eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

xTrend

Over the years I've never underestimated eBay's ability to screw things up, and this app is no exception. Some of the functions completely defy logic especially when trying to link existing listings. I Spent hours trying to figure out why my prices and qty weren't syncing then looked at instructions which state it won't sync unless the qty in ebay is more than in shopify at the time the items are linked!!! Go figure? Isn't that what you want the app to do? The instructions are vague and difficult to comprehend and I'd recommend anyone not to waste too much of their time with this.

Rampworx Shop

App will not sync existing listings on eBay, of which we have 1000+. It just freezes on 5%, tried several times for multiple days.

January 11, 2021

Sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced Rampworx Shop. We've reached out directly to offer assistance.

Rosho.Fashion

The synchronisation runs unreliably in both directions, inventory and orders. A disgrace, to put it bluntly. Support does the sync manually, piece by piece, one by one and it takes too long! In addition, the support quality is bad, not reading the tickets and asking systematically for the same information over and over... This should actually run on its own and is not acceptable for the official eBay connection! I suspect that there are capacity problems as the sync works better during the EU day, before the US time zone kicks in, just an idea...
I trusted the official app and published my whole catalogue (40K SKUs), that I can't handle correctly now and now need to rebuild completely from scratch with a proven and correctly supported solution. Total loss! Stay away if you want a reliable solution!
Anecdote: not even the app internal feedback function works, it gives an SMTP authentification error... Update: after investigation it turns out that some crazy architectural choices had been made by this developer, that make it impossible to migrate the listings to any other solution on the market: locked in!
If you chose this app, be aware that you will never be able to handle your items again, otherwise then monitoring anxiously 24/7 and correct manually any of the around 10 to 20% missed synced orders. You can't change it, they can't change it and you can't migrate to another perfectly working solution out there in the market. Erase all listings and start from ZERO is the only way out of this highly unpleasant situation!

January 6, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced Rosho.Fashion. We see you do have a support ticket in with our team and we will continue to assist within that ticket. Thank you for reaching out.

Best Planet

Worked good for about an hour and then complete waste of my time. Now it won't connect to my store. It is a free app so I guess I got what I paid for.

January 5, 2021

We've reached out directly to offer assistance Best Planet.

Hank/Schultz GbR

Disaster.
Abort every day. Then suddenly there is no longer any account connected. Registration no longer possible.

January 5, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the troubles you've run into Hank/Schultz GbR. We've recently reached out directly to offer assistance.

Walters Wardrobe

Was excited to use this but very disappointed. Continually got the error after waiting 45 minutes each time to upload "Failed to publish offers for group: Cannot revise listing. The item cannot be listed or modified. The title or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy".

January 5, 2021

We've reached out to you directly to offer assistance Walters Wardrobe. Please feel free to reach us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time.

LeisureDirect

I used this app to sync my products from my shopify store to my existing Ebay store and the synching part is good , but some orders are flowing back to shopify randomly and some orders are from as old as 2 months ago and randomly sync back to shopify. Also orders that come across into Shopify show no GST so shopify thinks the sale is GST free so this also messes up the GST reporting. I am still trying to find a solution of this and the App developers were no help.

January 5, 2021

We've recently reached out directly to offer some assistance with the issues LeisureDirect.

Mehliza Beauty London

i used this app to sync my products from shopify store to my existing Ebay store . Synching part is fine , but he orders has been flowing back to shopify randomly . Orders from as old as 2 months randomnly sync back to shopify creating lot of confusion .

January 5, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced Mehliza Beauty London. Thank you for reaching out to our support team for additional assistance.

Wolf Music Company

For some reason syncing stopped which led us to an oversell situation putting my Top Rated seller status at risk. We reached out to Shopify and they told me it was eBay, so we reached out to eBay and they told me it was Shopify. We have 2900 listings and this is a headache we dont need during the holidays

December 18, 2020

Very sorry to hear you've experienced this issue Wolf Music Company. We've reached out to you directly to offer assistance.

2 Geeks Comics

I tried to use this app but it does not connect properly. I tried to contact support and I was given the run around. Nothing was done to help me at all. then she rushed me off the phone and thanked me for being the best part of eBay.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24