make it better. I like the emails when a purchase is made and it allowing me to contact buyers if I need additional information.

Ridersworld

There's things to love and things that need improving in this app.

Firstly I love that whenever an order happens on eBay, it seamlessly links into Shopify and I can gather the order details (item, shipping, payment, delivery address) all from my Shopify dashboard. It also includes the sales in Shopify reports with the correct items.

However, the plugin is a little slow.
Also, if you add the plugin AFTER you already have an eBay listing and linked it, it always fails when trying to update your eBay item from the plugin - what's even worse is that you can't manually go into eBay and make the changes because the link prevents you from doing so. So you have to revert to cancelling the item and relisting it with the new changes.

There's a few other bugs like that that also need ironing out.
But essentially when it works, it works well. When it doesn't work, it's a real pain.

UMZU

Makes selling on eBay and using a 3PL for fulfillment a breeze! Can easily edit, end, and list products from the app without even having to go into eBay. A game changer and time saver for sure!

Manasil Trading

I really like the convenience of syncing products on my shopify store to ebay. I wish it could allow us to specify the location of the item as I am shipping our products from 3 warehouses we have across USA but ebay picks only one which is defined in our shopify settings.

PopSockets-aust

We use this App to connect our products to eBay, it just works like a treat! Saves me hours of time listing all my product and managing all my stock on our eBay shop front.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23