eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Home Done Right

I enjoy how the store can enter twine with one another. Very user friendly. I would like to be able to sync more products whenever the time is right.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for the review Home Done Right :)

Funny Parent Gifts

Time spent using app 1 day

After years of beating my head on my desk while dealing with Amazon and being brought to tears by Amazon Customer Support, this app and their customer service are a breath of fresh air. I received immediate and detailed responses to my questions and every single one was addressed perfectly. I'm truly impressed. The ability to auto-load products into eBay is a huge improvement over Amazon. Also, my product listings look better. Anyone who has been emotionally beaten up by dealing with Amazon will truly appreciate this app and their support.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Funny Parent Gifts!

Zarzoors

Location Australia

great! it is easy to use, all products published with no issue except Ebay limitation on publishing products

September 20, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review of the eBay channel in Shopify Zarzoors!

BRISKHOUSE

Aet up and export of products to the site was simple and easy. It took me 30 minutes to have all my products onsite and ready to sell.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for the review BRISKHOUSE :)

Sensual Fashion Boutique

I used this app to help me get all my products into Ebay and it was great. Of course there was a little of clean up with regards to inventory, but once done, it works seamlessly. Even the inventory app which keeps my store up to date with my other selling channels works well. If something sells on another platform, it'll reduce it from my Ebay inventory to keep from overselling. If I bring in additional inventory and import it to Shopify, all I have to do is publish it in the Ebay app setting and it's loaded. Such a time saver for a store like Sensual Fashion Boutique with over 12k products and varients. Thank you.

September 20, 2020

Thanks for the review Sensual Fashion Boutique!

Grocery Van

Location Australia

Awesome! Thank you guys.

September 3, 2020

Thank you Grocery Van!

UnderwearIsland.com

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Linking my shopify store to Ebay was simpler than i thought. Hopefully this makes me generate more sales.

September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review UnderwearIsland.com! :)

brandfluid

We have only just linked eBay to the brandfluid store so cannot speak of how well it will work for us. That said, the set up process has been simple and a positive start as we learn more about the relationship. We know eBay are a established business with fantastic credentials so we hope this configures well.

August 31, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review brandfluid!

vintageyolo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

excellent perfect easy to understand check this app you will love it ebay it the perfect plataforma

August 27, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review of the eBay channel in Shopify vintageyolo!

Francine's Workshop

There was an issue as reported in lots of the 1 star reviews however the developer has since fixed it and so far i've been very impressed with the app.

August 27, 2020

UPDATE: This issue has been resolved. Thanks for reporting it. Should you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Sorry to hear about the issue you've run into. We'll reach out to you Francine's Workshop.