eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Homer Marine

This app is glitchy. Real glitchy. And sloooow. Randomly can't find categories. Some items post to ebay, others do not. Error messages are inconsistent with actual issues. I ship either USPS Priority or 1 st Class - this app has created 7 different selectable entries options for these 2 shipping methods. Also, it does not allow for Best Offers.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Homer Marine and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

XTRAINFIT

I used this application to automate the setup of my shopify store with ebay. super glitchy, kept erroring the sync of items. A fixable issue, but no way to troubleshoot and both shopify and ebay customer service we of no use.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly XTRAINFIT and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Summer Roots USA

I have used ebay directly for years with excellent service but after listing through shopify/ebay app I have started getting duplicated insertion fees. I requested a call from ebay, never got one, just a message saying they tried to call. I then messaged ebay, the rep spotted out that I was getting duplicated charges, but not showing the item listed twice. He recommended I contact help@connectebaysupport.com I did so on 8/20, I still have no response from them as of 8/27. Ive always loved ebay and have always remained a status of one of their highest recommended sellers but if this continues I will unfortunately have to stop adding my listings. I have already began deleting them in fear of them duplicating again as the new month rolls in. I emailed again today in hopes to hear back before I have to make a decision on what to do.:(

August 27, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Summer Roots USA. You should not be receiving duplicate listing fees if no duplicate listings are being published to eBay.

STARCURLS.COM

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After changing ebay password, I have problem with connection error.

I deleted and re-installed it but not working at all.

I tried to contact them but no reply yet. I see now i'm not the only one with similar cases.

August 25, 2020

Changing the eBay account password will 'break' the link between eBay & Shopify STARCURLS.COM. Please access the app in Shopify and update your credentials by navigating to Account, select Refresh eBay credentials then follow the on-screen prompts. Please contact us at help@connecteBaysupport.com if you need additional assistance.

Cartoon Gear

This new update DOES NOT WORK. IT HAS BEEN FEEDING ME THIS ERROR SISNCE YESTERDAY " There was a problem with your request, please try again.
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified.

August 17, 2020

UPDATE: This issue has been resolved. Thanks for reporting it. Should you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Sorry to hear about the issue you've run into. We'll reach out to you directly for assistance Cartoon Gear.

Modeltune

In principal the app is very good, but we are struggling with many of the issues mentioned by others. I am not sure if it is our inventory count (c.25k items) or something else causing the problems - but new items add to our inventory and enabled in the product page for ebay do NOT now appear on the ebay app to publish. Seems to be some kind of synchronization error, but I cant see a manual sync option. Its costing us valuable sales - seriously considering reverting to codisto which was relaiable...just expensive. I would say it works about 40% of the time hence the 2 star rating - would love to be able to make it 5 star!!!

August 10, 2020

When new products are added to Shopify or existing products in Shopify not showing in the eBay Sales Channel, please follow the steps below in the eBay Sales Channel to import the new products into the eBay channel:

1. go to Publish (below "eBay")

2. select the refresh link to the right of "Last Product Map Was...."

Once the refresh process completes, any products not already in the channel will be available in the Listings section in either Ready to Publish or Need Review.

Mean KEEN Deals

I downloaded this app about a month ago and set up was easy. I wasn't getting sales on ebay so I removed my inventory and closed my ebay account (on the actual site) and deleted the app.
Yesterday I got a notification that I got a sale from ebay. I logged back in and my entire inventory was still there. I tried to reinstall the ebay app again but site has been down for two days and still down. So i had to manually fulfill the order. wasn't too bad since it was only one order.

July 30, 2020

Thank you for the feedback Mean KEEN Deals. The software hasn't been down for 2 days, so we'd be interested in hearing about the issue you ran into. Please feel free to contact us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

ClearClick

GOOD: It works to import eBay sales into your Shopify store. That's about it.
BAD: 1) It takes over existing eBay listings once you import them into Shopify, and then you can ONLY edit them through Shopify. You can't edit them through eBay anymore. There's no way to undo this and no warning.
2) It's EXTREMELY slow. I'm talking 30-60 seconds for one click.
3) Buggy. Hard to edit multiple products at a time, get random errors, etc.

July 24, 2020

Thanks for the feedback ClearClick, we'll be reaching out to you directly to offer some assistance.

Beaumonde

There is a problem with the Refund processing through Shopify for eBay orders, it shows its refunded in Shopify but the process isn't carried through to ebay and paypal which defeats the object of having the process to use in Shopify?

It's good in terms at getting products onto eBay from Shopify but it does seem to have a mind of its own and sometimes lists items that have been 'unpublished' specifically for brands that are not allowed to be sold on ebay and produts that are restricted on ebay. You have to keep your wits about you!

July 6, 2020

Thank you for the review Beaumonde. We've reached out to you directly to address your concerns :)

Vintage Laserdiscs Australia

Location Australia

Easy to set up really. A little bit of time learning it's ins and outs but like Shopify itself really - put a little time into it and works well.
Great that my items sync between both sites and if sells on one is removed from the other.

Was working well for me , last few days wont connect to ebay at all. Have jumped through all the loops like clear cache on browser , tried different browser , even deleted all items on ebay - delete channel - reinstall channel - and it still wont connect.
Shopify indicate it is an ebay problem , but they arent answering any of my queries about this as yet.
Not holding my breath of it working again.
Looking at the ebay community notices a lot of people are having the same issue.
Either app developer needs to look at this or get a solution from somebody please.
At present it is a sales channel you cant sell from - not very helpful - and it used to be really good.

June 30, 2020