eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

JumieGee

Keep getting errors with syncing products from shopify to ebay. Don't know why this is the case. If this app is not working well, its better we know about it

March 31, 2020

Sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced JumieGee. After review of the communication you've had with our support team, it appears the error was a general error regarding inventory location. Please check your email for the solution and if any further questions arise, just respond back to our team and we're happy to help out :)

Snap On Glasses

I have been doing dropshipping for four years. trying to list my product! keep getting this coming up and anyone helps me?

The following errors were detected while publishing
Failed to publish offers for group: Cannot revise listing. The item cannot be listed or modified. The title or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy. Hide Details
Your item Location indicates that your item is in the United Kingdom, but you’ve chosen a postage service that posts from outside the UK. In order for your listing to be clear, please go back and edit the item location or the postage service to make sure that they are accurate. For more information, see our Item location misrepresentation policy.{e66913-974398x}

March 30, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Snap On Glasses and sorry to hear you're running into this problem. A member of our team will be reaching out to you today to help resolve the issue.

awesomecardbreaks

The worst app and worst service you could possibly imagine. This is not "eBay" but a third party. Sent like 50-60 emails about their app not working and they consistently blame "eBay". eBay says they don't manage their sales channels, this company does. Wasted at least 15 hours trying to set this up. Its so bad that if I had pay them any money, id actually fight with the bank to get it back.

This service has been worse than Comcast and ATT combined. The reps are useless. They have a phone number which goes to a voicemail and tells you they'll call you back. What? Obviously they never did. They ask for screenshots so often that I honestly started to think they have an internal game going to see how long they can string me along by giving me the crappiest possible support.

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. Shopify should consider taking down this app and forcing this god awful company AND eBay to get their stuff in order.

March 27, 2020

awesomecardbreaks - I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations. After reviewing some recent communication you had with our team, I noticed that the issue seems to be an error when attempting to upgrade your eBay seller account. This problem has been escalated internally and we will follow-up with you as soon as possible.

Fabologist

If you want to destroy your eBay store, this is the app for that. Basically once you sync your Shopify store and your eBay store, you lose all control in eBay, all changes has to be done in Shopify. The app also mixes up images, meaning I now have main images on eBay that show the back pocket of jeans, or size chart. Worst mistake of my life. It is not totally the apps fault that you can not make changes in eBay, it has to do with the new eBay api.

March 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback Fabologist. While we're not happy to hear about the experience you've had when using the channel, we're always glad to hear from our merchants to see what we could do better. If there are any additional comments or concerns that you would like to discuss, please reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com

West Coast Games

The app used to be ok but now it fails to sync and stops items showing on my ebay store page. Multiple contacts with tech support have resulted in them denying problems even exist. I'm currently looking for a different app.

March 11, 2020

West Coast Games - We apologize for the negative experience you've had using the eBay channel.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issues further with you.  Please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

3ddrucknm

2 Shops mit geschrottet Ebay und Shopify. Ich sage Herzlichen dank an den Entwickler. Dazu kommt noch das Vortäuschen als wäre die App direkt von Ebay. Ich werde es Prüfen lassen, ob Schadenersatz Ansprüche gelten gemacht werden können.

March 11, 2020

Hallo 3ddrucknm. Bei Fragen zur Nutzung des eBay-Kanals in Shopify stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung. Bitte wenden Sie sich per E-Mail an help@connecteBaysupport.com an unser Team

Factory Minibikes

UPDATE 03/31/20 -- Another item that has been out of stock for almost a week now and ebay sold the item. Since fees are not refunded this cost me approx $40 because of this HORRIBLE app. (Just 2 days ago support told me the issue with the server has been fixed and that all inventory sync's are updated) --- this goes back to what I said before...Support doesn't have a clue what they are doing..they just tell you what you want to hear.

Update on 03/27/20 --- Nothing has gotten better. I now received an couple emails stating that orders could not be synced to shopify. It turns out that inventory was at 0...yet this lovely app decided to not update inventory and still sell that item. Now I have to take my time and money to explain this to the customer and let them know they will not be getting their product. On top of that when I process the refund, paypal does not refund the fees they charge, so long story short....

-Loss of valuable time
-Possibility of getting a negative feedback on ebay
-Money out of my pocket to cover the paypal fees that cannot be refunded
-Possibility of getting a bad review online and or by mouth from this customer.

What are you doing about this? Will you reimburse me for time and monies lost?

Original Review: What an absolute joke this is.....Upfront you think...wow this will make things so much easier....WRONG!!!!! holy hell....the WORST move I have made to date is deciding to give this app a shot......now that I did it I cannot revert back to how it was before and I am STUCK using this unreliable app and its costing me time and money form all the problems it creates!!!! Their support are a bunch of idiots that just give an excuse for everything wrong with the app instead of providing a solution. I cannot stress it enough.......if you have spent hours upon hours building your ebay store and wish to integrate them with your shopify....DO NOT RUIN ALL YOUR HARD WORK WITH THIS CRAP APP!!!! YOU WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE TO START OVER FROM SCRATCH ---- LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE APP!!!!

March 11, 2020

Factory Minibikes - We would like to apologize for your negative experience.  We would like to learn more about your specific situation.  If you wouldn't mind contacting us at help@connecteBaysupport.com, it would be greatly appreciated.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Go Relax

The integration does not keep inventory synced between ebay and shopify reliably. If you choose to remove the integration and listings on ebay will not be able to be modified again, you wont be able to change quantity/description/images. You will have to end the listing and relist. This integration hasn't been thought through and is far more trouble than what it's worth for an ebay seller.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your thoughts, Go Relax. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Hemp Winnipeg

Ebay is a joke, would not recommend such an unprofessional sales channel, unsafe and not nearly up to par as Amazon. I would definitely recommend Amazon for a safer and more professional sales channel!

March 11, 2020

Hemp Winnipeg, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. If you’re open to discussing this further, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Depeche-Toi

Ebay is importing sales tax Ebay has collected into the Shopify order, which gets imported into QB as a tax liability that we owe, when we don't. Neither Ebay or Shopify was able to correct the problem

February 6, 2020

Hi Depeche-Toi :) Thanks for the feedback on the order total including tax. While we can't control quickbooks, it is normal for the tax to be shown on the order details when eBay collects & remits sales tax.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13