eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Orthodox Christian Store

Terrible! You can't change individual postage information. Some products which sold well, took ages to arrive to the customers. Those customers complained and now my account is restricted and ebay has cancelled the majority of my listings. This app should allow you to change each product's settings instead of just one format which must apply to all products. So if you're drop shipping, expect to be kicked off ebay pretty quick with the unreliability of suppliers and their postage timeframes. One supplier who sells 50 cent ink pads literally doesn't post them for a week and he must use turtles to post because it takes 2 months to arrive.

Aunty Love's Retro

This is a joke right why can I not use this app in Australia I have a eBay account not happy so I think you should change this why is it always USA that can do every but other countries can not we pay our fees as well and more them the USA does because of our Dollar

Sic Tranist Gloriaa

What they don't tell you before downloading this sales channel is that eBay will automatically renew your listings without your consent because there is no auto/manual option when adding a listing through Shopify. We were charged repeatedly for listings eBay auto-renewed without our consent before realizing the activity on our account. Trying to get the charges reversed has been like pulling teeth through eBay's customer service. This app is a scam.

Swimsuit Galore

This app works one day AND NOT THE NEXT!!! really I am just about to delete this app total headache. you want my review well here it is. Do not bother to try this app save yourself the headache and daysssss with everything failing to post on Ebay.

June 5, 2019

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing when using the channel. Please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com and we'd be happy to help resolve any posting errors with you. Thanks!

OakwoodStreet

I would give it zero if I could. I had everything set up and Ebay flagged my account - says that it goes against their model even though I explained drop shipping to them - Horrible....find a better way

Jewels Boutique

There try to suspend my account. Did appeal been wait two weeks. My advice watch what you put on there they can suspect your account

ShopFabric

this app is terrible, the Amazon app is 10 times better than this dumpster fire, i would give it a negative score if I could.

Appliances 4 America, LLC.

Ebay app is very glitchy. Many errors when trying to post. Does not prompt you to what errors are. Good luck working through it.
It does not allow for "advanced" ebay options (Offer option, enough shipping options to load, photo options, etc)
Does not sync well with QB or Shopify. Data is missing or wrong.
It does not meet my business/ebay store needs. Highly unlikely to recommend. Better off just not using it.

CallMeYourPlug

I used this app twice to help sell items and both times my account has been suspended indefinitely. Everything starts off great but once you start to sell a lot something has to go wrong and your account will get suspended or youll get your paypal account suspended over “ unusual activity” on the account. I advise others to stay away from eBays sales channel.

Catholically

This APP locked my eBay items and I couldn't edit them anymore (not all, but some, random ones). Every time I've received a message:" It looks like there's a problem with this listing.
Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing." -- uninstalled hoping to fix the error.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9