eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EVDOC

Location Germany

Pretty disappointing overall experience with plenty of bugs: vehicle compatibility does not work, wrong payment information is imported from ebay, phone numbers are wrongly formatted and require editing before being able to ship... And support requests take forever. Not one of those issues has been solved since I have contacted the support months ago. :(

April 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience using the channel EVDOC. We will report any updates to this case in the ongoing support ticket as our developers continue to work on the issue(s).

TD Health Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been frustrating to work with from the beginning. Despite sporadic issues with orders not syncing to Shopify, I appreciated the support team's fast response in helping us resolve them. However, since January, we have been unable to edit most of our listings. We get an error "Cannot revise listing. Cannot change an auction to private or vice versa if the item has bid or is ending in 12 hours." This is not relevant to any listings we're trying to edit, and it would take us forever to have to create all new listings just to update the titles and descriptions. I have reached out to support numerous times about this. They continue to tell me it's been escalated to eBay, and there's nothing they can do. I contacted eBay and they said they could not find any record of an inquiry from the eBay Shopify app. It's been 6 weeks and there has been no follow up with a solution.

March 5, 2021

We wanted to leave a quick update TD Health Store - The issue you had been experiencing has been fixed by eBay's engineering team. Thanks for reaching out!
---------------
Very sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing TD Health Store. eBay's engineering team has been notified of the problem and are working towards a fix as quickly as possible. We will keep you updated in the open support ticket as new information becomes available.

Dcu Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Was working well when I originally downloaded the app. Randomly stopped working to where I was not able to edit my listings. I tried everything to the point where I disconnected and reconnected my shop as a last ditch effort to fix issue.

When I attempted to link the products to an existing Ebay listing, I get two different error messages. One says" An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details. "
The next one says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
- What does that even mean?

I have sent multiple emails trying to fix the issue, but it seems as if customer service is non existent at this time.

Yesterday I spent the day creating brand new listings all over again, and at a time where there is much more competition. Messed up. Better off just using E-bay website and keeping your inventories manually.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Dcu Shop and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

BRF Motorcycles Lincoln

Time spent using app About 1 month

Further to below the app is no longer working have repeatedly attempted to contact yourselves so far no one has contacted us as promised. Very poor customer service when can we expect contact?.
Initial upload of listing from Shopify to E bay was seamless although it was a little slow.
we now have some amendments i.e. changing postage costs and price increases, so far i have carried out the amendments in shopify.
how do the amendments sync to e bay or do i have to carry it out manually i.e one at a time so far i have not found a solution via the help screens etc. if manually the app is less than useless unless i am missing something Posted review on 10 Sept 2020 took you 10 days to tell me you would be reaching out to us (20 sept 2020) now 01 Oct and still no contact from you when will this happen - i have also tried contacting you via e mail as suggested but still nothing

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly BRF Motorcycles Lincoln and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

XTRAINFIT

I used this application to automate the setup of my shopify store with ebay. super glitchy, kept erroring the sync of items. A fixable issue, but no way to troubleshoot and both shopify and ebay customer service we of no use.

September 20, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly XTRAINFIT and please feel free to reach us at any time for assistance by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Summer Roots USA

I have used ebay directly for years with excellent service but after listing through shopify/ebay app I have started getting duplicated insertion fees. I requested a call from ebay, never got one, just a message saying they tried to call. I then messaged ebay, the rep spotted out that I was getting duplicated charges, but not showing the item listed twice. He recommended I contact help@connectebaysupport.com I did so on 8/20, I still have no response from them as of 8/27. Ive always loved ebay and have always remained a status of one of their highest recommended sellers but if this continues I will unfortunately have to stop adding my listings. I have already began deleting them in fear of them duplicating again as the new month rolls in. I emailed again today in hopes to hear back before I have to make a decision on what to do.:(

August 27, 2020

We'll reach out to you directly Summer Roots USA. You should not be receiving duplicate listing fees if no duplicate listings are being published to eBay.

Cartoon Gear

This new update DOES NOT WORK. IT HAS BEEN FEEDING ME THIS ERROR SISNCE YESTERDAY " There was a problem with your request, please try again.
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our staff has been notified.

August 17, 2020

UPDATE: This issue has been resolved. Thanks for reporting it. Should you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Sorry to hear about the issue you've run into. We'll reach out to you directly for assistance Cartoon Gear.

Vintage Laserdiscs Australia

Location Australia

Easy to set up really. A little bit of time learning it's ins and outs but like Shopify itself really - put a little time into it and works well.
Great that my items sync between both sites and if sells on one is removed from the other.

Was working well for me , last few days wont connect to ebay at all. Have jumped through all the loops like clear cache on browser , tried different browser , even deleted all items on ebay - delete channel - reinstall channel - and it still wont connect.
Shopify indicate it is an ebay problem , but they arent answering any of my queries about this as yet.
Not holding my breath of it working again.
Looking at the ebay community notices a lot of people are having the same issue.
Either app developer needs to look at this or get a solution from somebody please.
At present it is a sales channel you cant sell from - not very helpful - and it used to be really good.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for the comments Vintage Laserdiscs Australia

Gasha Toys

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I appreciate the integration, where it pulls my items straight from my shop. But at the same time, most of my items have variations, which Ebay wont allow. So for those, I have to go back and list each variation individually, which defeats the purpose of the integration overall.

It also does not allow you to make specific changes to some features like shipping, quantity.

It's easier just to do them separate, but then it doesn't track how many of each item are in stock.

August 14, 2019

Thanks for the feedback Gasha Toys. eBay can be restrictive with categories that support variants sometimes. In some cases, other categories can be selected which do support variants and fit well enough for the item(s) you're selling. If you need some help with that, please contact us at help@connecteBaysupport.com and we'd be happy to take a look and help make some recommendations.

Shop of Thomas Vasas Photography & Art

App is fine to use, but beware of Ebay. If you don't play buy there rules, they will suspend your selling account if customer complains about product damage, Ebay does not help the sellers, the seller gets crucified and the customer gets want they want, by taking money from the seller, and Ebay collects all the fees. if use this App, caution at will. Ebay suspend my selling privilges.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience.

Previous 1