eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Gladiator Fitness

The app does not support Safari, therefore it is totally useless for our business. They really need to mention what browsers they support etc..

Spirit Rising Florida

I got this app so I could make all my listings just once, and then link it to my eBay store. When I told tech support it wasn't doing that, they got right on it! It only took a couple days, and now I can keep up with listings and inventory all in one spot.
Thank you!!!!
Angela at Spirit Rising

October 10, 2019

Glad we could help Angela! Thanks for the review :D

Furniture Dash

Working ok for us, integrating to Shopify. Orders come through automatically, shipping information gets sent back to Ebay and inventory is kept updated.

Thanks Furniture Dash! :D

Mr Checkout Marketing

The app works well; However Ebay is a Company That continues to violate its own Policies. My line oc CBD was removed , My account Blocked and I was suspended for 30 Days while Ebay allows and promotes over 500 Companies to sell the same products. The Executive Board has known about this for over 2 years and has refused to enforce thier own policy.

Estate Sales Service

I have mixed feelings about this app. I have been selling on eBay since the 90's so I have been the rounds. I have hundreds of like items with different bar code (rare VHS tapes) that have never been sold on eBay so their phone app is useless. I tried Shopify phone app and it saves about 10 min. per listing. The barcode scanner won't kick out the unknown codes which is great. If you fill out the tag it will get picked up by search engines where a standard eBay listing will not. A big plus.
Now the bad. When I published the products it kicked me in eBay into a new biz. class and things went to hell. I have spent the last week trying to clean things up with the help of tech (eBay/Shopify). A true nightmare. All the garbage from 20 plus years with eBay showed up in many of the listing and error codes galore.
From reading 20 pages of the reviews it seems that starting clean works out much better than long term sellers with a lot of hidden garbage sitting in eBay.
I have suggested to Shopify that that someone needs to be the boss so there are not the conflicts of where to correct listings. Someone has to be the top dog.
So to wrap it up, it is a love hate relationship. Thus the middle rating. Seriously considering moving away from eBay and PayPal and taking the sales hit after this experience.

October 2, 2019

Estate Sales Service - sorry about the troubles you've been having when using the channel in Shopify. If there's anything we can do to help, please reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com

One Minute Buys

I use the app to sell my items through my store. Service is great. It was easy space use and a speedy delivery. Thank you eBay.

I will use it again.

October 2, 2019

Thanks for the feedback on ease of use One Minute Buys!

Left Arrow

I love the ability to add to eBay from Shopify, however, these are the biggest issues I am having:

- Orders don't always sync to Shopify. This is a huge problem.
- Unable to add variations to eBay listings without having to delete the listing from Shopify and eBay and relisting it.
- Pricing won't update to eBay if the price is changed in Shopify.
- Unable to change listings through eBay.

September 26, 2019

Hi Left Arrow! Thanks for the feedback and review :)

There can be various causes for orders not syncing, please be sure to reach out to our team if this is an ongoing issue you're seeing, by emailing us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

If the listings are originally listed as fixed priced listings and they contain variants, it is necessary to select an eBay category that supports variants prior to publishing to eBay. If the selected category does not support variants, then only 1 variant of the listing is published. You are correct, that in order to change this, the listing must be ended and listed as a multi-variation listing. A list of sub-categories that support variants is available here https://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/multiplevariationslist.html

The pricing changes done in Shopify should updated to eBay, as long as the pricing matches originally. If this isn't occurring, please let us know.

You are correct that it is not possible to edit the listings directly on eBay, that are published from this channel.

FlareNutrition

1. This app can fail to import orders from ebay sometimes
2. It doesn't support eBay subtitle
3. You can't change you listing from ebay
4. You can't change your item's location unless you unpublish your listing
5. Any update/change to the listing will disrupt your ebay marketing campaign
6. Customer can't write reviews under listings created by this app

September 26, 2019

Sorry about the issues you're running into FlareNutrition. There are various reasons an order can fail to sync. Please reach out to our team directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com for assistance with any issues you're currently experiencing and we'll be happy to review those with you!

Spirit Gear Central

Several times, this app has failed to import Ebay orders into Shopify and caused us to miss orders. Terrible

September 13, 2019

Sorry to hear about the order sync issue you've experienced Spirit Gear Central. Please reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com for assistance, we'd be happy to help!

mudipukka

Excellent customer service . Every time I have an issue thr staff are always available to assist sometimes in a few seconds. Thank you for being so efficient

September 13, 2019