eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Lucky Finds

This app works well with my Shopify account. It actually is the easiest to control. Check settings before you save your listing. I often do partial listings and at the beginning I forgot to turn off the uploads to eBay so I ended up with incomplete info in my listing. But once I figured it out it worked great. I’ve already had sales from my eBay pushes. I wish it would push the other way though so my existing listings from eBay would load to Shopify. The other thing that does not work well are listings with variants that have multiple images and different images for each variant.

Micro Computer Systems Inc

This app has so many bugs , when ever i revise any of my listing in the app it removes all taxes automatically from my listings on ebay.ca and it sucks

April 17, 2019

Sorry you've been running into some issues with taxes Micro Computer Systems. I'm going to reach out to you directly to help resolve this problem.

GiftStorePro

ebay allows anybody has an account there to sell , no need to your applicaion ........................................................

April 15, 2019

Hi GiftstorePro, you are correct, anyone can create an account and sell directly on eBay. Using the channel in Shopify provides a quick, simple way to list your Shopify store products to eBay and sync inventory, pricing and more, without having to manually recreate the entire listing on eBay. If you have any questions about using the eBay channel in Shopify, please reach out to us and we'd be happy to assist. help@ConnecteBaySupport.com

Styleeo

one of the stupid app I have ever come across. Trying my products to list and showing error on every single product. change the setting so many time but still the same error. Don't deserve even one star.

April 15, 2019

Hi Styleeo, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry you've run into an error. Unfortunately, since you've unlinked your eBay account from the channel, we're unable to see the error to assist. If you'd like to give it another try and re-connect eBay to the channel in Shopify, we would be happy to help. Just reach out any time to help@ConnecteBaySupport.com

Lodya

Be clever than me, better to pay for normal soft than to spend a lot of your time to try use this!

Once you connect your listing, you will never be able to edit it yourself!!!
And after some time you will definitely want to do it, because
1. No group edit.
2. No best offer.
3. No second category.
4. Sync is not good.
5. A lot of bugs.

April 15, 2019

Thanks for your feedback Lodya. Bulk editing for specific listing information is available in the eBay channel. Here's how https://connectebay.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002055911-Bulk-Edit-eBay-Listings

Best offer and secondary eBay categories are not current options that are available in the eBay channel.

If you're running into sync issues or any other problems, please reach out to us at help@ConnecteBaySupport.com and we'd be happy to review.

SPD Diecast

I have been an ebay seller for years now and just started using shopify and the ebay app. I found the app saves me a lot of posting time. It seems to update correctly and accurately. However, you need to be very cautious when starting out. I added all my products with 1 click by mistake and ended up getting a $.25 listing fee for all but the free listing I was entitled to in my ebay store. I won't do that one again. I like the ability to list the items on ebay with a different title and/or description than what I have on my shopify store. The app handles the updates with a slick interface you can do bulk editing with and then publish them to ebay. I do find that the updates are done on a page by page grouping. If you edit 1 page and forget to save it and move to the next, you will find the first page did not get saved and you will need to re-edit it again. Anyway I think the app is a great way to interface with ebay, but, it can be a bit confusing with where some info is coming from (ie. Ebay or Shopify). All that said I think it's a great app. Just go slowly and verify as you go the first few times.

April 11, 2019

SPD Diecast, thanks so much for the awesome, detailed review. It's much appreciated :)

glitchlab

The setup and account integration is great, but there are a couple critical bugs that make it impossible to have a productive workflow:

- Inventory locations and channel availability do not sync. There is a "force sync" button which does update quantities, but if you set an item to unavailable in Shopify it still shows up in the eBay channel.
- When bulk-listing to eBay, there is no way to set a default item condition. If I'm selling 500 used items, I will need to manually edit every one in the bulk-listing.
-Finally, you can only select and post 30 items at a time. Why wouldn't there be a select all option?

April 11, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience! We've taken note of problems you've run into when using the channel. By default, all Shopify products will import into the channel regardless of Shopify visibility and all items are defaulted to 'new' condition.

There is a publish all link available by visiting Publish in the navigation menu or by accessing Listings, then Ready to list, then select all on the first page of listings and choose the text link to select all products.

Shop of Thomas Vasas Photography & Art

App is fine to use, but beware of Ebay. If you don't play buy there rules, they will suspend your selling account if customer complains about product damage, Ebay does not help the sellers, the seller gets crucified and the customer gets want they want, by taking money from the seller, and Ebay collects all the fees. if use this App, caution at will. Ebay suspend my selling privilges.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience.

Lunamumma

This app has solved a lot of my problems and I now don't have to manage listings in Shopify & then again on eBay. It's made Shopify a one-stop-shop for me!

April 11, 2019

Yes! We love helping solve problems :) Thank you Lunamumma!

HealthyShelf Sales

I used this app to be able to handle my eBay sales through Shopify for effeciency. I would give it 5 stars but for the need to process refunds directly in eBay AND the inability to coordinate shipping information.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience! We've taken note of the issues that concern you regarding refund processing and shipping information. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27