eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Happy Hound Treats

App is totally useless - the sales do not sync back into shopfiy. We only know about eBay orders via emails, days later and they have still not arrived. Reported issue to tech support, they did a manual sync which pulled an order though but we haven't had any more orders since sync into Shopify. Complete waste of time!!!

June 21, 2022

Thank you for reporting this issue to our support team Happy Hound Treats.

Beta Delta Collectibles

Location Australia

I'm really sorry to do this but this app is terrible. There are constant bugs such as "Failed to load details" resulting in no item specifics being displayed and "Failed to Create Offer" which stops a listing attempt from successfully loading on eBay. Judging by previous reviews and forum conversations, these bugs have persisted for years. And now, I can't even select a Primary Category and have been unable to do so for almost twenty-four hours. One thing I will say is that Support is usually pretty quick to respond to any queries which is appreciated. However, their assistance is usually limited to advising we "wait it out" which is unhelpful given it often takes a couple of days for these bugs to resolve themselves. I understand this is a free service and accept that, when it is functioning, it works well and is easy to use. Unfortunately, over the last month, due to different bugs / issues, I have been unable to list on eBay far more often than I have been able to which is just unacceptable.

June 21, 2022

Thank you for your review & feedback.

Ambiati Gifts

We have had numerous problems with this App that remain unresolved after nearly 2 weeks of working daily with their support team. Initial matching / linking of Shopify and eBay items was difficult and resulted in duplications. However, once that was overcome, the main problem is the lack of sync with eBay - when items are sold and paid on eBay they are not appearing as orders in Shopify - which means we are offering items for sale on Shopify and other channels (Facebook/Instagram etc) that have already been sold - Not good. So, the support team manually push these across at the moment and don't seem to have an answer as to why the sync is not happening. When the orders are pushed & appear in Shopify they are not updated afterwards when the order has been fulfilled via eBay. This means that Shopify shows orders as "unfulfilled" when they have already been "fulfilled" days ago. Support is very patchy and so tend to get passed from one person to another without any one person really taking responsibility to understand & resolve the issues. This is listed as provided by eBay inc. I have had several emails from support saying they are NOT eBay and so don't have transparency of the eBay system. Having spent about 2 weeks working daily with the support team, the issues were "escalated" to the "development team". That was a further 12 days ago ( so about a month since the issues started). During that time no one has been in touch from the "development team" and there have been no resolutions to the problems. Really appalling service levels.

June 2, 2022

Thank you for the feedback Ambiati Gifts. Please continue to reach out to our support team if additional assistance is needed.

SPD Diecast

Do NOT use this app if you are going to offer combined shipping to your ebay customers. This app PREVENTS combined shipping. It was designed with default payments as IMMEDIATE PAY so ebay buyers can not request an invoice. very poor design and no support by developer to resolve this flaw. -1 rating but it does not offer that level.

June 2, 2022

Thank you for the feedback SPD Diecast

Laurie Rubell

I keep getting error messages that pop ups are blocked despite unblocking pop ups…I cannot get the app to connect to my listings

May 24, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We see that there has been contact with the eBay Sales Channel support team. Please continue to reach out directly to the support team if the issue is still occurring.

BuyBox Club

App would be 5 stars if the "channel" filter worked between shopify and ebay. can't filter items from shopify to ebay so ALL your products (POS, Website, only, PICKUP, Amazon) go to the ebay app. A nightmare if you have 1,000's of products. I'm told this feature is not going to be fixed anytime soon. If you have 1,000's of items and will not list off of them on ebay, this app may not be your best option. I wish they would fix this issue (shopify or ebay?).

May 19, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. Should there be any changes to this that prevents Shopify products from importing into the eBay Sales Channel that are not checked for eBay, we will be sure to inform you.

Thrift It FWD

Update5/5: I got a response telling me I can bulk update. Didnt even bother to read my complaint. Now, I'll wait for someone to tell me how to change attributes on multiple items at once without clicking each one individually. Hello..... Why would ebay assume everything is NEW? Even an export and import feature so I can do it all on a spreadsheet would be a lifesaver. 5/4 How is it possible there's no bulk edit feature? Every item imports as new which has to be changed manually. Product attributes....nope, one at a time. Hours to list a few items. I need to be able to bulk change something as simple as condition. Its like the app developers dont realize people sell used stuff on ebay SMH

May 5, 2022

There is a bulk edit feature available, however it does require that it is bulk edited line by line for the selected products - https://connectebay.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002055911-Bulk-Edit-eBay-Listings

Joe's Albums

Very unstable. Crashes whenever we attempt to use it. Not worth the time and aggravation. Really unfortunate that it prevents us from using eBay as a sales channel.

April 19, 2022

Sorry to hear of the issue you've experienced accessing the channel Joe's Albums. We've reached out directly to offer assistance.

SHOES VENLO

sehr schlechte app, so richtig funktioniert da nix. Weder zu der einen Seite noch zu dr anderen. ich kann diese App nicht empfehlen

April 5, 2022

SCHUHE VENLO Bitte wenden Sie sich jederzeit per E-Mail an help@connectebaysupport.com an unser Support-Team, um Unterstützung zu erhalten

END OF TOYS STORE

Over one month and tons of hours I spent as a customer trying to find some help from eBay to get a compliance bug solved - no success so far. The app synchs the tax/VAT for the items only, but does not include shipping tax. According to German finance gov. regulations, this is not compliant and a huge pain, you need to manually adjust each and every invoice in PDF... Nobody at eBay feels responsible at all, nor has the knowledge how to get in touch with the developer team of this app. I get bounced to ebay GER, US, the support page, Shopify, back and forth... I am still willing to cooperate and have a detailed documentation what happens but to address it, somebody on EXPERT level needs to reach out to me. Please, if you read this, write me an email or give me any direction how I can contact you guys. Since the app allows to choose which country you are from, it should be a very easy fix with the API to solve. Thank you and I am still hoping...

April 5, 2022

Sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced END OF TOYS STORE. Our support team may be reached by emailing help@connectebaysupport.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32