eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Only Comic Fans

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Bulk edit is terrible. I simple want to change all items to USED, from NEW and i am forced to do this one by one. This is not good enough.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for the feedback regarding bulk edit Only Comic Fans

SCoellPhotography

Very incomplete App, works to a degree but bulk edit options are terrible. I want to use a custom ebay description, so I have to go into each listing and select "use custom ebay listing" which doesn't sound so bad but the app is so slow, crashes and doesn't load about 1 in every 3 listing, I have to edit manually 380 listings, if it was quick and worked I could do this in about 20mins for all 380 if it had bulk options about 2mins to all 380, but it has taken me 30mins to just do 30 of them!!!!

March 29, 2021

We apologize for the frustration caused by having to edit the listings individually as well as experiencing problems with the load time SCoellPhotography. We've forwarded the feedback on to our developers.

Bits of Australia

Location Australia

Updated - Stock inventory isn't syncing so stock showing available on ebay when out of stock on Shopify. Stock updates stuck in processing and unclear where to go to get help for app. Original - Major issue for Australian stores that we only found out about having spent a lot of time fully integrating the app to with our existing ebay channel.
The app does not show the GST element of a sale when the sale goes into Shopify. This means that customer order information like tax invoices and Shopify reporting re taxes is incorrect as it shows no gst included on Ebay sales.

March 23, 2021

Thank you for reaching out with your questions and concerns Bits of Australia. We've forwarded the request to our developers.

Verified Shungite

impossible to set the store up. Once you set it up, it says "please set up your store". Do not use this app.

March 22, 2021

We've responded to your support inquiry Verified Shungite, and we're sorry to hear about the error you've run into when attempting to use the channel. Please visit eBay and complete the seller account set up and feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns. Thank you.

Tworgis

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Does not work. I login to my ebay seller account and sync, and then at the top it tells me that I need an eBay seller account.. Anything that I click on, will then refresh the page and go back to main page. Click sync setting, page refreshes. Click listings on left nagivation panel, refreshes page. Pretty disappointed.

March 9, 2021

Sorry to hear that you're running into an issue when attempting to navigate the account. We've reached out to you to offer assistance Tworgis.

DELUX SHOPPE

Time spent using app About 2 months

I downloaded this sales channel but it does not allow me to connect to my store. Just a waste of time.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for reaching out DELUX SHOPPE. We've responded to your support inquiry. Please let us know if you need additional assistance.

Junico Kids

Location Australia

Bad experience throughout user touchpoints. Sometimes it synchronises, other times it does not. When issue is raised to customer service, the person barely acknowledges the issue, offers no apology, and displays very little empathy. Would not recommend this app to connect Shopify with eBay as a sales channel in the long run.

March 3, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered Junico Kids. We've had some direct communication with you. If you have additional questions or concerns, please let us know by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Box O' Mart

Does not work. Since last June 2020, and after the second inquiry, the issue has not been resolved.

March 1, 2021

We've reached out and escalated this issue with the developers Box O'Mart

Adler Antiques

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app doesn't work and, unfortunately, nobody at Shopify, Ebay, or the app developer will do anything to help.

We've reached out with a possible resolution Alder Antiques

Webdeals.fr

Location Guadeloupe

Hello, I am also having problems posting my products on Ebay. It says, "The shipping can't be calculated the address is different from the site, you have to use a flat rate" I'm looking for a solution to fix this problem.

March 1, 2021

We've reached out directly to offer assistance Webdeals.fr