eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Beta Delta Collectibles

Location Australia

I'm really sorry to do this but this app is terrible. There are constant bugs such as "Failed to load details" resulting in no item specifics being displayed and "Failed to Create Offer" which stops a listing attempt from successfully loading on eBay. Judging by previous reviews and forum conversations, these bugs have persisted for years. And now, I can't even select a Primary Category and have been unable to do so for almost twenty-four hours. One thing I will say is that Support is usually pretty quick to respond to any queries which is appreciated. However, their assistance is usually limited to advising we "wait it out" which is unhelpful given it often takes a couple of days for these bugs to resolve themselves. I understand this is a free service and accept that, when it is functioning, it works well and is easy to use. Unfortunately, over the last month, due to different bugs / issues, I have been unable to list on eBay far more often than I have been able to which is just unacceptable.

June 21, 2022

Thank you for your review & feedback.

Ambiati Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have had numerous problems with this App that remain unresolved after nearly 2 weeks of working daily with their support team. Initial matching / linking of Shopify and eBay items was difficult and resulted in duplications. However, once that was overcome, the main problem is the lack of sync with eBay - when items are sold and paid on eBay they are not appearing as orders in Shopify - which means we are offering items for sale on Shopify and other channels (Facebook/Instagram etc) that have already been sold - Not good. So, the support team manually push these across at the moment and don't seem to have an answer as to why the sync is not happening. When the orders are pushed & appear in Shopify they are not updated afterwards when the order has been fulfilled via eBay. This means that Shopify shows orders as "unfulfilled" when they have already been "fulfilled" days ago. Support is very patchy and so tend to get passed from one person to another without any one person really taking responsibility to understand & resolve the issues. This is listed as provided by eBay inc. I have had several emails from support saying they are NOT eBay and so don't have transparency of the eBay system. Having spent about 2 weeks working daily with the support team, the issues were "escalated" to the "development team". That was a further 12 days ago ( so about a month since the issues started). During that time no one has been in touch from the "development team" and there have been no resolutions to the problems. Really appalling service levels.

June 2, 2022

Thank you for the feedback Ambiati Gifts. Please continue to reach out to our support team if additional assistance is needed.

Fat Stacks Comics

Time spent using app About 1 year

Why have I been waiting over 1 year for you to get this ebay/shopify app to work? ebay says i need to be a business first, I ALREADY AM!! Why is it so difficult to link my shopify items to my ebay account??? Ebay says it's shopify, shopify says it's Ebay.. and NO ONE tries to fix my problem. Emails, phone calls. Wow.

January 4, 2022

Sorry to hear about the issues experienced when attempting to link eBay to the channel Fat Stacks Comics. We've responded to the recent support inquiry in order to assist with this problem.

Regar Australia

Time spent using app About 1 year

Terrible. Frustrating. Annoying. This is the worst integration I have ever used. Unit quantity doesnt sync at random with Shopify, as a result we are selling items on eBay that we have marked as 0 QTY on Shopify. Not only this though. We have had repeat examples of eBay orders not appearing in Shopify. This problem has gotten so bad we check for missing orders daily now. I contact support and get the same response ''sometimes it takes a while for them to generate''... That amount of time seems to be anywhere from instantly to 7 days... yes thats right, 7 days... of course by this time you get an angry message from the customer asking if their item has been sent, which unless you are manually checking eBay for orders that havent sync'd you will not even know about missing orders. To make matters even worse, eBay support is without question the worst in the industry. The same answers ''it can take some time for orders to sync''... all in the meantime eBay are marking these items as being posted late because they didnt sync.. Unless you absolutely have to, avoid this like the plague... even then, just be aware, it will automate something but at random will not do things it should... this means constantly checking individual items regularly to ensure the QTY has sync'd.

December 21, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the experience you've had when using the channel Regar Australia. We've reached out to you directly in order to offer assistance.

Mydesk.io

Time spent using app 1 day

I can't even setup the app, since it is asking for a PayPal account. I have one and I provided it but it keeps giving an error value

October 29, 2021

Thanks for reaching out Mydesk.io. Please log into the account at eBay and visit https://www.ebay.ca/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795 and opt in to eBay managed payments.

Once the account is opted into managed payments, return to the eBay channel in Shopify, and complete the set up.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us directly by emailing help@connectebaysupport.com or by clicking the support link within the eBay channel.

Snooze Foundry

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Can't even do the setup - so buggy. Just get an error message telling me that the VAT number I entered is invalid... but every possible value entered is invalid.

October 26, 2021

Thanks for reaching out Snooze Foundry. Please log into the account at eBay and visit https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795 and opt in to eBay managed payments.

AAAA Automotive Parts

This app is broken. It is supposed to not attempt to sync items that are archived or not available to the eBay channel. Unfortunately the developer turned that off, so now it forces you to sync items you have zero on hand, archived items and items that are not available to eBay to eBay. So when you add a product, you may have to wade through pages and pages of zero on hand items to find the item you want to add. The user interface for adding the eBay fields is also terrible. You cant tab from field to field, you have to grab the mouse, click into the field, then select a pull down. Imagine doing that for (our business) auto parts. Guess how makes there were in any given date range? It'd be much easier if you could just tab to the field, type "Mercedes" and move on to the model instead of having to click the make field then scroll down to Mercedes and click it. Requests for improvements are either ignored or referred to the online support bulletins, last updated years ago. Find an alternative if you can.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the feedback AAAA Automotive Parts

PEROZ

Location Australia

I cannot publish any products on eBay as it constantly give me this error: " Failed to publish offers for group: A user error has occurred. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this email address so that buyers can pay you. I have contacted eBay support 4 times and first they told me your Paypal account is connected and there is nothing to worry but nothing happens and still same problem and the last time I talked to them they told me that eBay has phased out Paypal and I cannot link eBay to PayPal anymore. Still the app requires PayPal account. It's been a week that I am trying to solve this issue but eBay is not helpful at all.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for the feedback PEROZ. Very sorry to hear about the issue you've run into. We've responded to the recent support ticket with a suggestion, please respond back there if you're in need of additional assistance.

Paulie Clothing

I was looking to integrate my online store with this app and after installing and publishing my first product my account was suspended. We sell clothes and our products are sold by multiple sellers on ebay.
After many hours trying to get in touch with a representative no solution was given. Extremely frustrating experience and poor customer support from Ebay.

May 28, 2021

We're sorry to hear about the experience you've had when attempting to sell on eBay. We've reached out directly with assistance.

ApexPLC

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Tried to install the app through the app store multiple times but it has still not showed up in my store.

May 7, 2021

We're sorry for this experienced that's been encountered with the eBay Sales Channel. We've reached out directly to offer assistance. Please feel free to contact us at any time at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8