eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

2P Gaming

This app has been our go too, on and off for the years. It has plenty of bugs but still works pretty well overall. eBay itself the last 2 months have had tons of issues. I wish they would get this fixed.

June 21, 2022

Thank you for the feedback 2P Gaming. Please feel free to reach out to our team at any time at help@connecteBaysupport.com

BigDeals Aintree

You've sold something on eBay, great! Sadly the order will not be pulled in to Shopify and you will need to process the orders themselves on the eBay website. This app appears to only be for inventory only.

April 19, 2022

Thanks for the review BigDeals Aintree. The eBay channel in Shopify does sync orders from eBay to Shopify for fulfillment in addition to offering inventory management. It appears you have reached out to our team directly and if we may provide further assistance, just let us know :)

Vinstockz

We really miss the "Best offer" function in the app. If it would be possible to add, the app deserves 5 stars. Please help us!

March 8, 2022

Best offer is available in the app. The listing must be a single item and not contain variants for the best offer feature to be available. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer care team in the ongoing support ticket should you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Woodchucks Wood

Ok, I hooked eBay up, but now, for the life of me, I can't see how to perform something simple like.....How do I import the orders I've recieved over the last few days?

February 16, 2022

Thank you for reaching out Woodchucks Wood. We've sent an email to you offering some assistance with using the eBay channel in Shopify.

Little Gypsie's Attic

I'm so tired of the app not syncing my inventory with shopify- even when I use the force sync in the individual listing. Please fix this issue! I just re-listed (re-published) ALL of my inventory via the ebay sales channel app in my shopify store to ebay- it took 2 days to republish everything, and the same issues are occurring again!

December 21, 2021

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing Little Gypsie's Attic. Our team has responded to your recent support inquiry.

LiamsBargains.co.uk

I really need to be able to increase the prices by a set amount when exporting to eBay due to the high eBay commission rates!

November 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback LiamsBargains.co.uk.
We will take the suggestion into consideration in future software updates.

Duke's Card Shop

App was great when it worked but now most of the time I have to force the page to close because it takes forever to open the product page up. If I didn't have to open up each product to add best offer it would be ok for my needs. Only way I found around it is to list in both Shopify and Ebay then link the products together.

September 3, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Duke's Card Shop. We've reached out directly to offer assistance.

Two Streets

It seems straightforward but is lacking in detail which others have commented on, but not resolution given here by Shopify, eg: "In order for an eBay item to be eligible for linking to a Shopify product it must...PayPal as the only accepted payment method". So how does this work for eBay sellers who use managing payments? How exactly can you use a custom eBay template that you created instead of the standard ugly eBay listing template? There were a few other issues also mentioned previously. Could be a great app if the issues were addressed.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Two Streets. We've reached out directly to address your questions/concerns.

Gray Jay Boutique

An incredibly frustrating experience. It only works in Chrome (and not Chromium, not Brave or any of the others, actual Google Chrome) and even then just barely. It crashes constantly leaving me waiting with a spinning pinwheel, wondering if all the manual edits it forced me to make are lost. There doesn't seem to be any way to bulk edit ebay categories or even set a template so I end up manually adding hundreds of items to the same categories over and over. The initial setup is still an on-going nightmare. They couldn't verify my business's identity and required that I setup a paypal account that I will never use and verify that because Ebay couldn't do it with the exact same information. 3 Days later and they said it was due to a "known issue" that would be resolved within 48 hours. That was almost a week ago and I'm still using my personal account in the interim. Honestly this app and the whole experience has me questioning whether it was a mistake to focus on ebay. It might make more sense to focus on Facebook/Instagram and Google and marketing the actual store and just publish old inventory to Ebay manually Edit: also, since I started using this app Ebay challenges me with captchas CONSTANTLY whenever I log into the ebay site directly.

April 30, 2021

We're sorry to hear about the experience you've encountered when setting up the channel & business account. We've reached out directly to offer assistance. Please feel free to contact us at any time at help@connecteBaysupport.com

EVDOC

Pretty disappointing overall experience with plenty of bugs: vehicle compatibility does not work, wrong payment information is imported from ebay, phone numbers are wrongly formatted and require editing before being able to ship... And support requests take forever. Not one of those issues has been solved since I have contacted the support months ago. :(

April 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience using the channel EVDOC. We will report any updates to this case in the ongoing support ticket as our developers continue to work on the issue(s).

Previous 1 3 4 5