eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dovetails llc

So sad. This used to be great cross-promotional app. Some little bugs, but overall pretty easy. We could list products on Shopify, connect them to eBay, tweak the listing from Fixed Price to “best offer” and it was awesome. Now each listing has to be edited in Shopify and the Best Offer option is not available. We sell estate items and bargaining is part of the fun for many clients. A make-an-offer option is important.

Stylyst Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

its almost perfect , shame that you cannot use an eBay Listing Template , let me know if anyone know a solution please update in 2021 , I gave this rating and review in 2018 and I still see people having the same issue . Cant believe these developers are so lazy that they dont want to work on this application to make it better . This is probably one of the worst apps in shopify across all categories . now go back to sleep developers

Josie's Friends, LLC

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have thousands of products in my store but I don't want them all on ebay, so I do like that I can pick and choose which products I actually add to ebay because of the fees associated with using ebay. That said, some of the information doesn't transfer over smoothly so you have to edit each item to make sure it's correctly showing.

Flystreetlife

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app has alot of glitches. The inventory does not sync correctly

Glass City Pipes

I have issues with some of my items syncing incorrectly and showing inventory on eBay when I am in fact out of stock. This has led to people purchasing things that I don't have, which has created problem.

Another issue is that I can not include variants, so I can not list items that I have in different colors. It creates several synching issues and I have to manually list it.

Was using eBay manually before this app and am considering going back to doing it that way as it wasn't easier, but it was more accurate for inventory purposes. I also never had a sales issue when I did it manually.

Play Dreamer

I have been using this app for months and it doesn't work very well at all. You can expect sync issues, errors, freezes, mysterious bugs, and extremely slow behavior.

Poscheap1

This is good for about 5 minutes.
Then it continually makes all my inventory on each item on shopify go to 0. Had to disconnect it to continue to use Shopify.

Popkik

When I import my items, about a third of them go to the 'need review category'. When I review and put the correct information in, it keeps telling me there are 'Missing aspects: contact support'.

Support is good about responding, but I think they're having issues figuring this beast out themselves. They told me this is a 'known issue' and they are looking into it. Ok.

Basically, I publish things to eBay, and they don't show up -- or they show up, but they are 'out of stock' after one sale.. even though I have it set to restock automatically.

Overall, it just feels like it needs some work. It does things in an illogical inconsistent manner. All my products are essentially the same, with variants in size/color... but they never do the same thing when I import or publish, and after weeks of tinkering around, I still haven't got a clue why this is.

All this said, it does get stuff posted (eventually) and I'm sure it will get tightened up. Personally, I'd dump the whole thing now, but I'm holding on with the hope that it will be sorted out in time.

Ectogasm

ORIGINAL: Not to beat a dead horse, but I'd also like to add that this app is garbage. I couldn't even get past the connect to store stage. The info pages to fill out just kept repeating themselves over and over... please fix the app, Ebay! I'd love to link my store up!

UPDATE: Added a star to previous rating. Good news is now the problem with connecting your store to ebay is fixed. I even managed to get some listings reviewed and published. At first. Not sure what changed but now it won't let me save any changes to my listings. Will update when that's fixed.

UPDATE 2: It let me edit my listings for a while, but now whenever I tried to, it says, "There was a problem with your request, please try again.
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified.". I waited a week and tried again, hoping they'd sort out whatever problem was going on. But nope, still won't let me revise. Whoever is running this app (if anyone is) should be embarrassed.

UPDATE 3: Giving a star back. The Ebay support team is helpful. If you are having an issue with your listing saving, it might be that your character limit in the title is too long. Can only be 80 characters (though there is no indication of this in the app).

Canna Groove

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Incredibly slow when it does work, which is not very often. Constant errors. Also no way to unlink items if you accidentally link the wrong Shopify listing to an eBay listing. Faster to just cross-list manually and manage shipments and inventory with 3P software.

Will probably be handy if eBay and Shopify ever get the bugs worked out.