eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Trovelle

BUG: Orders that are best offers are not coming into Shopify all the time. Inventory not deducted for these best offers orders, thus causing major headaches. Why are some order not being synced in a timely manner and some are not even showing up? Also, the order updates in general are buggy. Some update right away and the majority take so much time to update. If inventory is low, then this causes another issue of overselling items. The instance an order is placed on ebay, is the instance you guys have to make the api calls and make the update on Shopify. If it takes as long as 25 minutes to sync an order, then this app is no good at all for any item that is unique or any SKU with low inventory. The rest of the app is great, but this is a deal breaker. If it does not improve, will look into more reliable solutions. The support email you guys are giving to customers never gets answered, so what's the point of having a support email address? Here is the latest example: Order number (07-06310-30953) is not showing on Shopify for the last 24 hours. Other orders came in and show there fine. I already shipped that order and have to do the fulfilment stuff manually. This is how frustrating working with this app can get. You cannot rely on it.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback Trovelle. We will be checking into the issues you've mentioned.

Kaltronics

At first I thought I would save time with the integration options but products do not transfer as seamlessly as one would hope. You can't edit the listings in eBay, and the edit options through the eBay/Shopify app are not user friendly. I have used this app for almost a month, giving it a chance, but take my advice and save yourself the time and just list them directly through eBay.

October 19, 2020

We've reached out directly to offer some help Kaltronics.

The Back Alley Army Store

Surprisingly bad considering Ebay is a tech giant. The integration with Shopify is sloppy. An Ebay order will also flag as a Shopify sale and will need to be fulfilled from both platforms. If you export all of your products, they will only be editable from within Shopify and if you want to add branding etc to any of your Ebay images,it will mean deleting the whole product and starting again. It REALLY is bad. You'll save yourself SO much headache in the long run just by adding the products one by one within Ebay itself. Highly inefficient

October 19, 2020

Sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing. The information should automatically update between Shopify and eBay for fulfillment and it is possible to have separate eBay listing images vs the images that appear in Shopify. We've reached out to you directly to offer some assistance The Back Alley Army Store :)

Dcu Shop

Was working well when I originally downloaded the app. Randomly stopped working to where I was not able to edit my listings. I tried everything to the point where I disconnected and reconnected my shop as a last ditch effort to fix issue.

When I attempted to link the products to an existing Ebay listing, I get two different error messages. One says" An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details. "
The next one says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
- What does that even mean?

I have sent multiple emails trying to fix the issue, but it seems as if customer service is non existent at this time.

Yesterday I spent the day creating brand new listings all over again, and at a time where there is much more competition. Messed up. Better off just using E-bay website and keeping your inventories manually.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Dcu Shop and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

BRF Motorcycles Lincoln

Further to below the app is no longer working have repeatedly attempted to contact yourselves so far no one has contacted us as promised. Very poor customer service when can we expect contact?.
Initial upload of listing from Shopify to E bay was seamless although it was a little slow.
we now have some amendments i.e. changing postage costs and price increases, so far i have carried out the amendments in shopify.
how do the amendments sync to e bay or do i have to carry it out manually i.e one at a time so far i have not found a solution via the help screens etc. if manually the app is less than useless unless i am missing something Posted review on 10 Sept 2020 took you 10 days to tell me you would be reaching out to us (20 sept 2020) now 01 Oct and still no contact from you when will this happen - i have also tried contacting you via e mail as suggested but still nothing

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly BRF Motorcycles Lincoln and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Homer Marine

This app is glitchy. Real glitchy. And sloooow. Randomly can't find categories. Some items post to ebay, others do not. Error messages are inconsistent with actual issues. I ship either USPS Priority or 1 st Class - this app has created 7 different selectable entries options for these 2 shipping methods. Also, it does not allow for Best Offers.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Homer Marine and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

XTRAINFIT

I used this application to automate the setup of my shopify store with ebay. super glitchy, kept erroring the sync of items. A fixable issue, but no way to troubleshoot and both shopify and ebay customer service we of no use.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly XTRAINFIT and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Summer Roots USA

I have used ebay directly for years with excellent service but after listing through shopify/ebay app I have started getting duplicated insertion fees. I requested a call from ebay, never got one, just a message saying they tried to call. I then messaged ebay, the rep spotted out that I was getting duplicated charges, but not showing the item listed twice. He recommended I contact help@connectebaysupport.com I did so on 8/20, I still have no response from them as of 8/27. Ive always loved ebay and have always remained a status of one of their highest recommended sellers but if this continues I will unfortunately have to stop adding my listings. I have already began deleting them in fear of them duplicating again as the new month rolls in. I emailed again today in hopes to hear back before I have to make a decision on what to do.:(

August 27, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Summer Roots USA. You should not be receiving duplicate listing fees if no duplicate listings are being published to eBay.

STARCURLS.COM

After changing ebay password, I have problem with connection error.

I deleted and re-installed it but not working at all.

I tried to contact them but no reply yet. I see now i'm not the only one with similar cases.

August 25, 2020

Changing the eBay account password will 'break' the link between eBay & Shopify STARCURLS.COM. Please access the app in Shopify and update your credentials by navigating to Account, select Refresh eBay credentials then follow the on-screen prompts. Please contact us at help@connecteBaysupport.com if you need additional assistance.

Cartoon Gear

This new update DOES NOT WORK. IT HAS BEEN FEEDING ME THIS ERROR SISNCE YESTERDAY " There was a problem with your request, please try again.
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified.

August 17, 2020

UPDATE: This issue has been resolved. Thanks for reporting it. Should you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Sorry to hear about the issue you've run into. We'll reach out to you directly for assistance Cartoon Gear.

Previous 1 3 4