eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

The Overstock Outlet

I have been an experienced eBay seller for many years. I love how it integrates with Shopify. Very easy to use and the Tech support for the eBay channel is AMAZING! I got my fix e-mail in 10 minutes!!! And they even did a custom video for me to walk me through step by step. Best tech support I have ever used!

Junkdrawercoolfinds.com

Had a little trouble at first but Ebays tech team helped me to get it set up super and I love how easy it is to use and how much time it saves me when listing. I have made sales every couple days since I started using it. Thank you Ebay

Fiber of Africa

I love that all my products were put onto Ebay from my shopify information. There are a few tweeks I had to do myself but the majority of the grunt work was done for me. THANK YOU.

SeventhPlace

So far I've gotten at least 1 order/week on ebay. Way more that just on Shopify by itself. I like this app

BB ART FASHION

I used the app to guide me step by step on how on how to ship an item. Thank you for the great support!! :)

Celebrate Vitamins

Works well to add items to ebay and sync changes. I already had multiple listings and it synced to those listings without issue. Seems to be a solid solution.

allnailsthings.com

it does what its designed to do but more work is needed to perfection.a lot actually. I am willing to help them improve if contacted.

TopSexSupplies

I lost time and a lots of money, I subscribed Anchor store to list 10K items from my shopify. In the beginning it was looking good but then I realized that no sales, I contact ebay to understand what is happening and then I figure out that from 10K only 500 items are searchable on ebay. Back and forth we are not able to fix it. They said the issue is coming from third party platform. Very disappointing.

Top Brand Outfitters

I am an experienced online seller across multiple platforms and used several third party software. I have used the eBay app for a few months now and I was very happy with the functionality, reliability and customer service up until very recently. All of sudden the app started doing random things on it's own like moving published products to unpublished products which resulted in listings/inventory no longer being synced. This caused oversell of products, lost business and customers and numerous recounts of inventory. Other times it would drop out a variation and to repost that variation you would need to end the listing (lose your sales rank) and re post. I also experienced listings showing on eBay as completely out of stock even though there was inventory available. Tech support were responsive in helping to fix issues but the time I had to keep putting in and the problems/loss of business being caused can't be taken back. From what I understand there are reliability issues with eBay API and it can just start causing issues on your account without any warning and even more scary without any notification. It was only by an oversell that I discovered this problem was happening. My advise is if you decide to use the app, keep a very close eye on it and constantly check that ebay orders are flowing in too Shopify and check your published/unpublished products daily for any discrepancies. When it works the app is great but when it starts playing up it will become your worst nightmare!

Fitcityusa

Easy to use. Integrates really well.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17