eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Dcu Shop

Was working well when I originally downloaded the app. Randomly stopped working to where I was not able to edit my listings. I tried everything to the point where I disconnected and reconnected my shop as a last ditch effort to fix issue.

When I attempted to link the products to an existing Ebay listing, I get two different error messages. One says" An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details. "
The next one says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
- What does that even mean?

I have sent multiple emails trying to fix the issue, but it seems as if customer service is non existent at this time.

Yesterday I spent the day creating brand new listings all over again, and at a time where there is much more competition. Messed up. Better off just using E-bay website and keeping your inventories manually.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Dcu Shop and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

BRF Motorcycles Lincoln

Initial upload of listing from Shopify to E bay was seamless although it was a little slow.
we now have some amendments i.e. changing postage costs and price increases, so far i have carried out the amendments in shopify.
how do the amendments sync to e bay or do i have to carry it out manually i.e one at a time so far i have not found a solution via the help screens etc. if manually the app is less than useless unless i am missing something

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly BRF Motorcycles Lincoln and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Homer Marine

This app is glitchy. Real glitchy. And sloooow. Randomly can't find categories. Some items post to ebay, others do not. Error messages are inconsistent with actual issues. I ship either USPS Priority or 1 st Class - this app has created 7 different selectable entries options for these 2 shipping methods.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Homer Marine and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

XTRAINFIT

I used this application to automate the setup of my shopify store with ebay. super glitchy, kept erroring the sync of items. A fixable issue, but no way to troubleshoot and both shopify and ebay customer service we of no use.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly XTRAINFIT and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Summer Roots USA

I have used ebay directly for years with excellent service but after listing through shopify/ebay app I have started getting duplicated insertion fees. I requested a call from ebay, never got one, just a message saying they tried to call. I then messaged ebay, the rep spotted out that I was getting duplicated charges, but not showing the item listed twice. He recommended I contact help@connectebaysupport.com I did so on 8/20, I still have no response from them as of 8/27. Ive always loved ebay and have always remained a status of one of their highest recommended sellers but if this continues I will unfortunately have to stop adding my listings. I have already began deleting them in fear of them duplicating again as the new month rolls in. I emailed again today in hopes to hear back before I have to make a decision on what to do.:(

August 27, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Summer Roots USA. You should not be receiving duplicate listing fees if no duplicate listings are being published to eBay.

STARCURLS.COM

After changing ebay password, I have problem with connection error.

I deleted and re-installed it but not working at all.

I tried to contact them but no reply yet. I see now i'm not the only one with similar cases.

August 25, 2020

Changing the eBay account password will 'break' the link between eBay & Shopify STARCURLS.COM. Please access the app in Shopify and update your credentials by navigating to Account, select Refresh eBay credentials then follow the on-screen prompts. Please contact us at help@connecteBaysupport.com if you need additional assistance.

Cartoon Gear

This new update DOES NOT WORK. IT HAS BEEN FEEDING ME THIS ERROR SISNCE YESTERDAY " There was a problem with your request, please try again.
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified.

August 17, 2020

UPDATE: This issue has been resolved. Thanks for reporting it. Should you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Sorry to hear about the issue you've run into. We'll reach out to you directly for assistance Cartoon Gear.

Modeltune

In principal the app is very good, but we are struggling with many of the issues mentioned by others. I am not sure if it is our inventory count (c.25k items) or something else causing the problems - but new items add to our inventory and enabled in the product page for ebay do NOT now appear on the ebay app to publish. Seems to be some kind of synchronization error, but I cant see a manual sync option. Its costing us valuable sales - seriously considering reverting to codisto which was relaiable...just expensive. I would say it works about 40% of the time hence the 2 star rating - would love to be able to make it 5 star!!!

August 10, 2020

When new products are added to Shopify or existing products in Shopify not showing in the eBay Sales Channel, please follow the steps below in the eBay Sales Channel to import the new products into the eBay channel:

1. go to Publish (below "eBay")

2. select the refresh link to the right of "Last Product Map Was...."

Once the refresh process completes, any products not already in the channel will be available in the Listings section in either Ready to Publish or Need Review.

Mean KEEN Deals

I downloaded this app about a month ago and set up was easy. I wasn't getting sales on ebay so I removed my inventory and closed my ebay account (on the actual site) and deleted the app.
Yesterday I got a notification that I got a sale from ebay. I logged back in and my entire inventory was still there. I tried to reinstall the ebay app again but site has been down for two days and still down. So i had to manually fulfill the order. wasn't too bad since it was only one order.

July 30, 2020

Thank you for the feedback Mean KEEN Deals. The software hasn't been down for 2 days, so we'd be interested in hearing about the issue you ran into. Please feel free to contact us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

ClearClick

GOOD: It works to import eBay sales into your Shopify store. That's about it.
BAD: 1) It takes over existing eBay listings once you import them into Shopify, and then you can ONLY edit them through Shopify. You can't edit them through eBay anymore. There's no way to undo this and no warning.
2) It's EXTREMELY slow. I'm talking 30-60 seconds for one click.
3) Buggy. Hard to edit multiple products at a time, get random errors, etc.

July 24, 2020

Thanks for the feedback ClearClick, we'll be reaching out to you directly to offer some assistance.

Previous 1 3 4