eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Chars Miniatures

I would not recommend this app at this time. There are too many bugs/flaws, and the sync did not transfer my products from Shopify into the correct categories. I have contacted support with more details.

Yourgreatfinds

Just like everything eBay does, this app is junk. Error message after error message. I called eBay for help and no one knew what I was talking about. Finally I was advised to just list my items manually on eBay. Really? I’ve got news EBay. I don’t need you or your lousy app. I thought I’d double list through Christmas but you can’t even develop a working app. No wonder your numbers have been on the decline for years. Once again, disappointed and let down by eBay.

Bel Viaggio Designs

NIGHTMARE. Doesn't sync all items, doesn't sync newly listed products for availability to publish to Ebay. You have to edit your shopify listings to meet ebay requirements but then the updates don't sync and you still can't publish. If you use an app for customization on screen, none of that goes to Ebay. All of our items were put on Ebay for the wrong price. Tons of manual input needed on Ebay side. I spend the entire weekend working on this and still not working properly. Going to remove the sales channel when I figure out how to remove.

809 Variedades

I cant even pass the ¨receive pin¨screen. I have the entire day waiting for such pin and nothing, no call neither. What a turn-off!!!

Angrykittyonline

Time spent using app 1 day

How do i remove this app? My ebay account is not working right because of it.

Discgolfshopping

I lost my top level status because of this app.....randomly it adds your products for sale for 0.00 with shipping of 2.94....I had to cancel the customers orders resulting in me losing top level status.....THANKS EBAY!

Loot Cave Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Broken again, cant import and its getting ridiculous. Fix your app or get a different company to develop it

Charmedstores

It doesn't pick the right categories. You need to revise all your listings since there is limited things you can do from your shopify store. For almost every listing I had to reupload the pictures. The one thing I don't know if it will be able to sync eBay with Shopify. If it does, all this work I put will worth it since there will be no overselling on eBay. If it doesn't, this will be a worthless app.

----

I need to add some more to this review. Don't use this app! Not that ıt's useless but after you connect it and fix the problems, the app undoes everything and when I asked I was told to to my revisions on the app but the app doesn't have those options that eBay website has.
Totally waste of time.

Un Jour En France

Time spent using app About 1 month

12/01/17 - I eventually removed this sale channel / app from my Shopify store ; too many issues, very versatile & instable app (sometimes the app updates your Shopify inventory, sometimes is does not, so you have to check your inventory after each sale) ; even if you check "unavailable on ebay" your products will still appear in "ready to publish" ; etc etc etc
YOU WILL LOSE LESS TIME BY MANUALLY LISTING YOUR PRODUCTS ON EBAY, STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP UNLESS YOU LIKE MESSY STUFF :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT 11/10: much better!!! many improvements!!! way to go developers :) keep going and I will sometime give you 5 stars!!!

to those who have not installed this app yet: WAIT TILL THEY HAVE FIXED ALL THE BUGS & ERRORS!! import & mapping works sometimes... linking eBay & Shopify products does not work at all... publishing an item on eBay is not automatic but as there's no filter to retrieve your newly listed items you have to browse all your inventory to select new items one by one... that's really too bad, I was expecting a lot more than this half finished half working app :( I was supposed to save time and eventually wasted dozens of hours trying to make it work!! I will keep using this app because I've been craving for something like this but I really hope the developers will improve it.

Edit:
Can I rate this app with 0 stars? the more I use it, the more I hate it!!! new bugs appear randomly transforming the supposedly smooth transfer from Shopify to Ebay in the worst nightmare ever!!! PLEASE FIX THIS APP!!!!

Sstubesprebentlines

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the app that I have been waiting for for a long time. I am in the process of switching my entire store to shopify and this is 1 of the last things I needed. After months of waiting and constantly looking for updates, they bring this GARBAGE out. It doesn't do 1 thing correctly. All I get is errors!!!

Yes there are other 3rd party apps but they are very limited and extremely expensive. Unfortunately if this does not get fixed shortly I'm going to have to scrap my entire Shopify project.