eBay

eBay | Reviews

by eBay Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

LiamsBargains.co.uk

I really need to be able to increase the prices by a set amount when exporting to eBay due to the high eBay commission rates!

November 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback LiamsBargains.co.uk.
We will take the suggestion into consideration in future software updates.

Supplement Mart

Quite unstable app. Lots of performance issues, especially syncing and saving. Have to constantly ask support to get them fixed, so my eBay listing updated correctly.

October 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Supplement Mart. We've recently released many stability updates to the software, however, if you're continuing to experience issues, please feel free to respond to the email we've sent out directly to you offering assistance.

Duke's Card Shop

App was great when it worked but now most of the time I have to force the page to close because it takes forever to open the product page up. If I didn't have to open up each product to add best offer it would be ok for my needs. Only way I found around it is to list in both Shopify and Ebay then link the products together.

September 3, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Duke's Card Shop. We've reached out directly to offer assistance.

Two Streets

It seems straightforward but is lacking in detail which others have commented on, but not resolution given here by Shopify, eg: "In order for an eBay item to be eligible for linking to a Shopify product it must...PayPal as the only accepted payment method". So how does this work for eBay sellers who use managing payments? How exactly can you use a custom eBay template that you created instead of the standard ugly eBay listing template? There were a few other issues also mentioned previously. Could be a great app if the issues were addressed.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Two Streets. We've reached out directly to address your questions/concerns.

Gray Jay Boutique

An incredibly frustrating experience. It only works in Chrome (and not Chromium, not Brave or any of the others, actual Google Chrome) and even then just barely. It crashes constantly leaving me waiting with a spinning pinwheel, wondering if all the manual edits it forced me to make are lost. There doesn't seem to be any way to bulk edit ebay categories or even set a template so I end up manually adding hundreds of items to the same categories over and over. The initial setup is still an on-going nightmare. They couldn't verify my business's identity and required that I setup a paypal account that I will never use and verify that because Ebay couldn't do it with the exact same information. 3 Days later and they said it was due to a "known issue" that would be resolved within 48 hours. That was almost a week ago and I'm still using my personal account in the interim. Honestly this app and the whole experience has me questioning whether it was a mistake to focus on ebay. It might make more sense to focus on Facebook/Instagram and Google and marketing the actual store and just publish old inventory to Ebay manually Edit: also, since I started using this app Ebay challenges me with captchas CONSTANTLY whenever I log into the ebay site directly.

April 30, 2021

We're sorry to hear about the experience you've encountered when setting up the channel & business account. We've reached out directly to offer assistance. Please feel free to contact us at any time at help@connecteBaysupport.com

EVDOC

Pretty disappointing overall experience with plenty of bugs: vehicle compatibility does not work, wrong payment information is imported from ebay, phone numbers are wrongly formatted and require editing before being able to ship... And support requests take forever. Not one of those issues has been solved since I have contacted the support months ago. :(

April 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience using the channel EVDOC. We will report any updates to this case in the ongoing support ticket as our developers continue to work on the issue(s).

TD Health Store

This app has been frustrating to work with from the beginning. Despite sporadic issues with orders not syncing to Shopify, I appreciated the support team's fast response in helping us resolve them. However, since January, we have been unable to edit most of our listings. We get an error "Cannot revise listing. Cannot change an auction to private or vice versa if the item has bid or is ending in 12 hours." This is not relevant to any listings we're trying to edit, and it would take us forever to have to create all new listings just to update the titles and descriptions. I have reached out to support numerous times about this. They continue to tell me it's been escalated to eBay, and there's nothing they can do. I contacted eBay and they said they could not find any record of an inquiry from the eBay Shopify app. It's been 6 weeks and there has been no follow up with a solution.

March 5, 2021

We wanted to leave a quick update TD Health Store - The issue you had been experiencing has been fixed by eBay's engineering team. Thanks for reaching out!
---------------
Very sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing TD Health Store. eBay's engineering team has been notified of the problem and are working towards a fix as quickly as possible. We will keep you updated in the open support ticket as new information becomes available.

Arms of Andes

I'm having many big problems with Ebay unfortunately. 1) Ebay isn't showing my brand's name in the "brand" section in the products
2) Some men's products are mixed in female categories, so they are not appearing in the correct category. 3) if you click on the seller on ebay, it only shows a few products that are outdated. 4) it won't let mark messages read I'm not sure what to do at this point, but I had to cancel orders because it was showing outdated prices as well.

February 24, 2021

Sorry to hear about the problems you're running into. We've reached out directly to address the issues you've described Arms of Andes.

Raw Menswear

An improvement to app, its now allowing me to add items to ebay, however the app wont sync so now we have items on ebay that we no longer have in stock.
It keeps stating that there is a sync in progress but its been stuck on that for 4 days and nothing is happening. Please Help! added another star.

February 22, 2021

Sorry to hear about the error you're running into when attempting to publish to eBay Raw Menswear. We've reached out to you directly to offer some assistance.

Caffeed

The sale channel works fine, but you have to sort the Multi-Buy option as we cannot set this up on listings managed through Shopify. Support said there is a problem with the APIs, at least activate the option to add the Multi-Buy from Ebay. I really need Multi-Buy in my business.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for reaching out to our team Caffeed. We'll look into multi-buy further.

Previous 1 3 4 5