eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BabyBirdsCloset

Time spent using app About 3 years

I use this app to help increase my sales across the internet. It's very helpful to get a larger audience. I like how I can synce Shopify with Ebay and get all my sales to work on through my own website.

Thank you for the 5-star review BabyBirdsCloset

KITTY KAT

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

WOW! Sales are flying in within the first few days! Very easy to navigate.
Totally recommend this app. Increase in sales and communication between eBay and Shopify is fantastic. Cannot fault this app. Thank you guys. Mia xx www.kittykat.com.au

November 24, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel KITTY KAT!

Mary's Naturals®

Time spent using app Over 2 years

THIS APP IS PERFORMING MUCH BETTER THAN IT USED TO. THANKS FOR THE UPDATES TO IT. I REALLY LIKE THAT I CAN SYNC ANY CHANGES IN PRICE ETC RIGHT FROM THE APP.

Thank you for the review Mary's Naturals®

DropShot UK

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Easy to list all shopify items on to Ebay. Seamless and a real time saver, fantastic app, looking forward to using to help grow sales.

November 20, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review DropShot UK!

Leamina

Time spent using app About 6 hours

We were already an eBay seller. The set up was really simple and took no time at all. The stock seems to be showing correctly and we'll look forward to using the app

November 19, 2020

Thanks for reviewing the eBay channel Leamina :)

TheAnimeCode

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

You need to 'resync' your store when you add new products to your store for the ebay app to see it. I felt like the app didn't work before I found that out. But past that it works and works well. I have yet to have a problem other then that fact.

November 16, 2020

Thanks for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify TheAnimeCode!

Luna Boutiques

this was brilliant and so easy to use. i highly recommend using it as the sync with shopify was seamless

November 12, 2020

Thank you Luna Boutiques!

The Village Country Store

I am pretty happy with this app. It allows me to list fairly easily. I am still learning the ropes with the app, but overall, I am quite pleased. Thank you. -

November 11, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify The Village Country Store :)

lollipoppearland

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy except would like to be able to bulk edit condition. ..........................................
Initially all products synced but now new arrivals are not available to post on ebay from Shopify? How do I snyc and have new items available?

November 9, 2020

Thank you for the feedback and review lollipoppearland!

Melulus

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app, More customers to do business with. I am hoping this will help grow our business online.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Melulus!