eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

U-Cat

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

only supports the "ugly" listings in Ebay with no HTML content
even worse: only ONE payment method - Paypal ... if customers want to pay differently you may use another app or put the item in ebay yourself! ... - what was the purpose of this app?

April 21, 2021

Thanks for the feedback U-Cat. The descriptions may be customized to add your own html for an eBay design. Also, if you're opted in to eBay's managed payments, there are additional options other than PayPal, however, that is handled directly on eBay.

ACOPOWER

Time spent using app About 6 hours

This app installed and showing up in our Sales Channels but when I click on any of the links the page content is empty so I'm unable to manage our listings through Shopify.

April 19, 2021

Sorry to hear about the issues you've experiencing ACOPOWER. Once the eBay account is reconnected to the channel we'd be happy to further review. Please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

MODELLEISENBAHNGEBRAUCHT.DE

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

bad app an bad support, app support refers to ebay seller support, ebay seller support refers to app support. combined shipping is not working on ebay with this app.

April 19, 2021

Sorry to hear about the combined shipping issues MODELLEISENBAHNGEBRAUCHT.DE. Combined shipping should be set up directly on eBay and that will then apply to the listings. Once the eBay account is reconnected to the eBay channel in Shopify, we can assist with direction on setting up shipping on eBay. Please feel free to reach out to us once re-connected by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Spartan Music

For some reason ebay orders appear in shopify. When you use third party multi channel shipping integrations (like 99% of serious sellers will), it creates duplicate orders - 1 for shopify and one for ebay. Really annoying because we found the rest of the app worked well. But these duplicate orders are making things very messy and add the potential for costly shipping mistakes.

April 15, 2021

Thanks for the feedback Spartan Music. The channel is working as designed, to create eBay orders in Shopify. Those orders should also sync with your third party fulfillment service from Shopify and if possible, it would be recommended to turn off the sync with the fulfillment service if they're connected directly to eBay.

GeekStop

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I tried installing this app but it never showed up in my app center. Came here to search for a solution and saw many not so favorable comments on this app. Could use some help please.

April 14, 2021

We've reached out directly with some assistance GeekStop

PickaPocket Sunglasses & Accessories Shopping Free UK Shipping

Time spent using app About 1 year

It just doesn't work, I deleted all my current eBay listings when this came out as I thought it was too good to be true, turns out it was, and now I've lost a hell of a lot of money!

April 13, 2021

Sorry to hear that you've run into some issues PickaPocket Sunglasses & Accessories. We've reached out to you directly to offer assistance.

Denise Albright®

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app used to work, now...nothing. It's showing up in our Sales Channels but when I click on any of the links the page content is empty so I'm unable to manage our listings through Shopify.

April 6, 2021

We've reached out directly to offer assistance Denise Albright®

Anuschka (EU)

I have waited for a month and a half for them to respond and still have not received a solution! I am able to list with other third party eBay integration Apps - and not with eBay's own App! The moment I try to connect my eBay account it says that eBay.co.uk only supports EUR. Firstly my store currency is EUR. Secondly, I want to connect to eBay.de (not UK) - but I can't get past the error message. The app just assumes UK because the my store location is UK. The developers have no response for me in 1.5 months! Super frustrating.

April 6, 2021

We apologize for the delayed response Anuschka (EU). We've requested an update from our developers and will update you with any additional information within the ongoing support ticket.

Only Comic Fans

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Bulk edit is terrible. I simple want to change all items to USED, from NEW and i am forced to do this one by one. This is not good enough.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for the feedback regarding bulk edit Only Comic Fans

SCoellPhotography

Very incomplete App, works to a degree but bulk edit options are terrible. I want to use a custom ebay description, so I have to go into each listing and select "use custom ebay listing" which doesn't sound so bad but the app is so slow, crashes and doesn't load about 1 in every 3 listing, I have to edit manually 380 listings, if it was quick and worked I could do this in about 20mins for all 380 if it had bulk options about 2mins to all 380, but it has taken me 30mins to just do 30 of them!!!!

March 29, 2021

We apologize for the frustration caused by having to edit the listings individually as well as experiencing problems with the load time SCoellPhotography. We've forwarded the feedback on to our developers.