eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

alia's-store

I use this app with my shopify app. It help me keep everything in one place. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Little Eudora

Location Australia
Time spent using app 44 minutes

linking my shopify store to my ebay account was very intuitive and straightforward. Saved me a lot of time

December 16, 2020

Thank you Little Eudora!

waistandthings

Time spent using app Over 1 year

i use this app to help me grow my business and i must say i love this app to the fullest. Very easy to use

December 14, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify waistandthings :)

Origin Restoration & Woodworks, LLC

It was easy to integrate my products on Shopify with my eBay seller account. The automated integration process was pretty seamless and any issues I had were easily fixed.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Origin Restoration & Woodworks, LLC!

MensSmartWatches.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app helped me out alot, its clear and easy to use with support always avaliable when needed, so a 5 star

December 8, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star MensSmartWatches.com!

Mikey Sells Everything

Time spent using app Over 2 years

EASY TO SET UP, , SEAMLESS ORDER RECEIVEING, TRANSACTIONS SHIPPING , OLLECTION OF PAYMENTS HAVE ALREADY SOLD 3 ITEMS IN A WEEK SINCE SET UP, QUICK PAY

December 3, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review of the eBay channel in Shopify Mikey Sells Everything!

bellesaccents.com

I use Ebay to list Christmas products from my website bellesaccents.com. Many failed to publish so I need to review to find my errors. Haven't listed any since last year at this time. Your app is GREAT! It's me that made the mistakes!

December 1, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify bellesaccents.com! If you need additional assistance please let us know by reaching out to help@connecteBaysupport.com :)

LASHFOREVER CANADA

This app was easy to use! I tried other apps for different sales channels and they were very difficult!

November 30, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review of the eBay channel in Shopify LASHFOREVER CANADA!

Julie's Unique Gifts

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to help me connect my website to ebay as ebay has a lot of people looking on here regularly. The person Leone Avery Thomson is better than the app. She helped me when there was problems in the background.

November 30, 2020

Thanks for the review Julie's Unique Gifts :)

Nava Pets

I used the app to help sync my products from my Shopify site, Easy to transfer over. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Thank you Nava Pets!