eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Welcome Organics

This app has so many issues. Emails from third party never get through to the customer. I have emailed on 11th August about being unable to publish items and still no response. Error messages at times which there is no explanation for. Am evaluating whether it is worth the hassle?!

The Bargain Shop Australia

Won't respond to my messages. I currently can't list any new products on ebay.
Failed to publish offer: A user error has occurred. Invalid

August 12, 2020

We've reached out to you directly and we will have a fix in place for this error later today.

J&R Bicycles, Inc.

Doesn't work. So many issues that I lost track. Created demonstration videos to 'prove' the issues, because the developers refused to acknowledge that what I was explaining was even possible. Then when I proved the problems to exist, they blew it off and blamed Shopify. Shopify then proved that the problems were on the app side of things - and then the people from the app company disappeared. Now we're going on 3 weeks without any meaningful feedback. Do yourself a favor and do not use this app.

UPDATE: Was not contacted. Don't expect to be contacted. These developers have given up. They have a paid app that does similar things and they are resigned to focus entirely on that venture while leaving the rest of us out of luck.

We'll review this issue J&R Bicycles, Inc. and reach out to you directly

Apparelee

i added the app but i can't use it. keep getting an error message

"There was a problem with your request, please try again.
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified."

i contacted ebay 2 weeks ago and no one has gotten back to me. There is a reason why the app has a low rating. stay away.

August 12, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Apparelee, also please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time.

Dusty Rose Essentials

last two days I have not been able to do anything with the app so I disconnected it, hoping that then reconnecting it that it would then work. No I can not even get it to link at all it rejects the link every time.

August 12, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Dusty Rose Essentials, also please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time.

Bisy Clothing

Was great up until 2 days ago and my listings no longer publish - package error. I have spoke with ebay and shopify, both say its each others problem and no one will help further, stuck not being able to publish my listings, having to look to alternative paid methods as a result

August 12, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Bisy Clothing, also please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time.

Lebensberatung mit Stephanie und Andreas GbR

since a week i cant connect to ebay. i changed my ebay name and since that i cant connect. acsess_denied is the error. when i deinstalled the app an re installed i get this message: There was a problem with your request, please try again.

August 10, 2020

Lebensberatung mit Stephanie und Andreas GbR, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com and we'd be happy to review this for you.

A.E. Samaan - Artist's Store

EVERYTHING has gone wrong with this app, and its been a week and the eBay support email I placed has not been answered.

1.) Listings that post successfully are ended by eBay. I suspect this has something to do with the fact that I only sell Print On Demand products and no actually physical inventory is available, so eBay automatically closes the listing for lack of inventory. THIS IS 2020!!! How crappy is it that eBay doesnt understand Print On Demand.

2.) The app strips away all my variants. If I have 20+ different sizes to sell, it only lists one. If I try to relist the item, I cant because the app now only sees the one single variant it did not strip away from my Shopify-EBay integration.

August 10, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly A.E. Samaan - Artist's Store and please feel free to reach us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time for assistance

Advolat North America

Honestly this is the worst app I have used. The integration doesn't really work, the customer service with Ebay is awful, I was transferred 7 times and still no one can understand why I am still getting the error message I am getting.

August 10, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Advolat North America and please feel free to reach us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time for assistance

Liquidation Hub Store

ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY, THEY WILL CREATE CHAOS WITH YOUR ORDERS, NOT UPDATE INVENTORY LEVELS. THEN YOU HAVE TO CANCEL ORDERS AND AND GET IN YOUR SELLER LEVEL AND THEY WILL CLAIM THAT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO AS THEY ARE NOT EBAY. THEY WILL OPEN TICKETS AND NEVER GET BACK TO YOU. IS BETTER TO USE A PAID APP, I HAVE LOST SOO MUCH MONEY DUE TO THEIR "TECHNICAL ISSUES" NOT EVEN FUNNY. WHEN YOU CALL EBAY THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AS IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. MEANING YOU ARE STUCK WITH THE CANCELLED ORDERS AS OUT OF STOCK AND YOUR HIT TO YOUR SELLER LEVEL, THE BAD RATINGS, AND THE PISSED OFF CUSTOMERS.

August 7, 2020

Sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced, we'll be reaching out to you to offer assistance Liquidation Hub Store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18