eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Judged Gear

This is riddled with errors and does not work. I tried a few times over several days. I gave up on it.

Great Find Outlet

I'd been using this app for a while now and it's taking extra time. The app is importing even the sold items and even draft without photos, so I have to refresh to get the item that I need to load to eBay.
And now all of a sudden, the apps is not syncing the product from Shopify to my eBay account. So I can't load the latest product at all and need to do it manually to eBay. So Frustrating!

thetech.supply

its broken for anyone using managed payments. Also they don't allow you to collect customer information. bs. they are your customers. you should be able to send them emails promoting your product just like ebay does.

Aurora Generators

Like many stores, we use US$ however we are in Canada. This app will not let you use it with eBay.ca because of the different currency. That's really sucks as this once great program, is not totally unusable.

TopLine Fashion Lounge

Becarefull when are using Ebay. Ebay Miss use your Personal information. Ebay access my personal information using reconds with getting my permission. The Worse Worse Worse Customer Services Ever.

THIS WAS THE BUSINESS ACCOUNT SILL ASKING ABOUT MY PERSONAL INFO.

NEVER GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. EBAY ASK WHERE LIVE, WHAT YOU DRIVE, WHAT IS YOUR HEIGHT AND MANY OTHER PERSONAL QUESTION. I WORK IN COMPANY MY SELF BUT THE QUESTION SHE WAS ASKING IT SOUND LIKE I WILL BE SCAM LATER ON.

Fleur-De-Lys Antiques

App is broken.
Handling time is not a field and eBay requires a handling time.
Cannot import over 750 listings.
App does not work.

Inspiration Online

Does not work at all for me. Ebay has a policy of not allowing "require immediate payment" to be checked when making a listing for sellers before they reach certain requirements. This app does not allow for this option to be unchecked. Therefor, unless you already have sales on Ebay the app is useless.
1 star for this from me

January 10, 2020

It is a requirement when using the eBay channel in Shopify, to 'require immediate payment'. We'll check into this issue with a seller's experience level on eBay and using this option.

FITNESS AND FASHION

i cant publish anything on ebay , i have gone through all steps every thing is done but every time publish it comes back with diferent errors. i dont know why it is that hard . i have used ebay from its own ebay plate form no issue but from shopify not at all.

October 30, 2019

Hi Fitness & Fashion. It looks like you very recently had some contact with our support team at help@connecteBaysupport.com and that the issue was in regard to reaching an eBay listing limit. If you require any additional assistance with this, please let us know :)

Raw Energy Tools

Quite disappointed in the customer service with this eBay app! I have had this app installed for over a year and everything seemed to work fine. I adjusted to the fact that not everything could be synced and some products just could not be integrated. Out of 800+ products, only 250 were allowed...no problem as I adjusted elsewhere. What makes me mad is last week I logged into my store via Chrome and was notified eBay was no longer synced to my store so I clicked on the eBay link to refresh it and it had nothing displayed other than the statement "unauthorized access" and to contact eBay support... so I did. We went back and forth for days over this situation, I did every redundant thing they told me to do and the problem still incurred. I sent screens shots, numerous back and forth methods and they continued to say they could not recreate the issue and sent me the same redundant message advising me what to do. This was now 3 days of back and forth, 3 days of doing the same thing over and over and over and 3 days of sending them their requested step by step screen shots and still THE SAME ERROR! I could get eBay refreshed on Explorer but I have to use Chrome for my store because my store does not work correctly with Explorer and I advised them there is an issue in the sync with chrome and they said, "We have not had any issues reported like yours and we cannot recreate the problem" and have NOT fixed the problem still to this day nor have they responded to my reply and this was LAST WEEK! Would be nice to be able to see eBay when I log in and not see the unauthorized access statement! Rude customer service, especially when I pay eBay monthly for a business set up! Do not enjoy being made to feel as though I am stupid because of this error because that is exactly how your two eBay support people made me feel. If someone is following each and every step and providing YOU with screen shots as requested showing each and every step and the problem STILL is there...CHECK INTO IT DO NOT JUST QUIT RESPONDING AND LEAVE IT AS IT IS! NOT HAPPY

October 28, 2019

Hi Raw Energy Tools. Very sorry to hear that you're continuing to run into this problem. We've recently reached out to you to request some additional information & look forward to your response so we can help to resolve this issue.

Gladiator Fitness

The app does not support Safari, therefore it is totally useless for our business. They really need to mention what browsers they support etc.. Further to this, when you do get it to work via Chrome, the interface doesn't sync correctly. When you contact your eBay account manager they just flob you off and try and state that their app is flawless. It is total rubbish and not worth the hassle of continuous disputes because stock/inventory for locations doesn't sync correctly, or because refunds issued via Shopify arent correctly processed or accepted by eBay. This app should be removed from the app store until it actually functions.

October 28, 2019

Hi Gladiator Fitness! Safari should work fine when using the eBay channel. If you're still experiencing any issues, please let us know by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12