eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Le Baron Joue

It let me list but I would like to be able to select accept best offer when listing instead of returning to each items. It does take long to load but at over 75k of items I can understand. It does the job and I will continue using it really productive app.

August 26, 2020

Thank you for the review Le Baron Joue!

Sandpiper Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 months

Setup was really easy. I love that I can sell on eBay without having to pay a large monthly fee (ahem, Amazon). I love that it automatically published my products to the store, and suggested ways to ensure that my store could reach top seller status.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for the review Sandpiper Coffee!

Gadgets 4 Technology

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

After I was denied increase in listings, I contact Customer Service and increased my store listings within 1 hour.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for the review Gadgets 4 Technology!

Hoodies Galore

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app helps me make extra sales through eBay. I think it would be better if I had inventory add automation on mobile.

August 10, 2020

Thanks for the review Hoodies Galore :)

Coffee LaBora

Time spent using app About 1 year

this is a every day app easy to use, navigation is pretty straight forward i find and buy many of the stuff i need for my business. Also use it to compare prices and know if what I'm paying is right

August 10, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review Coffee LaBora!

Stella Salon

Awesome product and a great service if you need help. All our shops are on shopify now and it helps in syncing them.

August 7, 2020

Thanks for the review of the eBay channel in Shopify Stella Salon!

Rachels Ark

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This eBay integration works well for me. Just as advertised. I only wish that eBay would allow me to update the listing once it is published. But, I can only update using the app. This isn't the app's fault. Rather, the policies of eBay. But, the app works well. HINT: Get all of your shipping policies worked out and added in the app because you can't change them once they publish the listing.

August 6, 2020

Thank you Rachels Ark, we appreciate the review :)

Sushas dynamic

i am using this app and i hope its bringing me a lot of satisfied customer. And i am sure it will bring me my everything back.

August 4, 2020

Thanks for the review Sushas dynamic :)

dealzify.com

Very satisfied used to import product listings from Shopify to Ebay worked very well
Thanks we'll be using more often, Thanks

August 3, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review dealzify.com!

Wingman Clothing For Men and Women

it a really great app,now i can sell all my product fast and easy,i would recommend this to someone

July 27, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review Wingman Clothing For Men and Women :)