eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Moonsmc

Very buggy app. Does not support eBay Motors which is a bummer. Also, when you add more products to your Shopify store, they cannot be added to your eBay store.

Turns out to be more of a waste of my time than anything else.

Breaie

This app has too many issues to use. Won't export products to ebay. Ebay customer support is awful for this app. Can't get anything resolved. Not worth the wasted effort or time.

Outfittercity

Time spent using app About 2 months

Total misinformation. If you do any print on demand ebay will count the inventory of the fulfillment center against your allowed $ amount per month. I increased my ebay store to a premium store to handle up to 1000 items. after 44 items were uploaded it cut me off saying I had reached the $ limit for the month. If the fulfillment center says there are 1000 available ebays figures they are all yours and count it against you. its not worth doing with all the bugs. of the over 500 other ads i have it showed over 100 problems that ebay said would need fixed to get listed. I HAVE DELETED MY EBAY STORE I'VE HAD FOR 5 YRS, IT JUST WASN'T WORTH ALL THE HASSLE. Ebay could not fix the errors on my store after 2 weeks I am not wasting any more time on a loser app, I am done with it.

Dyag East

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Not sure how long this app is on the market. A lots bugs. e-mail from eBay help is not helpful at all. Wast time.

Chars Miniatures

I would not recommend this app at this time. There are too many bugs/flaws, and the sync did not transfer my products from Shopify into the correct categories. I have contacted support with more details.

Yourgreatfinds

Just like everything eBay does, this app is junk. Error message after error message. I called eBay for help and no one knew what I was talking about. Finally I was advised to just list my items manually on eBay. Really? I’ve got news EBay. I don’t need you or your lousy app. I thought I’d double list through Christmas but you can’t even develop a working app. No wonder your numbers have been on the decline for years. Once again, disappointed and let down by eBay.

Bel Viaggio Designs

NIGHTMARE. Doesn't sync all items, doesn't sync newly listed products for availability to publish to Ebay. You have to edit your shopify listings to meet ebay requirements but then the updates don't sync and you still can't publish. If you use an app for customization on screen, none of that goes to Ebay. All of our items were put on Ebay for the wrong price. Tons of manual input needed on Ebay side. I spend the entire weekend working on this and still not working properly. Going to remove the sales channel when I figure out how to remove.

809 Variedades

I cant even pass the ¨receive pin¨screen. I have the entire day waiting for such pin and nothing, no call neither. What a turn-off!!!

Angrykittyonline

Time spent using app 1 day

How do i remove this app? My ebay account is not working right because of it.

Discgolfshopping

I lost my top level status because of this app.....randomly it adds your products for sale for 0.00 with shipping of 2.94....I had to cancel the customers orders resulting in me losing top level status.....THANKS EBAY!