eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Outdoorsmen Pro Shop

DO NOT USE THIS APP. I have had continual oversells with this app. Inventory does not properly integrate with Ebay. This app took my Top Rated Ebay Seller Account and brought it down to Below Standard. I have called the support number @ (855) 411-3376 and also emailed Help@connectebaysupport.com several times with no response for nearly a month now. I called Shopify and they said this app is run by ebay, I've called Ebay and they said the app is run by Shopify. I switched to Shopify because of its "Multi Channel Capabilities" but I have yet to find a solution that isn't flawed or costs a fortune. I am very disappointed with this app and would highly recommend avoiding it. I am beginning to regret my switch to shopify.

September 22, 2020

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you've had using the channel Outdoorsmen Pro Shop. We've reached out to you directly.

TabletopFountainsPlus

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been using the eBay Shopping Channel app for a few years, and have recently noticed an alarming trend: when sales are made through eBay, it is taking longer and longer for those orders to show up on Shopify's end. I originally had a nightmare trying to connect my eBay account w/Shopify. I gave up and tried again a few months later. Voilà! Finally worked - and worked well - for a while…

It used to be that when a sale was made on eBay, I would get a near-simultaneous message from eBay, PayPal (my eBay payment method), and Shopify - usually within seconds of one another. About two months ago, I noticed that Shopify wasn't registering the sale until 10 or 15 minutes later. I reached out to both Shopify and the eBay Sales Channel Support team to find out if there was a setting that I needed to tweak, or if there was some sort of an issue with the integration. Both parties assured me that the account was set up correctly, and that there didn't appear to be any issue with synchronizing sales notifications. Except… there was - which is why I contact both parties to begin with.

I made a sale today and 3 hours later - still no notification to Shopify that the sale occurred, even though I got "real time" notifications via email from eBay and PayPal. It took a week or more to get a reply to my request for support from eBay a few months back. Lord knows what it will be before I hear back from them this time…

Long story short - be very, VERY conservative about your expectations for this app from eBay. It may work well for some people (for some period of time), but for those folks who have issues, they are extremely aggravating and support is… ahem… "lacking" on the part of eBay. They're a big player in the eCommerce world and should have more resources than what they appear to have in place to address the numerous issues and challenges that their app causes for the Shopify merchant who simply wants a clean and dependable integration. This app is quirky at best, and horrible at times, to deal with. I'm very disappointed with eBay's ability to produce a dependable app, and then to support users when issues arise. I always thought of eBay as being a "Major League" player in this arena, but this app tells me that they're "not ready for prime time."

I don't like leaving 1-star reviews for any app, and usually go out of my way to give the developer a chance to rectify whatever my issue might be. In this case, I feel it's long overdue. For an app that's supposed to make things easier for Shopify merchants, it is failing - and failing miserably. I'm seriously considering just chucking it and not selling on eBay any more. It's not worth the headaches and time spent trying to fix something that eBay claims isn't broken and is working flawlessly… :-(

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly TabletopFountainsPlus and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Multiscale Digital

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I know this is a free app but it has never really worked right. The only thing I need it to do is two-way sync of information between Shopify and eBay. This is what it advertises that it does. It does not do it. At first support via email was incredibly fast and helpful. In the last month or so, it seems there is no one home at support and emails go unanswered. A free app is great but only if it works. You will spend so much of your valuable time trying to get this to just do the thing it is supposed to do, never mind the time you spend manually syncing items that should be done automatically. And every week I have a customer buy something that is really out of stock because the app did not sync the inventory.

I believe there are better products out there that do this job better, and I am now on a quest to find them.

September 2, 2020

We're sorry to hear about the experience you've had when using the channel. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Intergalactic Records

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app used to work but somehow stopped working and now its god awful. Its absurdly slow and the support is non existent

September 1, 2020

We've reached out to you directly to offers assistance Intergalactic Records

IdealShop

Location Australia

Don't do it people. They don't disclose that there are tons and tons of glitches that take up hours of your time. There is no direct contact to support, you get a third party who is desinged to syphon your requests for help to ebay after responding with different, wrote and useless suggestions and you don't get solutions to the issues back from ebay technical support for weeks and weeks.
I still haven't had my first issue resolved from 4 weeks ago. On top of this, if you think that you can try it, and if it doesn't work go back guilt free to managing your products in ebay, read the small print, once you link the app and it takes over your products, even if you unlink and delete the app you will never be able to edit your existing products in ebay again. You will be forced to delete them and start all over again - yes you heard it - death to your sales history that you built over the last how many years?
All I can say is the inventory management side of things really drew me in, Yes! I was really excited like some of the guys who have left 5 star reviews here when I first started using it. It was awesome having it linked to my existing store, being able to do inventory transfers, but the shine has worn off and for all the drawbacks it's entirely not worth it.
Trust me, you will know what I mean when you desperately need to edit and ebay listing but can't due to a glitch - see what I mean? Your only option is to delete it and redo the listing and lose your sales history or risk - negative customer feedback, selling things at prices you don't want to, or not selling things because you can't adjust stock levels, pricing or shipping rates. This has been several of my products now for a month. One is sold out and for 4 weeks I can't put any more back into stock.
I feel you need immediate access to adjusting product details as a seller and maybe ebay isn't taking this urgently enough. That is my experience anyway...
Here's a last bit of irony for you - I kept clicking I wanted to leave negative feedback - and it kept coming up with a system error/glitch. It was only when I clicked to say I wanted to leave positive feedback that I was directed to a page where I could actually leave feedback.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for the feedback IdealShop. We will review your communication with our team and follow up as soon as possible.

ASC Resale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been trying to add new items for a week now and every time I go to refresh my credentials to sync shopify to ebay it says "Access Denied". It's very frustrating because I have a lot of items I would like to list but am unable to.

August 28, 2020

ASC Resale this problem should be resolved now. If you run into any further questions or issues, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com and we would be happy to assist :)

MADARI FASHIONS

I just get this error message on installing the app: "There was a problem with your request, please try again.
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified" After trying to install several times I have sent a support email separately. Hoping to hear back..

August 28, 2020

UPDATE: This issue has been resolved. Thanks for reporting it. Should you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Sorry to hear you've run into this issue MADARI FASHIONS. Please feel free to reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com for assistance at any time.

Also, Chrome recently updated and caused some issues which our team is working to resolve. Temporarily, please attempt to use another browser to install the channel if you're continuing to run into an install error.

The Rave Cave

August 28, 2020

Sorry to hear you've run into this issue The Rave Cave. Please feel free to reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com for assistance at any time.

Protein Package

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It worked well but now I just get the message:

'There was a problem with your request, please try again. An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified.'

I have uninstalled, deleted cache etc. but it doesn't fix it.

I contacted Shopify who said to email eBay, I have had no reply or help from eBay. Not great as I can't even edit current listings in eBay as it requires you to do it in the Shopify app as that's where they're created from.

UPDATE: They replied saying to email in for help, which I already did over a week ago, still no reply. Also they said they’ll personally contact me, still not happened either.

August 25, 2020

We'll contact you to offer some assistance Protein Package. Please also feel free to reach out to our team by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Game Day Soccer

Love the idea but I am having trouble getting the eBay function to even work. I have tried reloading my page and deleting the app and still have the same problem. "This Page cannot be found" or " There was a problem with your request, please try again. An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified"
I don't like to leave bad reviews but I don't want anyone else to have the same frustration. Any assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. I have also contacted eBay and had no response.

August 25, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Game Day Soccer and please feel free to contact us for help by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time.