eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

EdenBranch-Your Garden Paradise

I was unable to connect my Shopify with eBay after I click the connect button it linked me to the eBay login page, after login and putting every information for my company it said something is not right. overall experience is not good to compare to the amazon app

October 26, 2020

We've reached out to you directly in order to assist with this issue EdenBranch-Your Garden Paradise

Hotel Sheets Direct

Cost me a lot of money. I have FBA integration with SHopify. Sometimes when you mark as fulfilled on eBay, for some reason the app sends a fulfillment request to Amazon. So I send the customer 2 items. I always have to double check that Amazon didn't send an item that I manually fulfilled.

October 19, 2020

Hotel Sheets Direct - Sorry to hear about the troubles you've run into and we might suggest reaching out to Shopify support regarding this problem. The eBay channel has no direct connection to send orders to Amazon for fulfillment and it sounds like that may be happening from another Shopify app integration.

CrimpStore

Cannot connect this app to an existing eBay account. eBay provides no way to access knowledgeable support regarding this app. App support will only address issues once the accounts are already linked and points at eBay for support. No documentation from Shopify or eBay or the app developer regarding how to resolve the problem. Error messages during account linking were vague and unhelpful. Multiple calls to eBay failed to solve the problem. Connect eBay Support declined to assist because the accounts weren't already linked. Cannot evaluate the app functionality because the ability to link accounts appears broken. Update:
The response that they have reached out to offer assistance is false. Have received no offer of assistance in response to this review.

October 16, 2020

Sorry to hear about the connection troubles you're experiencing when attempting to link your eBay account CrimpStore. We've reached out directly to offer assistance.

Best4software

Absolutely impossible. After days you do not get an answer from the support. Not to be recommended.

October 14, 2020

We've reached out directly to offer assistance Best4software

Dolce3D

When I try to connect I get " United Kingdom country is not supported." The app is totally not working, waste of time

October 14, 2020

Sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing when installing the channel Dolce3D. We've reached out directly to offer assistance.

Wits End

I've been using this app for a couple of years. Though not perfect, it had been very good. The problem is that helpsupport is no longer responding to questions (for months). App is no longer reliable to consistently synchronize inventory with Shopify. Which was the main purpose to begin with. Hope someone finally responds.

October 7, 2020

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had when contacting our team Wits End. We have reached out to you directly in the most recent ticket our team received.

justaboutout

SLOW, NOTHING WORKS, REDUNDANT, WONT SYNC PRICING, WONT SYNC ORDERS SOMETIMES, NO SUPPORT, FULL OF BUGS AND ERRORS

October 6, 2020

Very sorry to hear you're experiencing issues when using the channel. We've reached out directly to offer assistance justaboutout.

Beths Emporium

Worked well for a while then suddenly we started having a lot of issues with no support. We are currently unable to sync new items with the Ebay sales channel which were added to Shopify. The numbers although set to sync between Ebay & Shopify aren't always accurate. I've had items for things which were 0 (sold out) in Shopify still sell on Ebay. Items sold on Ebay don't always appear within Shopify. I need to keep an eye on both Ebay (the website) as well as Shopify to check when this happens. I've tried to reach out to Shopify who are unable to do anything & Ebay themselves via the email provided and contact form but haven't had a reply over a number of months. The app is a good idea but when it fails it fails big time with zero support

October 1, 2020

Sorry to hear about the problems you've encountered when using the channel Beths Emporium. We noticed that you have an open support ticket with our team and the issue was escalated to technical support. We will update you in the ticket as quickly as possible with a resolution.

Lifespace Int

Need help, when I click on the ebay sales channel it keeps jumping and nothing comes up, looks like a glitch.

October 1, 2020

We've reached out to you directly to offer some help regarding this issue Lifespace Int :)

CMC Motorsports®

This app consistently oversells products that are set to zero quantity. We lost our Top Rated seller status due to the cancellations caused directly by this app.

October 1, 2020

We've reached out to you directly with assistance CMC Motorsports®.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22