eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

EVDOC

Pretty disappointing overall experience with plenty of bugs: vehicle compatibility does not work, wrong payment information is imported from ebay, phone numbers are wrongly formatted and require editing before being able to ship... And support requests take forever. Not one of those issues has been solved since I have contacted the support months ago. :(

April 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience using the channel EVDOC. We will report any updates to this case in the ongoing support ticket as our developers continue to work on the issue(s).

TD Health Store

This app has been frustrating to work with from the beginning. Despite sporadic issues with orders not syncing to Shopify, I appreciated the support team's fast response in helping us resolve them. However, since January, we have been unable to edit most of our listings. We get an error "Cannot revise listing. Cannot change an auction to private or vice versa if the item has bid or is ending in 12 hours." This is not relevant to any listings we're trying to edit, and it would take us forever to have to create all new listings just to update the titles and descriptions. I have reached out to support numerous times about this. They continue to tell me it's been escalated to eBay, and there's nothing they can do. I contacted eBay and they said they could not find any record of an inquiry from the eBay Shopify app. It's been 6 weeks and there has been no follow up with a solution.

March 5, 2021

We wanted to leave a quick update TD Health Store - The issue you had been experiencing has been fixed by eBay's engineering team. Thanks for reaching out!
---------------
Very sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing TD Health Store. eBay's engineering team has been notified of the problem and are working towards a fix as quickly as possible. We will keep you updated in the open support ticket as new information becomes available.

Arms of Andes

I'm having many big problems with Ebay unfortunately. 1) Ebay isn't showing my brand's name in the "brand" section in the products
2) Some men's products are mixed in female categories, so they are not appearing in the correct category. 3) if you click on the seller on ebay, it only shows a few products that are outdated. 4) it won't let mark messages read I'm not sure what to do at this point, but I had to cancel orders because it was showing outdated prices as well.

February 24, 2021

Sorry to hear about the problems you're running into. We've reached out directly to address the issues you've described Arms of Andes.

Raw Menswear

An improvement to app, its now allowing me to add items to ebay, however the app wont sync so now we have items on ebay that we no longer have in stock.
It keeps stating that there is a sync in progress but its been stuck on that for 4 days and nothing is happening. Please Help! added another star.

February 22, 2021

Sorry to hear about the error you're running into when attempting to publish to eBay Raw Menswear. We've reached out to you directly to offer some assistance.

Caffeed

The sale channel works fine, but you have to sort the Multi-Buy option as we cannot set this up on listings managed through Shopify. Support said there is a problem with the APIs, at least activate the option to add the Multi-Buy from Ebay. I really need Multi-Buy in my business.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for reaching out to our team Caffeed. We'll look into multi-buy further.

Kaltronics

At first I thought I would save time with the integration options but products do not transfer as seamlessly as one would hope. You can't edit the listings in eBay, and the edit options through the eBay/Shopify app are not user friendly. I have used this app for almost a month, giving it a chance, but take my advice and save yourself the time and just list them directly through eBay.

October 19, 2020

We've reached out directly to offer some help Kaltronics.

The Back Alley Army Store

Surprisingly bad considering Ebay is a tech giant. The integration with Shopify is sloppy. An Ebay order will also flag as a Shopify sale and will need to be fulfilled from both platforms. If you export all of your products, they will only be editable from within Shopify and if you want to add branding etc to any of your Ebay images,it will mean deleting the whole product and starting again. It REALLY is bad. You'll save yourself SO much headache in the long run just by adding the products one by one within Ebay itself. Highly inefficient

October 19, 2020

Sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing. The information should automatically update between Shopify and eBay for fulfillment and it is possible to have separate eBay listing images vs the images that appear in Shopify. We've reached out to you directly to offer some assistance The Back Alley Army Store :)

Dcu Shop

Was working well when I originally downloaded the app. Randomly stopped working to where I was not able to edit my listings. I tried everything to the point where I disconnected and reconnected my shop as a last ditch effort to fix issue.

When I attempted to link the products to an existing Ebay listing, I get two different error messages. One says" An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details. "
The next one says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
- What does that even mean?

I have sent multiple emails trying to fix the issue, but it seems as if customer service is non existent at this time.

Yesterday I spent the day creating brand new listings all over again, and at a time where there is much more competition. Messed up. Better off just using E-bay website and keeping your inventories manually.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Dcu Shop and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

BRF Motorcycles Lincoln

Further to below the app is no longer working have repeatedly attempted to contact yourselves so far no one has contacted us as promised. Very poor customer service when can we expect contact?.
Initial upload of listing from Shopify to E bay was seamless although it was a little slow.
we now have some amendments i.e. changing postage costs and price increases, so far i have carried out the amendments in shopify.
how do the amendments sync to e bay or do i have to carry it out manually i.e one at a time so far i have not found a solution via the help screens etc. if manually the app is less than useless unless i am missing something Posted review on 10 Sept 2020 took you 10 days to tell me you would be reaching out to us (20 sept 2020) now 01 Oct and still no contact from you when will this happen - i have also tried contacting you via e mail as suggested but still nothing

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly BRF Motorcycles Lincoln and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Homer Marine

This app is glitchy. Real glitchy. And sloooow. Randomly can't find categories. Some items post to ebay, others do not. Error messages are inconsistent with actual issues. I ship either USPS Priority or 1 st Class - this app has created 7 different selectable entries options for these 2 shipping methods. Also, it does not allow for Best Offers.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Homer Marine and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Previous 1 3 4