eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

UltimateElectronicsShop

A month ago my eBay was disconnected from my shopify with no explanation, I contacted eBay support and shopify support and nobody has been able to
solved the problem for me. How you can understand that this is a waste of money and that I also pay an eBay subscription every month.

August 17, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly with assistance UltimateElectronicsShop

Apparelee

Time spent using app About 1 year

i added the app but i can't use it. keep getting an error message

"There was a problem with your request, please try again.
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified."

i contacted ebay 2 weeks ago and no one has gotten back to me. There is a reason why the app has a low rating.

UPDATE: if anyone else is having this issue, use a different browser. does not work on Google Chrome.

August 12, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Apparelee, also please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time.

Advolat North America

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Honestly this is the worst app I have used. The integration doesn't really work, the customer service with Ebay is awful, I was transferred 7 times and still no one can understand why I am still getting the error message I am getting.

August 10, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Advolat North America and please feel free to reach us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time for assistance

Hippie Pants

It's one of the clunkiest apps on the store. The synchronisation is slow and needs manual checking. At no point do you feel confident it is behaving correctly. Whatever the opposite of seamless is, this is it.
The worst part: after installing the app it generated a total of 1 sale of $34 in a month before their fees (of £4 - yes, 2 different currencies) and we've just received. Now at the end of the month they send us an email saying they are taking £21.36 in fees and that we "saved" £17. Because of the mismatched currencies I can only presume we will also be hit with Paypal currency conversion. Urgh

June 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback Hippie Pants. It looks like your store currency is USD which is why you're directed to the eBay US market. If you have any questions concerning eBay fees, please reach out to us.

LaVae's Faves

Time spent using app About 1 month

After hours of support calls, chats, & emails, I am unable to connect my ebay and shopify. Shopify says it's an ebay issue, ebay says it's a Shopify issue, and both parties direct me to this email of help@connectebaysupport.com. But this is thier response: "The eBay Sales Channel itself does not have direct control over or access to the eBay seller account connection process. The account connection process is owned by eBay and completed through eBay's own URL's.... We are not eBay....Sincerely, Michelle Connect eBay Support Team".
So the Connect Ebay Support Team is of no help either even though both ebay and shopify have directed me to them. I even tried setting up a new ebay account and that didn't work either. Therefore, I am not able to use an ebay channel on my shopify and multiple attempts for support with all 3 parties has taken up hours of my time with no one having any idea why it will not connect. So it appears there is no resolution.

June 15, 2020

We're sorry for the issue you had experienced when attempting to link your eBay account to the eBay channel within Shopify LaVae's Faves. Upon review, it appears that situation has been resolved and if you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com Thanks!

Canagem.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is as bad as they come. I've been listing with this for weeks and lost tons of time because you never know when sales don't sync properly, taxes are not applied as required or like today, you want to remove 44 items and end up clearing 400 so now I need to pay to relist. I don't think so.

May 26, 2020

Sorry to hear about the experience you've had Canagem.com. We'll reach out to you directly to see how we can help, also please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at any time at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Shuttergang Labs

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Absolute pile of garbage. I am now convinced that all the 5* reviews are fake. There is nothing easy about this app. It is super slow making me feel like I was back in diall up internet age, making me feel lucky if anything loads at all. Nothing actually works like it should. Save your self time and stress and just run the two stores manually, it will still be quicker. Like others said already - AVOID AT ALL COST.

May 14, 2020

Shuttergang Labs, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com and we'd be happy to review any problems you're experiencing when using the channel.

Wheel Warehouse

Absolutely terrible customer service.

I've been trying to get help since early February for an issue on their end where it's not finding my ebay user/email. After a weeks worth of emails (most of which were generic copy and paste replies) they realized that the information I was using to try and complete my set up was correct but they had to have the eBay Dev team trouble shoot why it wasn't working. Fast forward to three-plus months later and literally thirty nine emails later and I still have no resolution. With every email sent to them trying to find out why it would possibly take this long to have a resolution for what I'd think was a pretty basic issue, I get more generic copy and paste nonsense with no answer short of passing the buck off to it being the eBay Dev teams fault.

In short, I can't even get past giving my correct credentials to set the app up and every single person in their support that I've interacted with has been completely useless.

May 13, 2020

Sorry to hear about the troubles you've experienced. We'll check into this and reach out to you directly.

Persetini Global

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER !!!!! The app does not work properly. I'm having a huge problem with shipping information because it's all setup correctly on Shopify but on Ebay.com the product pages appear with a complete different info. It offers my products with "same day shipping" and it's not what I offer on the Shopify Ebay channel. Then, instead of Ebay fixing the integration, they deactivated my account and asked me to explain why I was not honoring same day delivery. I wrote 1000 emails explaining the problem, talked on the phone another 1000 times, and nobody gives me an explanation for why I am being punished for the problem they created with weak integration. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE !!! DON'T RECOMMEND EBAY !!!!!

UPDATE
Two weeks passed, numerous emails and calls, their customer support still did NOT resolve the issue that was caused by Ebay in the first place.
Each time, they say "it's another department" and I have to wait "24 to 48h" for a response by email that then ask for something else. They don't ask for everything at once. They keep playing with you. And my buyers are sending me emails complaining about the problem that Ebay created.
UNBELIEVABLE !!!!
DON'T GET ANY NEAR THIS APP !!!!!!!!
And don't count on Ebay customer service.
They don't really care to solve the problems. They keep pushing you around.

May 7, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you encountered when using the app Persetini Global. We'll take a look at this issue and will reach out to you directly.

Seedsloth

It duplicates orders from ebay into Shopify. It then classes these orders as a shopify order not an ebay order. If you have ebay items that were on your ebay account long before shopify, and operate Royal Mail click and drop, beware. Because it duplicates the orders, the order will exist in both ebay and Shopifyas two separate orders, click and drop will see these as two separate orders. The only alternative would be to allow Shopify to control your ebay stock, but the app is sluggish, buggy and crashes frequently. You also can't set ebay only images. Only titles and descriptions.
I therefore can't recommend this, which is a shame as on the surface seems like the perfect solution to harmonise my stock between the two.

May 1, 2020

Thank you for the feedback Seedsloth. Please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com and we'll review the account and see what we can do to assist. It is possible to use custom images for eBay by editing the listing(s) within the eBay channel. We look forward to hearing from you!