eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Redfin Activeware

After weeks of trying and chats with both Shopify and eBay - the app still does not work. The latest issue is the app now telling me I need an eBay sellers account - which I do have and which eBay says is in good standing. This app has been nothing but problems and there is seemingly no support.

July 29, 2021

Thanks for the feedback Redfin Activeware. We'll follow up in the on-going support inquiry to continue to provide assistance with the eBay seller account issue.

PEROZ

I cannot publish any products on eBay as it constantly give me this error: " Failed to publish offers for group: A user error has occurred. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this email address so that buyers can pay you. I have contacted eBay support 4 times and first they told me your Paypal account is connected and there is nothing to worry but nothing happens and still same problem and the last time I talked to them they told me that eBay has phased out Paypal and I cannot link eBay to PayPal anymore. Still the app requires PayPal account. It's been a week that I am trying to solve this issue but eBay is not helpful at all.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for the feedback PEROZ. Very sorry to hear about the issue you've run into. We've responded to the recent support ticket with a suggestion, please respond back there if you're in need of additional assistance.

GOURMILLION

It was really good, but than problems occured.
We are missing orders.
The sync doesn't work since the mid of may.
We also lost trust to buyers on ebay, becaus we didn't notice the orders.

July 13, 2021

Very sorry to hear you've experienced this issue Gourmillion. Upon review of the recent support inquiry, we've instructed how to link existing listings to Shopify store products so that future orders import to Shopify automatically. If additional assistance is needed, please respond to the ticket and we would be happy to provide additional instruction :)

Guru Muscle

USELESS APP.
- does not sync Shopify products correctly to eBay
- does not update your products on eBay even if you click on "publish" in this HORRIBLE APP
- it adds "colour" to the "brand field"
- all the time you get some sort of errors such as "The following errors were detected while publishing IAF token supplied is expired. Need help with this error? We can help. Contact us" I WOULD NEVER USE THIS APP AGAIN. SO SHITTY!

July 8, 2021

We've reached out to you directly to offer some assistance if you'd like to give the channel another try Guru Muscle.

Little Sips UK

App will not install to my Shopify page which means I cannot link it to my eBay. Contacted support but was no help at all. Was told to contact eBay direct which I have done. Spent about an hour on the phone to eBay and turns out no issue form their end. Don't see the point in having an App that does not work.

July 8, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced when attempting to link the eBay account to the channel Little Sips UK. We've reached out to you directly to offer assistance.

smg-germany

Currently absolutely unusable. It happens again and again that orders are not imported, which leads to stock shortages. Almost every day for about an hour it is not possible to create listings, because the details from ebay can not be loaded. Often items can not be uploaded or edited, because apparently no synchronization with Shopify takes place.
--------------
Derzeit absolut unbrauchbar. Es kommt immer wieder vor, dass Bestellungen nicht importiert werden was zu Fehlbeständen führt. Fast täglich ist für ca. eine Stunde das anlegen nicht möglich, weil die Details von ebay nicht geladen werden können. Oft können auch Artikel nicht hochgeladen bzw. bearbeitet werden, weil anscheinend keine Synchronisation mit Shopify statt findet.

June 30, 2021

Thank you for the feedback smg-germany. We've reached out to you directly in the open support ticket and would be happy to continue assisting there if needed.

tackleaddiction.com.au

Shopify to Ebay integration working fine, now when a sale goes through from ebay nothing is updated in shopify, unable to control stock levels etc. Support from ebay and shopify is really bad! please assist us.

June 30, 2021

We're sorry that you experienced an issue with orders tackleaddiction.com.au. We've reached out to you directly in the open support inquiry. Please let us know there if you should need additional assistance. Thank you.

Jagles

We're on last strike mode on ebay because the sync is not working and products showing ebay in stock. It was working fine last year and we believed that it working but it's not. We regularly update the inventories on our store.

June 28, 2021

We're sorry to hear of the issue you've experienced when using the channel Jagles. We have reached out in response to the recent support inquiry in order to provide some assistance.

Shermo

Text editor inside the app is very bad, no font customization, very basic editing, at the very least put the same editor from eBay
Not synchronized with any of your Ebay templates or Policies
Expect a lot of manual data entry
Sometimes product synchronization randomly fail or remains in ''processing'' mode forever
weight and package size are in metrics only

June 22, 2021

Shop Kilo

We wanted to integrate with eBay to sell vintage clothes online but every time we publish a product the account gets permanently suspended.

June 17, 2021

Sorry to hear about the eBay account issue you're experiencing Shop Kilo. We've reached out to you directly to offer some guidance on next steps for getting this problem resolved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28